All Comments on 'Confessions of a Teenage Nympho Ch. 03'

by iMAnympho81

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CopyCarverCopyCarveralmost 15 years ago
illegitimis incognitus non carborundum!

Don't let the rants from "anonymous" bother you. Who cares about the opinions of people who are too stupid to spell their own usernames?

You're a good writer, especially for someone who probably hasn't written all that many stories. Keep up the good work.

BTW, please ask Lindsey to say hello to my lost loves, Boston and Cambridge.

MrKnowitallMrKnowitallalmost 15 years ago
Most Impressive...

Excellent stories. Your character Lindsey is perfect. I love her attitude and passion. The scenarios are thrilling and well described. My only advice would be to slow it down and let us enjoy it more. Fast and furious can be fucking fun and fun fucking, but when it comes to writing, give us some more details, explain what she's doing and how it feels. Let the delicious flow drive us forward until it's not just the characters that cum in an explosive climax. I've listed you on my Favorites, so I'll be checking back. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice and hot

Another fine story. I agree with the previous comment about slowing things down a bit so that we readers can really enjoy your work. My only negative comment is that you need to really proof read your work better. I've noticed an occasional spelling error or word substitution (waste for waist). Otherwise, keep up the hot work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely red hot, the lucky fucker, two cock crazed cunts to play with. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous