Confessions of a Wolf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will. Three hundred bucks, if you can still take it."

I smiled and lifted my hands up. "I'll let you know when it hurts too much."

So another guy got behind me, pressed his already hard cock against my well-oiled anus, and pushed it into me.

It felt fucking wonderful! I grunted with the intensity of it. I groaned feeling him deep in my guts. But I took it, and another load of cum filled my rectum. Maybe my colon, if it went deep enough.

That time, I came with a moan when he did, my whole body shuddering with one of the most intense orgasms I could remember. And then another satisfied cock softened and slipped out of my butt.

A third guy ponied up and fucked my ass, and that's when it started hurting. I let him finished, balls slapping my still cummy pussy, and drain his nut into my ass.

"No more. I can't do any more anal. My jaw hurts, too. Let me shower. And if you still want pussy after I relax for a little while, I'll be ready."

I showered in hot water for a long while, having mixed feelings about what I had just done. I felt anxiety, elation, shame, and wonder all at the same time it seemed like. I was worried about what the guys would think of me afterward, but I discarded that. I was worried about how Killian would treat me, but then dismissed that. I did not love him, and I had not formed any emotional bonds.

I decided that was what made me different, and why most women just could not do what I had just done. Emotions and empathy and all of that shit formed bonds. I just wanted to satisfy the perverse demands of my body.

As I lathered up and cleaned myself, I touched my sore pussy with slippery soapy water and washed it good. It was a little sore, but not raw. Not out of commission. It could handle more. I remembered by history lessons where most societies did not even have a word for rape, or the concept. Women were fucked against their will throughout most of history.

And touching my pussy, which had been fucked many times, I realized it was evolved to be fucked a lot. No wonder it was a big muscle. Well, I had nothing against more civilized sentiments. I would never defend rape. Sex had evolved into an artform anyway. We all get far more pleasure out of sex than probably most of our ancestors, thank god and porn.

But I was different. Insatiable, rare, and predatory. I wanted the money and the pleasure, and took pleasure from making money getting pleasure. How weird.

Freshly cleaned, dried, and ready, I walked out completely naked into the living room. The guys were all dressed and actually watching football this time. I had drained each of their balls into all three of my holes, and that felt fucking awesome. I sat next to Killian, and became his girl again, until such time he decided to pimp me out again.

"Your pussy sore?" Killian asked.

"Just my anus. Too raw. And my throat," I replied. "But my pussy is fine."

"Dang girl, you are crazy."

"Just horny," I replied honestly. "And greedy for cash."

Killian kissed me and touched my nipple, making it hard. Then he fingered me, feeling the warm, soft, wet folds of my vagina. I was already aroused again.

"Wow, you are still good to go."

"Shit, I'm broke," one guy said. "She drained me dry in more ways than one."

The wealthier guys ponied up more money to fuck me doggystyle and nut in my pussy again. I think they didn't want to see my face as they used me. I loved being used. Big, thick cocks sliding in and out of my pussy, my waist being gripped tight, and then that final, hard thrust and cum exploding inside me. Even when I did not cum, feeling their cum inside me felt so fucking good. But usually I came, too.

I saw envy towards Killian, who they probably knew got a piece anytime he wanted. Men had feelings, I knew. Even with whores. But I made it clear I was just a whore for the night.

I made over two thousand dollars that night. Half was mine, half went to my pimp-boyfriend. Nearly a thousand from anal sex alone.

Well, that is my first confession. I guess that wasn't so bad, now that it's out. My therapist will be happy. But I have many more stories to tell. I am a Lupa. I am a Wolf!

12