All Comments on 'Confessions of a Hustler'

by altar boy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Climatic!

Very hot sex! A lot of tension and drama and building of character throughout the sexual encounter. Great job. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
God Damn!

Colour me throbbing and wet, man! That was increadably hot and very well written. I don't give a 5 lightly and I don't think I've ever given one to a stroke piece before. I am sooo reading your other submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very hot

converting straights to gay sex - the idea itself is hot! Well written porn. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!

I am dripping wet,,, WOW...fantastic! Ty for 2 fabulous orgrasms! Please write more. You have this straight female in heat here!

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 18 years ago
Good and hot, but...

I think real hustlers always use condoms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

Sooo hot... like the woman a few comments above I thank you too for a fantastic orgasm...

kttysbehindkttysbehindover 18 years ago
great story

i enjoy this story in how it will make the curious male want to try it even more; bringing his imagination to the edge butt never quiet like being there..he still wants to try it,butt he is closer now. *G*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
1 in a million

I think its safe to say im a wanker.

I read almost 10 port stories a month and i never ever give top marks cos most of it is rushed, badly writtel drabble

But then i got this story qby accident and its one of the best things i have ever read.

Congrats! 11/10!

Its one of the ebst things i have read EVER!! i cant get over it......

WOW!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
GASP!

ALTAR BOY is rapidly becoming my favorite author on this site. I've read all 3 of his works and look forward to more, more, more! As a str8 married/bi-curious male, I could identify with the customer here; and I must say that I found myself wondering what it would be like and wishing I could try it all, at least once, with impunity.

crazeeboy123crazeeboy123almost 11 years ago

The hustler & the client are the wrong way round,but it was interesting nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best written stories I've found. And, yes, it did the trick. I had an amazing orgasm ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tell me...

....what's Your number ..?

I so want to be fucked by an understanding man like you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous