Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly and I carried our bags into separate stalls and I stripped out of my clothes and carefully folded them. As I stood there nude an image popped into my head of me walking out of the stall like this, showering and shaving, and then beginning a shift running naked through a busy office building. A wave of arousal suddenly enveloped me as I imagined it and I quickly forced the image out of my head. Are you fucking nuts, Danica? You could never do that.

I slipped into a thong and then pulled on a pair of purple capri workout pants made of a compression fabric that fit like a second skin and covered my legs down to about halfway between my knees and ankles. They were tight but I hadn't bought them for comfort. I knew I had a great ass and legs and my intent when I bought them was to show them off to their greatest advantage at the gym. Next I pulled on a sports bra over my firm B cup breasts and realized immediately that it was at least a size too small. I'd bought it for this trip and it was dumb of me not to have tried it on first. I had no choice but to wear it though since all I had to cover it was a loose fitting tank top. I put on the tank top, slipped on a pair of running shoes, packed my clothes into the empty athletic bag and exited the stall. Kelly was already out in the locker room when I got there.

Kelly was taller and bustier than me and I was surprised to find her wearing a skintight pair of black lycra shorts, a sports bra which bared quite a bit of cleavage, and nothing else. "Is that all you're going wear?" I asked.

"I feel way overdressed for this place," she joked.

"No shoes?" I asked looking at her bare feet.

"Naw. I think we should at least feel what it's like to run around on bare feet all day."

That made sense to me so I removed my shoes and put them in the bag with the rest of my clothes. I saw Aiko and the rest of the mailgirls standing nude in front of the two way mirror drying their hair and applying their makeup, undoubtedly with an audience on the other side watching them. "Where's Mariko?" I asked. Kelly pointed toward the shower and I was shocked to see a nude Mariko soaping herself up. "What's she doing?"

"It looks like she's going to be your mailgirl."

By 7:30 a.m. there were six nude mailgirls sitting in front of their lockers with their legs spread for anyone watching on the other side of the mirror. They all had well proportioned and toned bodies and all were exceedingly lovely. I also noticed that none of them had tattoos. "Mr. Hiromoto does not like tattoos on women," Mariko explained when I asked her about it.

At about 7:35 a girl's smart watch lit up and she ran from the room on an early morning delivery run. A few minutes later another left. I was told that things would really pick up around eight when most of the employees would have arrived at their desks. A few minutes later Aiko and Mariko were the only ones left waiting, along with me and Kelly.

Kelly and I had each been given smart watches synced up with our mailgirl's watch so we would get the same alerts they did and set on English mode so we could read it. I couldn't believe how nervous I was becoming waiting for our turn even though I was dressed. I glanced over at Mariko as she waited calmly, her legs spread and her hands resting on her thighs. Her breasts were larger than I expected given her relatively thin frame but they were perfectly formed with very little sag. It was jarring to see someone who had been an impeccably dressed business woman yesterday transformed into a naked mailgirl this morning. "You didn't have to do this today," I told her. "I would've been happy to go with one of the other girls."

"It is my duty to insure that you have been properly instructed," Mariko replied. "It is not unusual for me to carry out a mailgirls shift when I do not have administrative duties to perform. I feel it is important to help me remain informed of the challenges my girls face." It seemed incomprehensible to me that a person could be a highly professional corporate executive one day and running around the building as a naked courier the next.

Six more women had arrived by eight a.m. and began undressing for the beginning of their shift. I knew from my briefing that the shifts were staggered to ensure coverage throughout the day and that between the peak hours of nine a.m. and five p.m. there were at least sixteen mailgirls on duty. Their normal shift lasted ten hours which included thirty minutes at the beginning to shower and get prepared, a 45 minute lunch break (expanded from thirty minutes to allow time for the second shower) and two scheduled fifteen minute breaks.

Aiko's and Kelly's watches lit up simultaneously and they both jumped to their feet in unison. "It's showtime!" Kelly said excitedly as she and Aiko ran out of the room. Seconds later I felt a buzzing on my wrist as my own watch lit up and I looked down excitedly to read it. It said "Floor 7, C12, Pickup." Below it read the numbers 4:00 which represented the number of minutes we had to reach the pickup point. It immediately began ticking down to 3:59, 3:58, 3:57. Mariko and I jumped to our feet and I followed her out of the room.

THE MORNING SHIFT

Mariko moved briskly through the basement corridor toward the service stairs as I followed behind. Once we got onto the stairs Mariko maintained a steady pace and I struggled to keep up even though she didn't appear to be hurrying or straining. Every time I looked up I got a glimpse of her pussy lips peeking out from between her legs and I was struck once again by how crazy all of this seemed.

When we reached the seventh floor she entered the door without hesitation and continued her brisk pace down the corridor. She kept her eyes lowered to the floor as she walked and the people we passed gave no sign of recognition or greeting. At one point the hallway was blocked by three men in suits walking slowly towards us. They made no effort to move aside to allow us to pass and Mariko stopped and pressed her back against the wall keeping her gaze lowered. I did the same as the men ambled slowly past us glancing only briefly at the beautiful nude woman. We then continued down the hallway until we reached an office and entered it. Our watches buzzed and flashed green as we did indicating we'd arrived within the allotted time. I checked my watch and saw that we'd made it with seventeen seconds to spare.

The receptionist inside, a middle-aged woman, looked up at Mariko with barely concealed contempt and nodded her head towards a leather pouch on the end of the desk. Mariko picked it up, then assumed the waiting stance with her legs spread and her eyes lowered to the floor as she awaited further instructions. The woman punched the delivery destination into the Mailgirls app on her phone and our watches lit up again. "Floor 5, B17, Delivery." Since the destination was only two floors below us we were given just two minutes to make it there.

Once we reached the fifth floor I realized that this was the floor that Mariko's office was on and we even passed it on the way to make our delivery. I recognized some of the faces from the day before, and while some stared at us as we passed none provided a greeting or any sign of friendliness towards Mariko.

We entered an office just a couple of doors down from Mariko's and our watches once again flashed green. Inside a well dressed woman looked up and smirked when she saw Mariko. She spoke a few curt words and Mariko placed the pouch on the desk, then assumed her stance awaiting further instructions. I guessed that the two women were colleagues and equals when Mariko was in her role as a managing director, but right now she was just a lowly mailgirl and the woman waved us contemptuously out of the office.

Since we had no current orders we walked past a number of cubicles until we reached the Mailgirls pad in the middle of the floor. It was little more than a yoga mat emblazoned with the Mailgirls logo and located in a spot that was out of the most heavily trafficked areas but still visible to many of the office workers. Mariko assumed the same kneeling position that Aiko had been in yesterday and I attempted to emulate it as closely as I could. We were surrounded by people clothed in normal business attire and I couldn't imagine what it must be like for her to be submissively kneeling nude in front of people she worked with every day.

It was about ten minutes before we got our next order, up to the eighth floor for a delivery to the third. We had another five minute break but the orders began coming faster after that. No sooner would we complete one delivery then we'd get an alert for another. I worked out regularly and thought I was in great shape but we were only a little more than an hour into our shift and I was already beginning to drag ass. Mariko, by contrast, had a light sheen of perspiration on her skin but otherwise seemed as fresh as when we'd first started. "You may go downstairs and rest at any time," she said to me when we finally got a break for a few minutes.

"No, I'm going to try to hang with you if I can," I said. "You definitely don't need to spend money on a gym membership with this job, though."

"Yes, that is true," Mariko smiled.

About an hour later, after a few more runs through the building, our watches began flashing with the word "BREAK" and the timer began counting down from fifteen minutes. Fortunately we were on the third floor so it didn't take us long to reach the basement. I looked on enviously as Mariko stepped into the shower for a quick rinse, being careful not to get her hair wet. I was sweating profusely and wishing I could do the same. On top of that my thong was starting to chafe and my too small bra was constricting my chest and beginning to rub raw against my skin. I thought about taking it off but my tank top was too loose to contain my boobs and I knew they'd flop out as I moved.

I splashed a little water on my face and plopped down on the bench in front of the lockers. Mariko joined me, handing me a cold bottle of water and a power bar which I gratefully accepted. Too soon the fifteen minutes were up and shortly after we were called out on our next pickup. We continued making runs for the next two hours with only an occasional break on a Mailgirls pad. We passed other mailgirls on the stairs or in the corridors but I never did see either Aiko or Kelly. At one point a nude mailgirl who looked to be in her mid-30s passed us in a corridor with an obvious look of shame on her face. Although she was quite attractive her age seemed unusual compared to the other mailgirls who were mostly in their early to mid twenties.

"Oh yes," Mariko said when I finally had a chance to ask about her during a break. "Until very recently she was an account executive. However she lost a very large client because of negligence and a failure to serve her client's needs so she was invited by the company to join the Mailgirls program. She and her husband have very large debts so her husband commanded her to accept the invitation."

"Really? Wow! The company forced her to become a mailgirl? Will she be given her old job back after she completes her contract?"

"Oh, she has no contract," Mariko replied. "She will be a mailgirl as long as she chooses to remain employed here. In her life as an executive she was always very rude to our mailgirls so perhaps it was her karma to become one herself."

I couldn't help but laugh at the way Mariko had basically called the woman a deserving bitch in the politest way possible. "Do you think she'll be able to stick it out for long?"

"Oh, I do hope so!" Mariko exclaimed.

My legs were beginning to turn to jelly by the time our watches alerted us it was time for our lunch break. As we approached the locker room I saw a small crowd of men in the corridor eating their lunch as they stared into the window.

"Creeps," I muttered under my breath as I walked past them. As we entered the locker room I was stunned to see Kelly in the shower, totally nude and soaped up. "Kelly! What the hell are you doing?"

Kelly turned and shrugged. "When in Rome... Or in this case, Tokyo."

"There are a bunch of guys outside watching you right now!"

"Yeah? Fuck 'em. Let 'em look. I needed this."

A short time later Mariko also stepped into the shower and I have to admit that I desperately wanted to join them. My workout clothes were soaked in sweat and beginning to stink and my thong and bra were chafing like hell. I was sorely tempted to peel everything off and jump in but the thought of those men in the hall watching stopped me. I just couldn't do it.

I splashed more water on my face and arms and toweled them off, then sat on the bench rubbing my feet. Kelly joined me a few minutes later, still nude and toweling off. "God, I feel so much better. You really should go and jump in."

"I should but I don't think I can."

"Why not? You're gorgeous. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

"I'm not ashamed!" I retorted. "I'm just...I don't know. Are you going to put your clothes on when you go back out?"

"Nope. I've decide to go the full monty for the rest of the day. I think you should, too. I mean if we're going to really learn what this is about I think we need to."

"I can't."

"Danica, you're thousands of miles from home and you'll never see any of these people again. If there was ever an opportunity to do something crazy in your life, this is it. It might even be fun."

Once again the image of me running through the building naked leapt into my mind filling me with nervous excitement. Was I really considering doing this?

Mariko sat down next to me and handed me a bowl of rice covered in stir fry vegetables along with a mango juice drink. "We must keep your strength up," Mariko smiled. I accepted the food gratefully, glad for the interruption that would allow me to postpone my decision for a few more minutes.

As I ate I watched Kelly walk up to the mirror and playfully lift up her boobs with her hands for the audience she knew was on the other side. She had a fabulous body and a beautiful face framed by auburn hair and blue eyes. As I watched her I mentally compared my body with hers. She was curvier with larger breasts but I knew my breasts hung nicely over my slender frame. I also had "an ass to die for" as one boyfriend had put it. I don't want to sound narcissistic but I don't believe in false modesty either. I knew I was beautiful and looked great naked. So why was I so hesitant about following Kelly's lead? I guess I was worried about the consequences. What if it got out that I'd once been a naked mailgirl even if it was only for a few hours?

"Mariko, do you think I should go nude for the rest of the day like Kelly?" I asked her.

"I believe it would be beneficial in order to fully understand what our mailgirls go through, but it is your choice of course."

I looked at my watch and saw we had less than ten minutes left on our lunch break. My excitement continued to build as I actually thought about doing it. "Do you think I have time to take a shower and get ready?"

Mariko smiled. "I am the managing director of Mailgirls. You may have as much time as you need."

THE AFTERNOON SHIFT

About thirty minutes later I sat nude on the bench in front of the two way mirror, my heart thumping heavily in my chest. Kelly had left awhile ago with Aiko and I knew she was somewhere in the building making nude deliveries and my turn would soon come. Mariko had set our status to "Ready" and had told me I would take the lead this afternoon and make the deliveries while she would be there to help translate and guide me to the correct office. Now I was nervously awaiting my call and wondering how many people were behind the mirror staring at my pussy. It doesn't matter, I told myself. A lot of people will be seeing it soon enough anyway.

I'd been dog tired when I first came in earlier for my lunch break but the food and the shower had reinvigorated me. Nervous energy was pulsating through my body as I waited, and I nearly jumped out of my seat when my watch buzzed and lit up. "Floor 12, B6, Pickup." It was a long hike from the basement up to the 12th floor and I had only six minutes to get to my pickup point. I got up quickly and headed for the door.

In the hallway I passed the four men who'd been spying on me and when I reached the stairs I tried to maintain the same steady pace that Mariko had set earlier. Now that I was nude my breasts jiggled with each step and I knew that Mariko was getting a good look at my ass and pussy as she climbed the steps right behind me.

By the fifth floor my legs were beginning to feel heavy. By the tenth floor I was starting to breathe hard and wasn't sure I could make it without stopping. Mariko must have realized I was struggling because I felt her hand on the small of my back applying gentle pressure, just enough to make it easier to keep moving. When I reached the twelfth floor I opened the door and entered an office area completely nude for the first time. I can't begin to describe how strange that felt.

The offices were coded for the mailgirls and I knew I was supposed to go to B6 but I had no idea where that was and since everything was in Japanese there was no way for me to figure it out. Mariko placed her hand on my elbow and gently guided me down a carpeted hallway and then a right turn that led to a pair of glass doors. Beyond the doors lay a receptionist desk and beyond that was a tiled corridor that led through the middle of a number of very lavishly furnished executive offices. A lovely young female receptionist looked at us contemptuously as we entered but nodded for us to continue on into the office suite area.

"Continue straight down the corridor to the end," Mariko whispered. "The office we seek will be on the left."

We were high in the building now and everyone here was clothed in expensive and well-tailored business suits and dresses. I was careful to keep my eyes lowered and avoid eye contact as I'd been instructed and I felt an unmistakable sense of humiliation and inferiority as I walked past them completely naked. At the end of the corridor I turned left into an executive office reception area and the secretary looked curiously at me and then at Mariko who was now beside me. Mariko exchanged a few words with her and then assumed a kneeling position on the carpeted floor and I did the same. "The executive has a very important correspondence he is preparing that we must rush to a courier in the lobby," she explained. "We must wait for him to complete it."

"The lobby? I thought we weren't allowed to go into the lobby?"

"A senior executive may authorize it on rare occasions," she replied. Jesus, my first nude run and I'll be going down into the building's very public main lobby!

"I will make the delivery if you wish," Mariko said.

"No, I'll do it," I said. In for a penny in for a pound, I figured.

It was about five minutes later when the executive rushed out of his office with a large manilla envelope in his hands and stopped in front of us. Mariko stood up before him with her head bowed and I did the same. She exchanged a few words with him and the man thrust the envelope into my hands. Mariko placed her hand on my shoulder and guided me through the doorway. "We must hurry," she said and for the first time that day we broke into a run past the startled employees working on the floor. As we reached the receptionist's desk at the end, Mariko took me by my free hand and led me to the elevator and pushed the down button. "It has been authorized," she said in response to my curious look.

The elevator was empty when it arrived but it was not an express elevator so it was impossible to prevent it from making stops on our journey down. With each stop I saw the look of surprise on the faces of the people entering to see two naked mailgirls on the elevator. One woman in particular was perturbed by it and had some very sharp words for Mariko and me. I had no idea what she was saying but I knew it wasn't a friendly greeting. Mariko simply remained silent with her eyes lowered to the floor and I did the same.