All Comments on 'Confessions of a Straight Going Gay'

by aliassmith

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fascinating First-Person Account

I really enjoyed this straightforward account of your experiences and look forward to reading about more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Study

More of a study than eroticism. Not saying it's bad or good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
totally submissive

right on the nail being totally open and exposed showing total enjoyment in being fucked and cumming all over your stomach and him withdrawing and pumping his load in your mouth and all over your face is the joy of submission

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i want to bottom too

nice I just know I will love it too cant wait till I get fucked in my ass I am gay in the closet I am coming out now it feels so good to be with a guy way better than women I cum harder I thought I was bi now I know I am gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lm a faggot

I was turned out at the ymca in Oakland.. i was introduced to an old grandpa black male who promptly had his way with me. as he seen how small i was he immediately made his own manhood available to my now male cunt and used it as a cum dump.. during our several encounters i was commanded to put my face between hi ass cheeks and ream him out.. i couldn't resist his wonderful bubble butt.... raised up and proceeded to fuck him.. he was so turned on.. he didn't care... as i released my white cum into him and made him my bitch/faggot..

he eventually was able to fletch out the cum that he deposited in my male vagina.. 1AE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Finally something well written worth jerking off to.

marty276marty276almost 10 years ago
preamble

that is it THE moment when your sitting side by side a hand on your leg , you relax your body in to him/her .time machine please so many times to revisit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nothing better

Yes getting it on is hot. Getting it in the butt is so hot,I to love the feeling and I to cum. At times not even hard and it justs comes out cumming all over the place. It you can get a bj as u get fucked it's so hot and feels like nothing u had before

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So true!

I can identify with so much in this wonderful story. I too am "straight": I look and act straight, I have a wife-and-children, I find women incredibly attractive... and yet when it comes to just pure sex I usually find sex with a man much more satisfyling than with a woman. Maybe it is - as the writer says - all about cock? I'm not claiming to be the handsomest man in the world but - if I may be immodest - I'm certainly better than average looking. I work hard keeping my body fit and (though as a "bottom" it's mostly wasted on me) I have a big cock. Like the writer I like being hard, my own body turns me on. I enjoy being admired by men and women. I like watching straight porn imagining that I am in the place of the woman. And yes, I know what he means about feeling "slutty". I am not a slut (well maybe 1% of the time I am!) but when I inhale poppers and a man - ideally a muscular, masculine, older man with a long, fat hard cock - is fucking me, pounding me, banging me hard, I too moan like a woman in a porn film. And - as rare as it is - the feeling of coming without even touching my own cock, just from being fucked hard is by far - for me at least - the best sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
married but suck

I am married but I suck alot of black men's cocks and swallow cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy

This got me all hot and "at attention".

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Confessions of a straight going gay is an entertaining story, highly erotic too. I have been with women & men who want to play the submissive role and that is hot. I'm older and went to sucking cocks later in life. That's all I do with men and I enjoy it. Hopefully the other guy does too. Typically the one giving the blowjob is considered the submissive partner. My brain is mixed up because when I'm sucking a cock I think I am in charge and I will determine what happens & when. I tried this with a guy about my age and he went crazy. He kept moaning and groaning while apologizing for being loud. When he said he was close to cumming he attempted to pull away & I wouldn't let him. I sucked him harder and faster & then slowed down. He asked me to go faster again. I did but then slowed down a bit. He was moaning again and saying OMG, OMG. He asked me to bring him to orgasm. Once I did he exploded shooting several spurts of come in my mouth while continuing to moan. His hips were moving up & down as I continued sucking his dick. Finally he said he was exhausted. Even then I kept licking his dick cleaning up his cum. He said his wife doesn't blow him much and never swallows. She does it half-heartedly and he said he doesn't enjoy it anymore. He also asked if we could have a standing appointment at least a couple of times a month when his wife is away. I said maybe.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I understand the author's feelings about sucking cock and then being the bottom. I have always thought of myself as a bit of a sexual hybrid. I'm not attracted to guys, just women and cocks. I still enjoy women but I enjoy sucking cocks so much that I haven't screwed a woman in a couple of years.

The hybrid part comes in because the more cocks I enjoy the more I have started thinking about being a bottom for a guy, preferably with not too big of a dick. I've begun thinking more about it and I'm sure it will happen at some point.

I think I'm gradually shifting towards being fully bi which is ok with me. I'm just surprised by this change.

I have an appointment with a guy tomorrow and I think I may try some of the things that are considered more bi rather than what a guy would do if he just focuses on cocks.

As unexpected as this evolution is I am fully accepting of it and am also excited by it. I guess I can start describing myself as bi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous