Confessions of a Porn Star Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded his agreement.

"Knowing that it's wrong to ask, I won't ask your age but what year were you born?" Mitch laughed at the ridiculousness of his question.

She laughed.

"If I tell you what year I was born, you only need to do the math to know my age. Being that this is 1977 and I was born in 1953, that makes me 24-years-old," she said looking at him with interest. "What about you?"

He laughed.

"I'm 24-years-old too," said Mitch.

They looked at one another as if they had just met at a social dance instead of at a swingers' party. They looked at one another as if they were fully dressed instead of totally naked.

"Do you have a preference in women?"

He looked at her with confusion.

"What do you mean?"

She looked at him with interest.

"The two women you were with had small breasts," she said suddenly sensing rejection because she had tits and they didn't. Always being the center of attention with her shapely figure, there are some men who are more interested in asses than they are in tits. "Is that your preference, small breasted women?"

She hoped he liked tits, big tits.

"No, not at all. I prefer big breasted women and you have beautiful breasts, so very shapely," he said using his comment as his excuse to stare down at her naked breasts before reaching out his hand. "May I?"

She took a big breath, sat up straight in her chair, and puffed out her chest.

"I'd feel rejected if you didn't," she said looking down at his hand touching her breasts.

He felt and fondled her breasts before sliding a slow hand across her nipples.

"Your breasts are so firm and so high up. Most of the women here have saggy, flabby breasts but you don't," he said.

She smiled her satisfaction with his compliment.

"Thank you," she said looking down at his hand enjoying the sexual pleasure of her naked tits. "There's a chaise lounge over there that we can use to get better acquainted," she said.

She looked to where he was looking before standing.

"Okay," he said. "I never had sex on a chaise lounge before."

With just enough room to accommodate the both of them, they moved closer to one another while kissing and touching. In the way that his hand were all over her big tits, her hand was all over his cock. She couldn't wait to suck him. She couldn't wait to fuck him.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support or your vote. Please vote.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaalmost 8 years ago
Congrats

I'm really enjoying your story along with your insight into the swinging culture. I'm off to read chapter 4 to see what Liz and Mitch get up to next! Cheers Lance

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
Mature Wife in Jamaica Was it just a high sex drive or was she a nymphomaniac?in Interracial Love
MILF and the BBC The story of a divorcee's first experience as a MILF.in Mature
Barbara Becomes a Bimbo 47 year old MILF with an MBA gets turned into a Bimbo.in Mind Control
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories