Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,208 Followers

"Kelly, you'll be assigned the number Two and you'll continue to work the tower until further notice. Any questions?" I knew that being passed over by Anna - not to mention being given the number two - had to be rankling Kelly. I just hoped she'd be smart enough to keep her mouth shut about it. No such luck.

"Yes, ma'am, I do have a question," Kelly said. Uh oh, I thought. This won't go well.

"Alright Two, let's hear it," Barbara replied emphasizing the "Two."

"Why Anna?" Kelly asked. "I mean she's a nice girl, but she has no background or training in managerial or administrative work. Haven't I done all you've asked, ma'am?"

"Actually you've done a hell of a lot more than I asked, Kelly," Barbara responded tartly. "I didn't ask you to call me an asshole or a manipulative bitch, but you did. I didn't ask you to constantly bitch about me behind my back to anyone who would listen, but you did. And I didn't ask you to leave work without permission to go to my condo to confess your sins to Nine, but you did. And those are just the things I know about. I never asked you to do any of those things did I?"

Kelly didn't respond having figured out too late to keep her mouth shut. Barbara was just getting started though.

'Kelly, I've given you a lot of rope over the past three months and all you've done is tie it into a noose. When I was deciding what number to assign you I was going to give you something in the double digits, hell maybe even triple digits. Then I remembered what bodily function the number two represents and I decided that would be perfect for you." Barbara walked over and stood directly over Kelly now.

"Here's what's going to happen, Kelly," she continued. "You're going to finish out the rest of your contract as Mailgirl #2, then you're going to take your money and go the fuck away. You'd better remain a non-entity for the rest of that time because if I hear of any more problems from you I'll run you off the property myself and have company lawyers hound you for every last dime of penalties owed in the contract. Have I made myself clear?"

"Y-yes, ma'am," Kelly responded, choking back a sob.

"Now get the hell out of here and get back to work, Two," Barbara commanded. "I never want to see you or hear from you again. The next time you're told to report to this office will be the last time."

My heart went out to Kelly as she leapt to her feet and rushed out of the room. Despite everything, I still felt sorry for her. She'd mistakenly believed that her assistance in helping Barbara recruit me and start up the Mailgirls program would be rewarded, but was now discovering she was just a minnow swimming in shark-infested waters. It had taken her awhile but she'd finally come clean to me about her role and I felt bad now about having turned my back on her. She'd made mistakes but I still needed her as a friend, especially now.

I was alone with Barbara now and my anxiety began to rise after hearing how harshly she had dealt with Kelly. Did she have more humiliating revelations planned for me? Another whipping session? Instead, she removed her shoes, then her jacket and surprised me by kneeling on the carpet in front of me. A bright smile lit up her face as I looked up at her.

"You were fantastic today, Danica," she said, calling me by my name. 'You're everything I'd hoped you would be and much, much more." I had no idea how to respond to that so I didn't. Barbara reached out and began gently stroking my cheek.

"I know I pushed you to your limits today but I only did it because I believed you could handle it, and you did," she said with a smile. "I'm going to keep doing that, but I want you to know that whatever I say publicly or how I treat you, that you're not a non-entity or a number to me. You're a bright, beautiful woman and you're very special to me, Danica. I don't ever want you to forget that. I just want you to experience your submissive nature to its fullest."

Barbara leaned in and kissed my forehead, then slid her lips down and held them directly in front of mine. I could feel her breath on my face and the smell of her perfume filled my senses as I trembled in anticipation. Before me was the most intelligent, charismatic, and confident woman I'd ever known and I was being irresistibly drawn into her orbit by the sheer force of her gravitational pull. I knew now that I wanted her more than I'd ever wanted anyone. When I could no longer stand it I leaned in and began hungrily kissing her.

Barbara pulled away, denying me her lips. She was torturing me yet again. She stroked my face one last time then rose to her feet.

"Go Nine," she ordered. "Go see your friends."

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,208 Followers