All Comments on 'Confessions Of A Slave Ch. 03'

by Hislittlebitch

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Joyce19063Joyce19063almost 17 years ago
The creep who wants a woman to be his ------------

bitch, his slave, his whore---What is he---Certainly not anything but a sick mother----er

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The idea of bdsm as being a level

of hatred between the two, with a side study into how much pain can be suffered is stupid to say the least. The "slave master" needs to go to a gay bar lower his pants and invite them to beat/rape him, he needs some appreciation into receiving pain.

HislittlebitchHislittlebitchalmost 17 years agoAuthor
response by the author....

...to the comments I have received so far...

I am not espousing the way I choose to live my life as a choice that is right for everyone, but it is a CHOICE I made. This story is almost entirely autobiographical, and I lived....and LOVED.... every minute of it. I am the person in the relationship who decides what is okay, and what isn't. The pain IS a turn on for me...I find as much enjoyment in the constant sting of a tattoo machine. MY comfort levels, and MY TURN-ONS are the deciding factors in the roles we play. And that is primarily what they are.... roles we play. It is no worse than the various french-maid costumed capers, or any other roleplaying. I have as much say in everything that occurs in our relationship as he does. Our relationship, as I indicated in the story, has gone far beyond the "friends with benefits" beginning. He is my best friend, my port in every storm that assails, and the one true love of my life. Yes, he flogs, teases, and slaps me, but only when I WANT to be flogged, teased, and slapped. He also holds me in his arms when someone has upset me, comforts me when I cry, and shares all the pains and joys of life with me. We cuddle on the sofa watching tv, just like any other couple.

What exactly are you afraid of? No one forced you to enter Literotica, or the BDSM page. Why did you? Because you just wanted to judge someone? Well, judge away. It certainly doesn't affect the beauty and love in MY life. In fact, I think it's rather funny when the self-appointed Pleasure Police strut their fears around as valid logic.

Or did you come to the BDSM pages because you were intrigued, looking for a way to spice up your pathetic, vanilla lives? Did it frighten you that these stories turned you on? In that case, also, a knee-jerk reaction like yours is understandable. But I pity you, and ALL who, like you, cannot find pleasure or satisfaction in their own lives, and so must belittle the people who HAVE.

And I certainly have.

To the rest of you, who would read my story because you GET it (or WANT to), welcome, and I hope you enjoy. Because I did. And I only posted it here so that others could enjoy it as well.

Please leave any feedback you like, and if you have the cojones to leave your name, and mention that you would like a response from me, I will be happy to send you one.

Thanks for reading!

Hislittlebitch (a name I CHOSE for myself, by the way!)

dweaver999dweaver999almost 17 years ago
They don't get it

I wonder if the prevoius commenters actually read the entire story. If they had, and were paying attention, they would have seen that all those things he wants you to be, are what YOU want to be. You did an excellent job of conveying the intense desire and need to be at His mercy, subject to what He wants. You also made it clear that He wants for you what is so good for you, that He puts your welfare above his own in so many way. Most people would sell their soul for a spouse/SO that treated them that way. That what is so right for you is so different from what is right for them (the previous commenters)doesn't make it wrong, just different. I am happy for you and Him, to have found each other. You sound like soul mates, something many go though life without ever finding. I hope you continue to write. You stories are good, both the physical writing and the content. I wish they were longer, but that's just the writer in me who can't seem to write short:).

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Indeed the naysayers don't get it

They believe that the dom controls the relationship. They couldn't be more wrong. They've read the trash that the wannabe doms write and have no idea what a 24/7 D/s relationship is all about. I applaud your courage in writing about your experiences and, while I'm not in the lifestyle, I do appreciate it. Best of luck to you, and thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful...

A beautiful and well written story. I am inspired and awed. Not to mention that it makes me want to beg my Master to take me. Thanks for the great read.

-pet kat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous