All Comments on 'Confessions of a Cum Slut'

by available269

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome

Stories like this remind me why being straight 100% of the time is no fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
size counts

i see you like small cocks. so do i. why i get fucked. i like a big cock filling and stretching me. i love moaning and writhing in real or pretended pain, often making my partner cum too soon. butsmall cocks...wow. it is so geat to take the whole cock in your mouth and work it with your lips and tongue. to feel it growint, then spurting, keeping the cock in your mouth while working thde cum around ofoiften bringing anothe orgasm. all cocks are wonderful...but eac h is fun in its own way.

wnyseekwnyseekabout 16 years ago
great

love it because it reminds me too that being straight sucks sometimes because u miss out on takin a man deep. Great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Terrific!

When can we meet and try it again? That is what it makes me feel like - doing it! Great story line, right up to the end. No pun intended...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Deep and hard

I am a total top,I love the tight deep feeling,of sliding my hard cock,deep inside a man cunt...Feeling my partners,man cunt,gripping,my hard dick sucking me deeper in his cunt...Hearing him moaning begging me to fuck him harder,deeper,as I ride him,hearing him groan as he cums,signaling me to shoot,my thick cum as deep and hard as I can,,,,Nothing feels as good as,a good,tight man pussy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Confessing

When the was 30, I got to know my older neighbour John quite well.. John was 68 and not in good health ( his gay partner of 15 years had died suddenly , leaving him bereft )

As a Good Samaritan and neighbour, I took it on myself to visit him to see if I could help

John was grateful and asked me to tea the following night .. And I accepted

During tea, he said I looked troubled ... I waved it away saying it was nothing , but he pressed on saying

" I think you are like me Brandon , torn between your heart and what others think .. Am I right?"

" Yes , partly I just don't know what to do " I almost wept

He patted my hand gently

" Tell me everything Brandon - how far have you gone ?"

" Not all the way - well partly "

"Who with ?"

" You know Michael in the park ? "

" Oh yes , very well as it happens. - strange one him "

"He touched my cock in the toilets , slid his hand down the back of my shorts too.. It felt nice , so I touched his - the next thing I knew I was on my knees sucking him off "

" Did he force you ?"

" No that's the strangest thing - I wanted to do it "

" You said partly earlier - how far is partly ?"

"Well the next time we met , he took me in the office and we got naked, I sucked him again until he stopped me saying he was going to 'bum ' me "

"And did he ?"

" He just got the head in , then swore - he came straight away , some in me the rest over my bum cheeks"

" How did you feel about that ?"

" A bit let down honestly - I wanted him to fuck me and cum in me - is that wrong ?"

"Not if that's how you felt... Did you cum ?"

" yes ..all over the table - gallons !!"

"How many times have you been with him ?"

" Dozens now .. I love his cock "

As I spoke I got very hard and uncomfortable ... John sensed this and said

" if you want to cum now , feel free "

" would you mind ?"

"Hell no .. Go for it "

With John watching eagerly , I dropped my shorts and wanked off in front of him... Cumming a huge load in my hand ... Which I shared with him !!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Like your description of laying under your guy with his hard dick dripping and his big cum filled low hanging fragrant balls there just waiting for your eager mouth. I've thought of that exact scenario so many times except my guy is all sweaty, hairy and is just back from a jog so his crotch is loaded with his male pheromones as he slowly lowers his fragrant sweaty nuts to my mouth and has me moaning from lust from his excited state and the scent his gorgeous man meat and balls and precum are assaulting my senses and going straight to groin. So hot, I jerked off thinking about being in your place and experiencing this fantasy...thank you for the hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous