Confessions of a Porn Star Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, a familiar song she hasn't heard since prom night, when seeing his big 9" cock, she thought of Hanel's "Messiah."

"Hallelujah, Hallelujah! Hallelujah!"

He and his big cock not only made her sexually interested in him, but he and his big cock made her hot and horny for him. In the way that men lust over women's tits, asses, and pussies, Liz lusted over men's cocks and Mitch had a nice, big, fat piece of man meat between his legs. Only, unlike every other man who she was sexually attracted to, he was different. With her only think of sex, sex, and more sex, for the first time she was thinking of love, love, and more love.

Strangely enough and something that's never happened to her before, feeling more in her heart than she did in her head and in her pussy, she was interested in him more than just as a sexual partner. She was interested in him more than just a onetime lover. If anyone was her man to marry, her Prince Charming, her knight in shining armor, and her soulmate, she imagined that he could be the one. He could be him. Never considering a boyfriend and a serious relationship before her whole world changed when she met Mitch.

Suddenly, something she never imagined before and that was so foreign to her and emotionally disturbing to her before, she imagined a house with a white picket fence. She imagined marrying him and having children with him. She imagined sharing not just her bed with him but also her whole life with him. Yet, even after taking her marriage vows, she imagined continuing in the swinging lifestyle but with him by her side. Then, when she saw him taking a break, her chance to introduce herself to him, she followed him out to the living room.

If anything, she was prettier than the two women he was licking and fucking. If anything, she was younger, sexier, and probably more sexually experienced judging the women by how they moved and had sex with Mitch. If anything, she had bigger tits, a better body, a more willing mouth, and possessed more skills in sexually pleasing a man with her pussy as well as her ass. Only, being that the two women he was with were small breasted, she wondered what if he didn't like women with big tits. What if he wouldn't be interested in her because of the large size of her breasts, a C cup bordering on a D cup?

Moreover, being that the two women he was with were forty-something-year-old cougars, maybe he preferred older women to younger women. Maybe he had a mother thing. Maybe he always wanted to have sex with his mother and is the reason why he's having sex with two women who are old enough to be his mother. Maybe he'd reject her for all of the above. Yet, with her never lacking confidence about her sexy appearance, there was only one way to find out his preferences and that was to ask him.

* * * * *

"Hi," said Liz giving him a sexually interested look without making it obvious that she noticed his not so secret, sexual weapon, his 9" long, thick, missile like cock.

'Damn, I'd like to see that thing explode with cum,' she thought to herself.

With him as naked as she was, not an easy thing for her to do, she tried not to stare at his big prick. Even though most other swinging women would stare, leer, and ogle his cock, she had more class than that. Enlightened by having sex with many lovers, even though some may think her a slut and a whore, she's not. She's just a sexual woman who loves having sex with men and women. As far as she knows, there's no crime in having sex between two consenting adults.

Indeed, noticing the dark, oblong shadow this his big prick cast on the carpet in front of him, his cock was the raging, bull elephant in the room. She'd love to experience that monster when it's sexually excited. She's had plenty of big cocks before to know that her preference is having sex with a man who has a big cock. Big cocks makes her feel that she's really having sex. Big cocks stretch more than her pussy, they stretch her sexual anticipation to the limits and her erotic imagination to unlimited boundaries.

'Do me a favor and shove that thing in me. I, um, just wanna see something,' she was so tempted to say.

Only, comporting herself with class, she'd never say anything as vulgar as that to a stranger and especially to a man who she thought might give her more than sex but romance. She had more decorum than to act like a whore in the way some of the other swinging women do. Separating her from them, without doubt she was more like a lady than they were.

When in a room filled with others of the same sexual ilk, maintaining her manners made her more attractive than a woman walking up to him and fondling his big prick. Some men like that kind of aggressive woman but that type of woman is not who she is. Besides, if he's the man for her, she wouldn't want a man who thinks he's God's gift to women. If he's the man for her, even though she's having sex with multiple lovers at a swingers', house party, she doesn't want him to think her a whore.

She'd rather have a man who appreciates her for being a sexual woman as much as she appreciates him for being a sexual man. She wants a man who can act with as much class as she possess and portrays even when she's having sex at a swingers' party. She wants a man who'd want to continue in the swinging lifestyle after they married. Yet, getting way ahead of herself, she doesn't even know if he likes her as much as she already likes him.

She recognized the size of his cock because, somewhere in between, he looked to be bigger than her vibrator but smaller than her dildo. With her vibrator six inches long and her dildo twelve inches long, she figured that he was 9" long. A rare occurrence in the way of a blue, full moon, she's seen and sucked enough cocks to know a 9 incher when she sees one. A nine inch cock, especially on a white man is not a common occurrence.

Figuring that he would, she wondered not only if he grew bigger when hard but how much bigger he'd grow. Some men remain the same size whether their cocks are flaccid or erect. Some men have really small dicks when flaccid and have huge cocks when erect. Some men, whether flaccid or erect, have small cocks. Definitely he had a big cock and by the sexual delight he was giving those two women, he knew how to use all that he had to his best advantage too.

* * * * *

"Hi," said Mitch turning from Liz to look at the crowd of naked people in all shapes and sizes. "Some party. Huh?"

As if she was the only naked woman at the party, Mitch turned to smile at the busty, pretty woman with light brown hair and big, blue, beautiful eyes. Accustomed to men and women enjoying the naked view of her, in the way she didn't stare at his cock, he stared at her tits. Enjoying the voyeuristic attention, especially from him, she wanted him to stare at her tits and at the rest of her naked body. A good sign, after being with two small breasted women, if only by his voyeuristic surveillance and leer of her, she suspected that he was enamored with her breasts.

Seriously, who wouldn't be enamored by her big tits? Not only did she have big ones but also she had shapely breasts that didn't sag or have any stretch marks. Judging her by her magnificent breasts, with her breasts as high up as the young, virginal girl's breasts on the beach in Africa that Hemingway wrote about in his book The Snows of Kilimanjaro, most men and many women like virginal breasts. Even though she's hardly a virgin by any stretch of the definition or by anyone's imagination, her shapely breasts make her look younger. She has breasts that make her look more like an 18-year-old virginal woman rather than a swinging woman who will be 25-years-old next month.

Already sexually aroused from having sex with two men twenty minutes before, her nipples were erect and hard. His stare made her look down to see what he could see of her before she returned her focus back to him and to his man-sized, supersized prick. His stare made her look down to see what he could see of him and what she saw of him made her wet between her legs. What she saw of him made her lick her lips with the sexual anticipation of sucking him.

She laughed to herself while thinking that if they served cock at McDonalds or Burger King, she wondered if they'd ask her if she wanted fries with that.

"One supersized cock to go please, plain with nothing on it," she imagined saying to the woman behind the window.

"Do you want fries with that?"

* * * * *

She loved her big breasts and obviously by his focused stare he liked her big breasts too. The two women he was just with were small breasted women, both A cups and she wondered if small breasted women were his preference or just the luck of the draw. Certainly, they were attractive, well-groomed women for their age but they were no competition for her. With him looking as good as he does, no doubt the women approached him. Yet, judging him by his stares, leers, and ogles of her ample breasts, she suspected that he preferred busty women to small breasted ones.

"Party? It's more like an orgy if you ask me," said Liz with a laugh. "This is the biggest turnout I've ever seen. I've never seen as many naked, swinging, swapping people in one place at one time. With this many swingers in attendance at a house party, I can't even imagine what the swingers' convention in Vegas must be like. There must be fifty couples here and a few, stag singles."

Having already had sex with half a dozen men tonight, he was one of the few men that she hasn't had sex with yet. Not saying no to him, nor kicking him out of bed for eating crackers, she'd do him if he was interested in doing her. Only, unlike some of the other woman, he'd have to make the first move. She has more respect and self-worth for herself than to run the risk of being rejected.

With him so handsome with his black hair and big, brown eyes, more than just sex, there was something about him that made her feel safe and comfortable in his presence. Reminding him of Omar Sharif from Dr. Zhivago, but much better looking, more like Antonio Banderas but even better looking and sexier than that, there was something about him that made her feel weak in her knees and soft in her heart. There was something about him that excited her more than just sexually.

Never making and/or taking any sexual affair personal, there was something about him that melted her with just his look. Being in his presence was different and, something she's never experienced before when with a man, these were new and strange feelings for her. With her nervous, her pulse racing, and her heart beating fast, if she didn't know any better, she'd think she was feeling love. Love at first sight, if she didn't know any better, she'd think she was instantly falling in love.

* * * * *

"I'm Mitch," he said holding out his hand as if he was meeting a woman on the street, at the office, or at a bar when they were both standing there fully dressed instead of standing there naked.

Naked, naked, naked, meeting one another for the first time, they were both naked. From tall to short, to fat to thin, and from good bodies to bad bodies, with no secrets to hide, this swingers', house party resembled a nudist colony dance. Naked, naked, naked, how many can say that the first time they met their soulmate that they were both naked?

"I'm Elizabeth but everyone calls me Liz," said Liz shaking his hand. "Only my Mom still calls me Elizabeth," she said with a laugh while rolling her eyes. "My close friends call me Lizzy. My teachers in school called me Liz because we had three Elizabeth's in the same class. They called one Elizabeth, one Beth, and me Liz because they said I looked more like Elizabeth Taylor, probably because of my big tits. I matured early but I don't think I look anything like Elizabeth Taylor. If anything, I look more like Natalie Wood. I've grown to like the name Liz the best," she said suddenly stopping her rambling. "Sorry, I'm talking too much and haven't give you a chance to speak," she said with a laugh.

Trying to make an impression on him, but overdoing her interest in him and not wanting to frighten him away should he only want her for sex, she was talking too much. She had a habit of talking too much when she was nervous and when she really liked someone. Mitch looked over at the bar.

"Would you like a drink?"

Liz walked over to the bar with him.

"Sure," she said.

"What will you have? It looks like that have everything rum, vodka, gin, whiskey, Jack, scotch," he said giving her a sexy look.

She looked at everything on the bar before focusing on an already opened bottle of white wine.

"Wine is fine," said Liz.

Mitch poured Liz a glass or wine while he opened a cold beer.

"It's so crowded. I need some air. Why don't we go outside by the pool to talk," said Mitch. "I need to get away from the loud music."

He opened and held the backdoor for her. Once outside, he grabbed a couple of towels and put them on the chairs. Then, he moved their chairs closer to one of the umbrella tables and sat next to Liz.

"I've never seen you here before," said Liz touching his knee when she'd rather be touching his cock.

She suddenly had this uncontrollable urge to suck him and normally she would fall between his legs and take his big prick in her mouth but he was seemingly different and inherently she had more respect for him than that. Unaccustomed to it, more accustomed to just sucking and fucking the men she just met instead of talking to them, never has she had this much verbal foreplay. Seemingly, other than they were naked, it felt that she was on a date instead of being at a swinger's, house party.

Typically the first time after meeting any man when they're coming together at a swingers', house party was all about sex and only about sex. Instead, now, she looked at him more in the way of romance than sex. Nonetheless, after having already sucked three cocks and swallowed three loads of cum, even after fucking three other men, all she could think about was sucking his cock. No doubt, without a doubt, she'd give him the best blowjob he's ever had in his life.

As if inviting him to kiss her, touch her, and feel her, she gave him a sexually interested, come hither look. Even in swingers' parlance and body language, especially in swinger's parlance and body language, there was no mistaking her look. Horny now, she wished he'd reach his hand out to feel her breasts while fingering her nipples. She liked having her tits felt and her nipples fingered and she'd like for him to touch her and feel her in that sexual way.

While he felt her tits and fingered her nipples, she wouldn't mind reaching her hand out to fondle the head of his cock before stroking his cock. Even though she just had a couple of hard cocks in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy, they were not as big and nothing like his huge prick. In the way she was physically, emotionally, and sexually attracted to him, she wouldn't mind falling between his legs and sucking that big, hairy monster of a prick just as she wouldn't mind fucking him by the pool. So stuffy inside and smelling like sex, at least there was a light, cool, fresh breeze where they were sitting.

"This is my first time here. I'm with a friend," said Mitch looking at her. "I've had group sex before in college but much better than having a gangbang in a dorm, this is my first official swingers' party," he said with a laugh. "I guess, officially now that I had sex with those two women at the same time, I'm a swinger," he said laughing again.

With him laughing to cover his nervousness, she suspected that he was just as nervous talking to her as she was nervous talking to him. Perhaps his nervousness had something to do with the both of them being naked. Hopefully, his nervousness was from him liking her as much as she liked him. When he paused, not wanting to hog the conversation, she allowed him to speak after making her comment about him now officially being a swinger.

"As soon as you walked through that front door and admitted entry, officially you're deemed a swinger," she said with her own, little nervous laugh.

Returning her laugh with his, he laughed too.

"Words aren't enough to describe all that I've seen and experienced already and I've only been here a couple of hours," he said with a dirty laugh.

He returned her look of sexual interest with his look of sexual interest.

"Yes, it's quite the party," she said giving him another turn to speak.

She smiled at him while giving him the eye.

"I always knew swingers and swinging parties existed but, until I attended one, it's something I needed to experience to know if this was for me. I think it is," he said. "I've never had a better time without having to take drugs or drink copious amounts of alcohol. Sex is a natural high. Suddenly," he said with a laugh, "I feel like a rock star."

He started playing the air guitar as if he was holding a real guitar.

"You said you're here with a friend," she said looking at him with possessiveness and jealousy, emotions she never felt before when having swinging sex with another swinger. "Are you here with woman?"

He laughed while looking all around and shrugging.

"Does it really matter? If I was here with a woman, she'd be in there sucking and fucking a multitude of men," he said pointing to one of several bedrooms with a shrug.

For the first time, Liz looked sad. Is this the first and last time she'll be seeing Mitch? With people coming and going and with some never returning, unless she made a move on him now, she may never have another chance. She felt pressured.

"I guess it really doesn't much matter," said Liz with a shrug. "With everyone having sex with everyone else, I guess it really doesn't much matter who you came with," she said eying him while waiting for him to make a move on her.

He gave her a wide smile as if giving her a not so subtle hint. When she returned his smile, he gave her another wide smile as if realizing without words that they were already on the same page.

"What matters more is the one you leave with," he said with a laugh while giving him the eye.

She returned his laugh and returned his eye. Was he hinting that he wanted to leave the party with her?

"Most of the couples here are married," said Liz looking around at all the naked people. "Sometimes I like playing a game of picking who is married to who," she said making eye contact with him. Having never asked anyone the question, not really caring if they were or not, she asked him the question now. "Are you married?"

He looked at her differently than he looked at the two women he was just having sex with. He looked at her as if he was interested in her more than just as a sexual partner. He looked at her in the way that she was looking at him. As if they were already close friends who already had sex, he looked at her as a close friend would look at her. As if knowing him much longer than just a few minutes, she felt comfortable with him. Even better, he seemed comfortable with her. Even better than that, laughing at one another's jokes, they hit it off with one another.

"No, but I'd like to be married one day, settle down, and have children. Only, now that I've experienced the swinging lifestyle, I'd want a wife who embraced the swinging lifestyle too," he said looking at her as if he was her top choice candidate. "I don't see myself being married to someone that I'd have to hide my sexual past from for fear that she'd think me perverted," he said. "What about you?" He paused as if waiting for the drumroll to end. "Are you married?"

He gave her a pensive look.

"No, I'm not married. I've never been married. I'm not even in a serious relationship," she said with a modicum of sadness that she couldn't hide. "Like you, I can't imagine giving up sex with men and women because I'm married," she said with a laugh. "I can't imagine spending the rest of my life having sex with just one man or one woman for that matter," she said with a quick laugh.