All Comments on 'Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 03'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingabout 8 years ago
Very promising

A few characters to begin with, a good central proposition and potential interesting office dynamics, to say nothing about exciting exhibitionism. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love it

It'll be interesting to see which coworkers she runs into: a friend, an enemy, old boyfriend, or schoolmate? That and I'm waiting to see what the demerit process will be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Barbara

As the boss I would like to see her instructed to join as a worker

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
Great so far.

Looking forward to see how this tale develops.

Barbara is the character that intrigues me the most. There must be some skeletons somewhere. I hope we find about them soon !

aznakedaznakedover 7 years ago
Very good

This is very enjoyable reading. I'm 77 but remember a Barbara when I was a young banker. Her name was Mildred May. When she wanted to talk to the bank president, he was called to her office. I started as a mail boy but not naked. This was a very large bank with 12 stories. I eventually made president of a small bank. Hope Danica does as well.

dadacdadacover 7 years ago
Good

Good story serie. I love Cambridge's storyes, I read them years ago, made my own too but I like yours more as the girls aren't do badly treiten (for now). Hope I will enjoy in rest too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...