Confessions of a Hustler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to groan more..To press himself against me as much as he could in the position I had him in.

'Fuck...I'm gonna cum...'

I reached over and quickly pinched off the base of his cock.

'Not yet, big guy...I wanna enjoy your sweet self for a bit more'

I fucked him steadily. Not as slowly as when I deep dicked him. But deep and hard. I know the head of my cock was torturing his prostate. I was concentrating so hard to keep myself from coming that I nearly couldn't understand the gibberish he began to babble.

'God...I'm a fucking cock whore. I'm a fucking whore'

He was a delicious sight beneath me. Shifting and writhing. His whole body was a state of arousal, and I could again see the orgasm building. I decided I was ready too, so began to pull myself slowly out of him, again, letting the head of my cock plug his entrance.

'No!! Please, Don't stop!!! Please!! I need to cum!! I'm your fucking whore!! Please!!!'

I smiled at his admission and nodded in agreement.

'That's right Mark...You are my whore. And I'm gonna fill your ass with my cum. And when you go home, you will feel my cum leaking out of you, staining your underwear. And I want you to leave them on until tomorrow, with my cold cum sticking to your ass hair. I want you to remember this. Got it?

He nodded vehemently

'Yes!! Yes!! Please!! Fill me with your cum!!'

I nodded again and thrust deep into him, arching my back..His legs draped over my shoulders. Pumping hard and fast, I felt his muscles clamp down hard as he roared. His cock jerked and began to spurt; Long ropes of cum erupted from him. He splattered himself in the face and chest, grunting and crying out. His fingers were tangled in the bed clothes, ripping them from the bed.

With each spurt, his ass clamped down, milking me effectively. My own orgasm exploded forth, filling his bowels with my warm cum. I cried out and thrust with each spurt, and he thrust back against me.

Spent and exhausted, I pushed his legs from my shoulders and fell over onto his chest, smearing his cum between us. His heart was about to pound out of his chest against mine. We were both slick with sweat and struggling to catch our breath.

Neither of us said a word, and after a few minutes I slowly eased myself up and began to slip my now-softening cock from his ass. He whimpered quietly as he was emptied with an audible plop. I pushed his legs back again, exposing his well-fucked hole, and grinned when I saw the cum beginning to leak from the reddened pucker.

After releasing his legs, I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to grab a towel, wiping the sweat and cum from my body. I began to pull on my clothes. He continued to lie, spent and silent on the bed.

I grabbed up the envelope that contained my fee and leaned over to press a kiss against his warm lips. He finally opened his eyes, giving me a look of relief. I smiled and kissed him again.

'Call me again Mark...Anytime.'

12