All Comments on 'Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 18'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Final Chapter

Only one word can describe this chapter: Wow!

I had almost stopped reading this series because I thought it had become predictable and was heading toward full-time BDSM with a sad ending. The last three chapters suddenly turned and heading farther and farther from where I had predicted it would end. And this last chapter was a master stroke worthy of any great "who done it" series. Kudos to Seahawk76!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Really liked that ending, was hoping for a sex scene with Danica and Mariko before the epilogue though.

I think this has been my favourite series ever on this site nevertheless. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Strong ending pushes suspense level and storyline ... foundation for a sequel / multi movie format?

Great story overall. Expands the mailgirl fantasy world significantly ...Any aspiring George Lucas type of talents around that grab a multi movie deal?

While the last chapter is a bit short on fun and games those are not really missed. Suspense level is at least maintained until the very end ...and beyond. A strong achievement, unlike other long series which just peter off uninspiredly ... or, even worse, remain unfinished.

Dear author, take a well deserved holiday, indulge youself ...whatever floats your boat... AND please come back with fresh energy and ideas for another sequel !

Thank You !

Trainman2012Trainman2012about 7 years ago
Thank You

Wow, what a story. You gave me an insight into those who control and those who wish to be controlled. Being a Type A+ person I had no idea of this mind set, thank You. Here's hoping there are more great stories too come.

ShyExposureShyExposureabout 7 years ago
....

There's not much to say. Mariko "saved" Danica from Barbara only to plan on destroying her utterly in the ending with Barbara's help. A true form of backstabbing manipulative bitch that could have been a friend. I'll say no more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Give us a new chapters of 'The Reluctant Exhibitionist'? PLEASE!!!

PirettePiretteabout 7 years ago
An Extraordinary Saga Rendered Ordinary

Through the first 17 episodes of this story I was wholly entertained and fascinated!

Then came the 18th episode which made it all pretty much pointless. While I enjoyed the entire ride, it was well thought out, and well written! However, I am not a fan of the "Television Endings" in most stories like this, and in fact, this one.

The twist of Mariko being the puppet master is noteworthy, but in the end, all the bad guys get punished, all the wronged parties are made whole. I had high hopes that this story would end up with Danica remaining a slave and Barbara being 'victorious'.

Wish I had the skills to write stories like this so I could end them how I like.

Thank you Seahawk for your work on this story, and yes, I recognize your right to write it how you want. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That is a truly amazing story

Beautifully planned and written, erotic without being hard-core. Deeply describing the characters' personalities, motivations and emotions. Loved it...

A marvellous read so thank you

Jonathan56

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
MOVIE?

If Hollywood can produce two fifty shades of boring. Five Confessions of a mailgirl is a slam dunk!!! Thank you for an intriguing eighteen months.

OldMtnRam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
first rate.

It is often hard to get the tone of good erotica right. But Seahawk, you nailed it. Best bit of writing and concept since Christies " eleven days " from the non-compliance reluctance " section of this site. Crude writing does not always make for good writing. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

What a great story - I have thoroughly enjoyed every chapter! Thank you for writing this, Seahawk. I liked the open-ended conclusion, even though it's a bit nicer for Danica than what I hoped would happen >:) Thank you again for such a great story. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Question You Can't Answer

Let me start out by saying that this is very well planned out. I feel as though it could make a great book. If it gets even a little bit of the same steam the 50 Shades of Grey got then you'll be able to live a comfortable life.

Question one:

Do you think this is possible in the real world? This is something I have though about often enough and as America is becoming more and more accepting of nudity this gets closer and closer to a reality. We are very quickly attempting to catch up to other countries that are ahead of us in "acceptance of the body" even though America doesn't have the same level of health other countries do. Most people think nudity will never be a part of normal life in America, do you think it could be?

Question two:

Are you aware of the affect stories like these and other well known stories are having on today's youth? I am currently a Junior in High School and I am noticing that more and more people like the idea of the servant/master relationship. this is shown through the use of words like "Daddy" and "Baby" Most noticably is that as new freshman years come in they are incresingly open about it! As our hormones have us Google anything that pops into our minds, we find more stories like these and realize that we aren't the only people that are into this. Looking at 50 Shades of Grey it is very apparent that most of America is either a master or a slave. Some want to dominate, and others want their life to be controlled so they dont have to worry about it. I am hoping to convinse other people about this, but most of the time I get "boo'd off my platform".

I'm not sure exactly where I was going with this, but here's a good luck to you and I hope you keep writing.

P.S. Seriously consider making this into a book. I know I would enjoy reading this in a more expanded form. with more detail.

dadacdadacalmost 7 years ago
Great series

Hey. I want to congratulate you on great story serie. I read most of mailgirls stories online, from original Cambridge Caine and Katie's stories, after which I decided to write mailgirls stories miself. So I know that it's difficult to write one story and you managed o write whole series and don't lost in it on the way. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Fabulous story. You have everything. Set up for a long interesting sequel. Please do that in 2018. Danica grows the program. New mail girls are added the new contract requires they must entertain exec and others as directed. Punishment are in public and more sexual. Some mail girls become 24/7 slaves. Danica also learns to dominate Evans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
CONTINUE THE STORY

A story I could not put down. What will happen next? Well played as Barbara said. Would like to see the story continue after Barbara returns from Tokyo - could be any number of scenerios. Great imagination Seahawk76 - could be very entertaining!

orflash64orflash64over 5 years ago
Are you retiring Seahawk?

I have read all your stories, and I continue to check your listing for anything new. You haven't written anything since 2017, are you giving up writing? I know that Confessions of a Mailgirl was pretty awesome, but you must have some more stories in you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A MASTERPIECE!

I LOVED IT! ABSOLUTELY SUPERB WRITING! PLEASE CONTINUE WHEN BARBARA RETURNS FROM TOKYO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story Series!!

When I began this series, I readily stepped into the shoes of Danica and followed it through Chapters 1-16. I actually became terribly depressed! However, the series ended just right with good overcoming evil in the end. There. does require a call for a sequel to this story to take it to it's conclusion without so many loose ends left out. please continue this remarkable tale!!!😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RIVETING!

I could not put it down! Please continue to share your gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

There is really nothing better than porn with plot. I was hooked from beginning to end, and even though I'd love to hear the story of Barbara's return to DDE, this cliffhanger is so powerful I can't honestly say I want to see it written down. You are one of those unsung literary heroes, and I thank you for your service. :)

CarnalvalCarnalvalalmost 4 years ago
It's an amazing ending to an amazing Literotica story...

But damn, this begs for a sequel so much.

Seahawk 76 ty for the amazing writing, hope you get interest in writing more stories here someday, and if it jumped a few years into the future and featured a sequel series still based on Danica, that would be incredible.

polypossibilitypolypossibilityover 2 years ago

A truly excellent novel. Congratulations on another fine piece of work. Very compelling with lots of twists and turns. When can we watch the movie??

RoisinDubh79RoisinDubh799 months ago

What a great story, lots of twists and turns.

Have to admit I never clued into the fact that Mariko was much much more than she appeared.

Would love to see a follow-up after Barbara returned to DDE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES