All Comments on 'Confessions of an Exhibitionist'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please tell me there are more...

Fabulous - I started out exactly the same way - midnight walks...one night in Connecticut I was strolling naked down a path netween two subdivisions and turned a corner to find a darkened cop car parked right in front of me!

Please write more of these.

BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years ago
Welcome bak

Thought I'd read the last from you, so pleasantly surprised to find this.

QuikpeekQuikpeekover 14 years ago
Interesting Story

I really enjoyed the story and felt that it drew me in, keeping my interest throughout. The story has a very true feel to it.

BlueFinchBlueFinchover 14 years ago
The First Exhibitionist Story I've ever finished

OK, so Exhibitionist stories still aren't my thing, but that doesn't stop this being brilliantly written, totally hot and it definitely doesn't stop me imploring you to write more!

CindysBobCindysBobover 14 years ago
just great...

reaaly nice piece of erotica

ExoManiExoManiover 14 years ago
Outstanding Story

This may very well be the best Exhibitionist story I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely Superb

Agree with the person who said this may be the best exhibitionist story on here. Seldom read anything over two screen pages long but you kept my interest through all four pages. Well written, believable and exceptionally hot. Being a confirmed exhibitionist myself, I could "feel" Melissa. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You're the best!

Seahawk,

You're the first author I remember reading when I got turned on to NIP! Voted "Loved it"!

Love ya,

G

M. MillswanM. Millswanover 14 years ago
Thumbs Up from the author of Snap Shot

I've been around Literotica for years, and feel this is one of the best stories I've read. It's fun and very sexy. I wrote a novel about being naked in school called, "Living in the State of Dreams". It was published in paperback by Blue Moon Press and is available at Barnes and Noble and at Amazon.com. So as a "pro" at this, I think I'm qualifed to say this is truly a fun and entertaining read.

Great stuff!

M. Millswan

(Mad Mike)

SusieJSusieJover 14 years ago
A wonderful story

This story was so vivid in its description of the different steps along your progression. I enjoyed it a lot and agree with some other people that it is the best story I've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Real Person

I felt I was actually listening to you tell me the story personally. Though I enjoy reading stories by other authors very much, they're "stories" and even if it's a first person story I'm connected to the story not the author. Totally different with you, Seahawk76. I already feel like we're friends sharing a coffee while you tell me your story/stories. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Me to!!!!!

I started the same way and still do to this day. I love to be nude outside Thanks for the story

soft_circlesoft_circleabout 14 years ago
Wonderful

I want to do that, wish I could do that. I am an exhibitionist in my own right, but that makes me want to take it further. Beautifully written and feels so real and sincere.

whtguycamwhtguycamover 13 years ago

Incredible storyline. I particularly enjoyed how she started out getting naked outdoors, and little by little expanded her nude walks and the excitement that followed. The addition of someone watching her naked with addition of Carli also added to the excitement of the story. I am a nudist and exhibitionist, so the author capturing these feelings of excitement with each nude dare appealed to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sooooo hot!

i've often fantasized about being naked in my high school, this story really "hit the spot"!! well done! more please.

Jessy69Jessy69almost 13 years ago
Suberbe

Quelle fabuleuse histoire ! Comme j'aurais aimé être à la place de Melissa ...

ChefInHeels88ChefInHeels88almost 12 years ago
Love love love!!

So hot! Tapped into some fantasies of mine that I've never explored...think tonight will be the night! PLEASE add more to this story!!

whtguycamwhtguycamover 11 years ago
Great story

Excellent story. I am a male exhibitionist who frequently walks around nude late at night in my neighborhood. I could relate and I have felt many of those same feelings she felt when pushing farther and farther in her nude dares. I can't tell you how many times I have said to myself "omg, did I really just do that"--just like she did in the story. Thanks for a great read. ----whtguycam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Please

Great story - what happened when you got caught ?

DewiNaturalDewiNaturalover 8 years ago
I too love your addiction

Just love your story and really identify with pushing the boundaries!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An Easy 5

One of the best stories I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Honestly.

The best story I have read. I can relate to it a lot. V similar to my life

eurowritereurowriteralmost 8 years ago
Encore, Encore!

Not only was this story hot, it was very well written. Far above average for Literotica. It also drew the reader in and felt very real as Melissa's exploits became bolder. How well it captured her sense of excitement and revealed that although it might be considered an addiction, it was one that transformed her from mousey to lascivious. An enjoyable, inspiring story. Would love to read more adventures of Melissa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I could feel the excitement as I left my clothes further and further away and finally took the all night nude walk filled with orgasms...your story brought me back!

Naked1Naked1over 7 years ago
WOW

My heart stopped when the light came on in her parents house...I could relate to this story because I've lived many parts of it. There is always that moment when something unexpected (like the light coming on) happens...and no matter how you thought that you prepared for everything...you find yourself helpless, hoping that you somehow make it through this time without getting caught. Usually, you do make it through and you learn from it...just as she did.

One of the hottest stories I've ever read...for the second time.

Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
True to the Hilt

No fiction in this story because I made it truth except my high school was two miles away. Many years ago I followed essentially the same path. I started with just a tee shirt barely covering my ass. Being in a major southwestern city, I thought the shirt would suffice. My greatest trek was 9 miles to university with only my smile where I touched each of the buildings where I had classes. I can't tell you how many intense times I couldn't hold back. One night, close to university, I ran into a young man doing the same. We have been married for 13 years. We could write a book on how we explored together. This story made me come 3 times as I remember how Jason and I went naked in many public places. We inspired others to do the same. God bless America and the naked exhibitionists she spawns. What a great minor documentation of what we actually did. I loved it as it brought many memories back to my mind. I will do a private rub for the author. God this is fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great wee ditty...

A nice wee story that made my wee pecker hard. The bit about the goose and the golf ball was especially good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I share your addiction

You did a good a good job of explaining how you learned to deal with your issue and gradually gained confidence. I found it does help to go where others enjoy being natural. How did you go on to continue your life of nudity? Did you begin to share this with any Kindred Spirits? Please,over the years it has become very stressful with few outlets. :-( find me at longnookbeach my outlook dot com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank God for girls like you with such a exhibitionist addiction

I'm a guy and although I had never been caught I started out just barely being a teenager sleeping at my window and walking around the neighborhood naked and I put myself in positions where I would sometimes leave home late at night and wearing only a pair of old shorts or something and tear them to Pieces 8 or 10 blocks from home leaving me with nothing to wear and have to walk home it was such a thrill it was so hot I've done all kind of things like that even stopping and standing under the streetlight. It's good to know that I'm not the only one I ever I think two or more girls that have this addiction than guys but I've never been able to shake it and sometimes it's hard to control it but that's okay I love it it's so exciting to leave your clothes at the car and walk off into the woods naked a mile or two especially if you have a girl with you that would do the same thing and you could have great sex for hours wondering if you close that were lying on or beside the car will be there when you get back even though it's an old lonely dirt road that has been abandoned but you never know who might come by and take your clothes which gives it an extra thrill. Keep doing what you do and I will too

babaloo92babaloo92about 5 years ago
Favorite

This is my very favorite story because I'm addicted to roaming around naked at night as well. Started when I was in 7th grade. Has continued still. I wish more stories like this existed. To me it's not about sex it's about naked where it is unexpected. Thank you. So very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Written

Imagination, softly erotic, with good characters and setting. This story is unusual and great. Nice to see this author back with such a good addition.

L O R

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love these exhibitionist stories make me not feel so all alone

Love knowing there are other exhibitionists out there that like the excursions out in the open. I started out very young living in a rural wood area with windy country roads snaking through the hills. After dark I would strip off my cloths and hide them behind a tree or something then I would proceed on my naked adventures walking the roads for miles at a time. I would sometimes walk to a play ground several miles away climb the jungle gym, swing on the swings just feeling the cool night air on my naked body.

Would be a trill when a car would pass by giving a slight illumination with me out there in the open but not enough for them to easily see. The thought of being miles from my cloths bare ass naked and someone so close was very erotic. Several times while walking the roads cars would suddenly appear coming around a corner, not enough time to duck into the woods I would have to curl up against the bank opposite the direction of head lights, though they would still illuminate me, and hope I didn't get caught.

During the day I would go into the woods strip and leave my cloths behind and hike through the woods. Sometimes walking just inside the woods along roads and hiding behind trees when cars would pass. I would venture out onto the roads and walk along listening for cars and people that might be walking and duck back to the woods when I heard something. Still turns me on when I get in secluded locations and often times I just need to strip.

wifejanneywifejanneyabout 4 years ago
wish I had been this brave at 18

I too had a yearning to be naked in public at 18, and I did walk around the house and garden totally naked - at night and in the daytime, and only ever made it as far as to the bottom of the drive!

I really wish I had flashed as much as this, and I really wish to do it now!

Janney.

jnwf@mail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beautiful!!!

great story.well written.so excellent I felt like I was watching an erotic movie.

DirtyThor1DirtyThor1over 3 years ago
Still one of my favorite stories

So sexy. Mirrors my own awakening. Really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it. I too enjoy driving naked. Happy nakedness to you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. You sure captured the feelings accurately. Lifetime excursionist who started with a friend sneaking out at night to roam the neighborhood. Growing up and growing older just made me bolder. The highs, the rushes, the fears, the entire gamut of emotions, including the question about what have i done this time are all part of the roaming experience. The story line may be imagination but the feelings described are not. I think this may be a little autobiographical.

VitavieVitavieabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. Similar theme to my Love Sees Me Walking Naked story. Quite different story of course. Nice!

Westman99Westman99almost 2 years ago

Lovely........it's what I like.......a story. Nicely descriptive. A.

PericulumFabula17PericulumFabula175 months ago

Definitely a 5. I loved your use of the first person to put the reader in the mind of the streaker and your description of her trepidation and emotions were excellent. Great read!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel891 day ago

I wonder why the majority of female exhibitionist protagonists on this site have slender figures and breasts C-cup or smalle? It just feels so bizarre that one single body type and one narrow range of breast size would be so ubiquitous to this one genre on this site. It honestly makes my inner anthropologist fascinated at what it says about the demographics that use this site!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
1208 Followers
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...