Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,210 Followers

"Return to your standing position, Nine," Barbara ordered. "This mailgirl passed the inspection, by the way, although she probably could use a cold shower right now." More laughter. "But what if a mailgirl doesn't pass inspection?" she asked the crowd, her voice returning to a more businesslike tone. "We've added a function to the Mailgirls app that will allow you to send her to the Mailgirls locker room to clean up and fix any problems in her uniform's appearance. The app will calculate a deadline for her to do this and return to you for a second inspection. If she also fails that inspection you can assign her demerits. Our demerit program is outlined in your guide."

As I listened to Barbara I felt like I'd just been put through an emotional spin cycle. I knew that news of what had happened here would spread like wildfire throughout the company. And then there would be the video! How could I ever face anyone here again?

"There are several other practical reasons for the nudity," Barbara continued. "Ease of identity is one. No one will ever mistake a mailgirl for a regular employee and this helps us observe and monitor their performance. Another is security. Mailgirls are unhackable, every step of their movement is monitored, and they have a very limited capacity for hiding sensitive materials." This last statement brought another laugh.

"But let's cut to the chase, shall we?" Barbara said to the crowd as she paced the stage. "Those aren't the real reasons for using naked delivery girls. Nudity is helpful, but I'm sure we could find acceptable alternatives that would allow us to clothe our mailgirls if we wanted to." Barbara stopped pacing and faced the audience. "If you want the real reason we are employing nude mailgirls I can sum it up in one word. Sex." Nervous laughter and murmuring riffled through auditorium.

"That's right. Sex. The sex drive is one of the most powerful motivational forces in human nature, probably the most powerful one after the basic needs of food, water, and shelter have been met. Sex permeates our lives and our thoughts. You saw a demonstration of that just a couple of minutes ago, although that wasn't actually a planned part of our program here today." More laughter.

"Dumpster Dawg Enterprises was built on games and movies which prominently feature sex and nudity. We believe there is a tremendous amount of vitality and vigor to be derived from tapping into this sexual energy, something that modern corporate culture has attempted to leech from the workplace by creating sterile work environments that pretend its employees aren't sexual beings."

Barbara walked over and stood next to me now. "Ever since Nine came up on stage almost every eye has been on her. I'm feeling quite ignored up here." This brought yet another laugh from the audience. "That's okay because she's a beautiful nude woman at the peak of her sexual desirability. It's only natural that your gaze is drawn to her. That's why mailgirls are allowed no modesty while on duty. We want them to be seen, to be looked at. We want to use their beautiful nude bodies to help us tap into this sexual energy."

Barbara began striding the stage again, working the crowd like a revivalist preacher. "The nude female form has inspired artists for many centuries and we believe that it will inspire creativity, passion, and inspiration here at DDE. We also believe it will create a dynamic, vibrant work environment that will propel us to even greater heights. Every company that has adopted Hiromoto's Mailgirls program has seen measurable gains in productivity. Think about that. That seems counterintuitive, doesn't it? Nude women should be a distraction that hampers productivity rather than helps it, right? While it obviously can be a distraction to a point, that has proven to be more than compensated for by the increased motivation, vitality, and inspiration that the presence of beautiful nude women can provide."

Barbara could sell ice to eskimos, I thought to myself as I listened to her speak. I had the sense that the crowd was totally buying into what she was saying.

"Of course there are limits as to how far this sexual energy can be taken," Barbara continued. "As you know there are politicians and various busybodies who are watching our every move hoping to take us down and put a halt to the scourge of naked women in the workplace. In employing nude couriers we know we are perching ourselves on a thin ledge concerning sexual harassment laws so it's vital that we not cross any legal lines. Tapping into that sexual energy while not violating any legal statutes is the task and the challenge before us. The mailgirls' mandatory nudity clearly separates them from any other DDE employee group and it's important to recognize and maintain that separation at all times. There can be no half measures regarding this."

Barbara was dialed in now and had the rapt attention of her audience. She walked to the front of the stage and scanned the crowd. "Listen to what I have to say now as if your jobs depended on it, because they do. Because of their nudity and the potential for sexual harassment issues, mailgirls will be considered a different class than any other employee group at DDE and must be treated that way. They are not your friends, or colleagues, or co-workers and there will be no fraternization with them while on duty. This is for your protection as well as theirs."

Barbara paused briefly and you could hear a pin drop in the auditorium. "Mailgirls will be defined as a servant class here at DDE and as such their role will be strictly defined and monitored, as will your interactions with them. For the purpose of efficiency, every employee in the company, from the CEO down to a new hire janitor, will be considered their superior. Mailgirls will be expected to perform their duties with an attitude of humble servitude and must address everyone as 'sir' or 'ma'am.' Any deviation from the strict rules and guidelines laid down for them may result in demerits and subsequent punishment. I know that probably sounds harsh to some, but this has been put in place because of the unique nature of their job and to protect the company."

"Insolence and insubordination will absolutely not be tolerated by a mailgirl and will be severely punished," Barbara said to the crowd, although I'm sure it was also meant for my ears. As if on cue she turned and looked directly at me. "Mailgirl Nine here, for instance, walked into my office one day fully dressed and attempted to challenge my authority. As a consequence of that blatant insubordination she has been permanently banned from ever wearing clothes again within a DDE building. Since Mailgirls is the only department within the complex allowing nudity, Nine will never be promoted or transferred and will remain a mailgirl for as long as she is employed by DDE." A murmur went through the crowd. Already humiliated by my orgasm, my shame increased even further as I stood in front of people who had once been my colleagues and listened to Barbara tell them how I was being punished for being a bad little mailgirl. Would this damn meeting never end?

After what seemed like forever, Barbara finally shifted her gaze from me back to the audience. "Nudity is the mailgirls uniform and another of its purposes is to provide a constant reminder to them, and you, of their place. Whenever you or they attempt to breach the wall that divides you it places the company at risk and will not be tolerated. I know in this day and age when everyone is supposed to be both a special snowflake and the equal to everyone else, it sounds shocking for a company to relegate a group of employees to being a servant class. DDE, however, was not built on political correctness."

Barbara paused again and only the sound of a nervous cough broke the silence. She did a slow circuit around me and it was all I could do to keep from squirming as her eyes bore into me. "So what exactly are the rules for interacting with a mailgirl like Nine here?" she asked finally. "You'll find more details in the guide but for the purposes of this meeting I'll keep them simple. You can look but don't touch, don't use any suggestive language or sexual slurs in speaking to them, address them by their assigned number rather than by name, don't fraternize with them or treat them as colleagues or equals, and don't allow them to do this with you. There will be zero tolerance for violating these policies."

Barbara turned away from me and faced the audience again. 'Two tower employees have already been fired for violating these policies," she said. "One was a seventh floor executive who was pushing the envelope in using suggestive and inappropriate language and the other was a third floor employee whose desk was next to a Mailgirls mat and was becoming overly familiar and chatty with the girls."

Thomas! The bitch had fired the sweet, gentle, happy-go-lucky guy from Montserrat because he was becoming too friendly with me? I knew immediately this was another shot across my bow intended to keep me obedient and isolated. I looked up angrily at Barbara as she turned and locked eyes with me. I tried to hold her gaze but only lasted a few seconds before lowering my my eyes again again to the floor. I was in a battle I knew I couldn't win.

Barbara turned back to the audience. "I want to reiterate, mailgirls are here to be your servants; not your friends, not your colleagues, not your equals. They are definitely not here to be your sexual playtoys either. Any inappropriate touching, groping, grabbing, fondling, or crude and suggestive language are violations of the state's sexual harassment laws and will lead to punishment up to and including termination. Fair warning."

The mood of the crowd was subdued now as Barbara took another brief pause for a sip of water. After returning to the front of the stage she broke into a smile as she addressed them again. "So now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's get back to the fun stuff. I've been authorized to increase our staff of mailgirls from three to twenty-four so that means there will soon be a lot of beautiful naked women running around. I want to fill as many of these positions as possible in house with current DDE employees so I'm going to need your help in finding and recruiting potential candidates. As an incentive we will be offering a $10,000 bonus for every girl you send us that we hire and signs a binding two year contract." This definitely helped lighten the mood of the crowd, but as she spoke my mind drifted off in thoughts of my present and future.

I'm a naked slave girl with little control over my life. My name has been replaced by a number, I've humiliated myself today in front of the entire company, I can be bound and whipped at Barbara's whim, and I have no idea when or if I'll be allowed to wear clothes again. I'm not even sure anymore if I have the power or will to leave after my contract is up so this could go on indefinitely.

All of this should have left me in a state of depression and despair, but instead I felt a sense of excitement and adventure about my future. Am I crazy, I wondered? Did some of my wiring come loose somewhere along the line during my upbringing? Are there other submissive women who would trade places with me in a heartbeat? I suspected there were.

Barbara continued on for another thirty minutes or so discussing the Mailgirls program and her plans for the future, revealing even more humiliating aspects of it. Not only had the rumors about the company pulling the plug on the program been wrong but Barbara seemed even more emboldened now to push the limits of it as far as possible. Through it all I stood there naked on the stage being gawked at by the crowd and not once was I ever asked to utter a single word.

As always I was merely just a prop in Barbara's play.

A MEETING TO REMEMBER

Kelly and Anna were already in Barbara's office kneeling naked on the floor when I arrived there. I joined them on the floor and they both did a double take when they turned and saw me with a cell phone strapped to my arm and the number "9" inked on my body.

"Mmkay," Kelly said. "So are you going to tell us about this or is it a big secret, Danica? Or should I call you number nine?"

"Nine," I said.

After Barbara's extravaganza had finally, thankfully ended in Auditorium A she had ordered me to return to her office for a Mailgirls' meeting. "I'll be along in a bit, Nine," she had said. "Tell Anna and Kelly everything you saw and heard here. It'll save me time when I get there."

So I told them everything. Everything except about my onstage orgasm anyway, although I figured they'd hear about it soon enough.

''Holy shit!" was all Kelly could say after I'd finished. Anna didn't say anything although I could tell by her face she was trying to process everything. "So why the number nine?" Kelly asked.

"To keep me in my place," I told her.

Just then Barbara swept into the room past us without acknowledging our presence, sat at her desk and began working on her laptop. There was nothing for us to do but remain kneeling submissively, waiting for her to speak. After a few minutes she finally finished up whatever it was she was working on, then rose to her feet and walked over and stood above us.

"Did Nine tell you everything?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Kelly and Anna replied in unison.

"Good," she said. "So you know there are a lot of changes coming. I called this meeting to talk about the immediate future for each of the three of you." Barbara still seemed full of adrenaline from her stage performance and began pacing around the room as she spoke.

"Nine will begin working the rest of the complex outside of the tower beginning immediately since she's the only one who'll have the new MMU until we get a shipment in from Tokyo in a week or so. Mailgirls won't go live outside of the tower until next Monday but in the meantime she will go around to every department and every floor in each building and let herself be seen, answer any questions, and let them test out the app. Nine, you will give each department as much time as they need. Begin with your old department in Marketing."

Barbara paused for a moment to let that sink in and to see if I had any reaction to it. Obviously I did have a reaction to it, especially after what Stephanie had witnessed happen to me on stage today which I'm sure she'd already told everyone in Marketing about. Apparently I hadn't suffered enough humiliation for one day to suit Barbara. I fought to keep my real feelings hidden though. "Yes, ma'am," was all I said.

"Nine, you'll also begin using the new Mailgirls' locker room starting tomorrow," she said. "Anna and Kelly will continue to use the old one for now." This was the first I'd even heard that there was a new Mailgirls' locker room.

"And where is that, ma'am?" I asked.

"North wing, fifth floor, Development Room A," she replied. I was surprised about the placement of it on the top floor of the north wing since I'd been expecting it to be in a basement somewhere like the one in the tower and the one at Hiromoto headquarters. It took me a few seconds of mentally going over the floor plans and department locations before I realized where she was talking about.

"Do you mean the floor where 'Gangsta' is developed, ma'am?" I asked, hoping I was wrong.

"That's right," Barbara replied. "That's the game series that built this company and is still our flagship product and biggest earner so, as a perk and a reward, we've constructed the new Mailgirls' locker room in an unused part of the floor. You can reach it by using the service stairs in the north wing. Except for a few managers, no one on the floor knows what it is. They've just been told it's new bathroom facilities. You'll get to inaugurate it tomorrow morning," she said with a smirk.

Oh my god, I thought, thinking of the two way mirror I was certain would be there. I'll be showering in front of a room full of computer geeks!

Barbara waited for a response from me but when I didn't provide one she moved on. "With the expansion of the Mailgirls' operation I'll be turning over the handling of day to day operations to Donna Haverly. She's been with the company for eleven years and has a great deal of managerial experience. She'll be working out of Hector Flores' old office on the seventh floor. I'm going to need one of you to assist her with her administrative duties and in the hiring and training of new mailgirls. Anna I'm going to assign that to you."

I knew Barbara wasn't going allow me to perform any administrative duties, but I think Anna was as shocked as both Kelly and I that she was the one chosen. Kelly, after all, had an MBA degree and had been in the company's managerial development program prior to all of this. Anna was fresh out of high school and had been an unpaid intern until just recently.

"You want me to do it, ma'am?" Anna asked. "Danica and Kelly have a lot more..."

"Yes, I want you to do it, Anna," Barbara interrupted. "I'm also assigning you the number One as a mailgirl. You won't need to wear the number or the MMU while you're assisting Donna, but you will be be nude. I'm also rescinding your clothing ban away from work and will be giving you the key to the condo so you can come and go as you please. With your mother in rehab I'm also going to end the security escort for now."

"Yes, ma'am," Anna replied. "And what about Danica?"

"Nine," Barbara responded sharply. "You'll refer to her as Nine from now on while on duty."

"Yes, ma'am. What about Nine?"

"I'm making Nine's clothing ban permanent. She'll need permission from me to wear clothes and I normally won't give it unless it's for a doctor or dentist appointment, something like that."

"So she won't be able to leave the condo, ma'am?" Anna asked.

"She can leave anytime she wants," Barbara responded. "There are no state laws prohibiting nudity and the local laws here are generally unenforced, especially if it involves a nude female. I doubt local law enforcement will give Nine any problems, especially around this area where DDE is the largest employer. In fact I want her naked from now on during the walk to and from work. Anna, you'll be escorting her and I want you dressed while you're doing it."

So there it is, I thought. I'm going to be permanently nude. A flood of conflicting emotions flooded through me, including the familiar tingling of arousal. The more that Barbara took away from me, the more intense this emotional roller coaster became. The idea of being forced to live without access to any clothes actually filled me with excitement rather than dread or fear. Once again I wondered what it was that drove me to feel this way.

"I don't have any clothes, ma'am," Anna said. "I was wearing Danica's...I mean Nine's clothes, and you gave them away."

"Then go shopping, Anna. You're making good money now. I'll get a dress for you to wear until you buy some clothes. They're to be your clothes though, Anna, Nine doesn't touch them." I noticed that Barbara was still referring to Anna by her name rather than by number.

"Yes, ma'am."

"One more thing, Anna," Barbara said to her, "whenever you're off duty and I'm not around, you will be in control of Nine. She will obey your commands as if they were my own. Is that understood?"

Anna hesitated for a moment before answering. "Umm...yes, ma'am. I guess so."

"There's no guesswork about it, Anna. Nine is to obey you, both at work and elsewhere. Is that understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," Anna replied.

"Good," she said. "Now go report to Donna's office on the seventh floor."

I was reeling at the revelation of this latest directive as Anna got up and left the room. I'd expected to still have some degree of freedom while away from work but now it looked like Barbara was determined to strip even that from me, too. Would there be any aspect of my life where I'd have any independence? Barbara quickly turned her attention to Kelly.

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,210 Followers