All Comments on 'Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 14'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A turning in the story

A least there is something between Danica and Barbara...

Just if there is some errors from Barbara it does not appears clearly...

ericthebardericthebardover 7 years ago
Fascinating.

I read the entire series. I'm not generally a fan of domination/humiliation stories, but Danica is a powerful character in her way, and Barbara shows her vulnerability here and there that makes her more human. You've got a very well-written story here with a fairly good premise, and I enjoyed it thoroughly, despite it being outside of my normal bailiwick. Bravo, and good show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New Direction

Hate to say this, but this story series seems to be running out of steam. A new direction is needed , and new ideas , if this story is to go forward. Is what we are seeing, Barbara's final game plan ? A relationship with Danica ? Or does Barbara have a wider agenda she wants to pursue ? Do hope you can take us in the new direction this series needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great chapter, story needed a good sex scene for a while.

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecretsover 7 years ago
Hot stuff

Phew. Hot stuff. I can't wait until all the mailgirls are experts in Nuru massage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A new direction

I have wondered if this story might take a twist when the second mailgirl, Kelly, completes her contract and manipulates the CEO into forcing Barbara to become an executive mailgirl. I imagine Kelly convincing him that Barbara is a closet submissive just pining for a real man to subdue her and convincing him to force Barbara to sign the mailgirl contract.

I wonder if this serial will become a book and major motion picture...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's time for some 4" heels for danica, for her twice daily promenades, door to door

and for other trips around town, also a pair for the girl in the coding lab,

How did the mayoral election turn out? Wlll the girls go city wide?

Many loyal fans hoping for further chapters,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...