Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,208 Followers

Mariko thought back now to the first time she had met Danica and her incredible decision to take the girl up to the fourteenth floor to witness Hiromoto whipping her. Why had she done that? It had been dangerous to do so because she had not known how Hiromoto would react to it. Perhaps Mariko had sensed the intelligence behind those extraordinary green eyes and thought of Danica as someone she could nurture and mentor. Perhaps she reminded Mariko of herself when she had been more innocent and naive and felt the need to educate her in the realities of this world. Whatever the reason, Mariko had wanted Danica to witness what she was willing to endure in order to survive and thrive in Hiromoto's world. She had wanted her to understand one day that it was not always the one with the whip who held the power.

Danica still wore that metal collar stamped with the number "9" around her neck even while working fully clothed in her office. To Mariko this represented the dichotomy within her, but she believed now that only one of Danica's two personas would survive Barbara's return to DDE. She would emerge from the fire as either Danica Peterson or Mailgirl 9; she could not remain both.

Mariko's thoughts were interrupted by the touch of Hiromoto's hand as he began stroking her hair. The old man removed a small piece of chicken from his plate and held it to her lips as a treat. Mariko took the meat into her mouth and looked up adoringly at her "master." The other diners around her snickered at this shameful display of weakness and submission to such a powerful man.

Mariko swallowed the meat, then her eyes met Barbara's and a slight, knowing smile came across each of their faces. The two of them understood something that those around them did not and could not.

The future belonged to these lowly naked mailgirls.

THE END

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,208 Followers