All Comments on 'Confessions of Oscar and Irene'

by MichaelPeterson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Confusing at best, badly written at best

Whatever you were trying to do failed. This was simply badly conceived. Shifting back and forth destroyed any flow the attempted story had going for it. And the occasional dialogue lines in the mix were awful. A "1".

nedslapnedslapalmost 10 years ago
Delightful

I throughly enjoyed your tale of her unconventional sexual awakening. I hope their journey continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Provoking

I like the idea of seeing two sides of the affair. You could have used an editor to smooth out the flow. You will annoy the unimaginative readers. And the Anony 'garbage' comments are great as an example of incomprehensible illiteracy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Never Will Understand

This whole cuck shit between marrieds. Really? If a husband wants to see his wife with another man, why get married or stay married in the first place? Just get divorced before all the pain and anguish. This story reminds the idiot gene is alive and well. Hope your follow on story is about an amicable divorce at least. But a good BTB would be nice also. Cuckerotica strikes again.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story!!!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing it with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bad

Non erotic, bad format, badly written and the best thing I can say about it is, it's an uninteresting story from start to finish and by the way I do enjoy a good cuckold story.

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

I liked this approach. The flow was good not great. But the story was quite erotic. Please ignore the morality police posting anonymously on a porno website. Trying to figure that out is quite impossible.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
Good writing

The format used with the two points of view were very effective. I found it easy to follow. The technical skills were excellent as far as story telling. There was a story line, there was tension, there was writing ability, and the story was erotic. The aim of the wife's infidelity was to open her up to more adventurous sex. There was some evidence of it but no blow jobs on her part or anything more for Hubby except she allowed him to clean her up afterwards. I appreciate that there was no humiliation on wifey's part towards Oscar. In an extreme case of boring sex where one partner encourages the other partner to sleep with someone else in order to boost the meek partner's libido and allow more adventurous sex, I would expect more gratitude from Irene. Instead Oscar is rewarded with increasing time lost from himself with his wife. If all had worked out like Oscar wanted, he would have a more sexually adventurous wife. Irene wanted to be more adventurous alright but with someone else.

This is your story so write it the way you want, but it seems that Oscar got more than he bargained for. I wish Irene would see the light of day in being freed from monogamy and been more generous towards Oscar. Maybe she could suggest to Jeff to allow Oscar and Jeff's wife to have fun together while Irene is on her weekend with Jeff. Still it was a good story I gave it a good rating. Thank you.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

I have often considered a story in this format but never had the guts to try. You may have pushed me across the line, for now I see it can be tastefully done. Thanks to Oscar for sharing his fantasy thus enabling this great story.

I urge you not to take the Anons more seriously than they deserve I must admit, when I read the story I was too wrapped up in it to pay attention to the writing skills, but I assure you, I didn't see the problems the Anon did. I'm not saying they are wrong, just that I didn't see it.

Re: the cuckold comments--When I read the description of Loving Wives in Literotica's story index, I think I see (married extra-martial fun, swinging, sharing and more) what part of my education did I miss? How can you possibly meet any one of this criteria without having a married woman fucking another man? I know I must be wrong, for day after day I see comments on LW from people who read these stories then bitch about them. I really want to know.

luckysevenluckysevenalmost 10 years ago
Believable

Thoroughly enjoyed the story. Indeed, my wife's confession that she had an affair with a co-worker followed similar lines. We agreed that if we slept with another partner we would be honest and open disclosing what had occurred. When she told me the details of how she fucked some else for pleasure was very arousing and I can relate to Oscar. Knowing she had willingly been fucked in all manner of ways, and in ways she hadn't allowed me to do fulfilled my fantasy. It is hard to comprehend how another guy can give her so much sexual pleasure when I thought I sexually satisfied her. Irene accurately describe the process of a woman's sexual awakening and exploration. Why shouldn't a woman fuck another guy if her partner is open to the idea. Like Oscar I had the best sex when it was all in the open - it has brought us closer together and our sex life is now on a higher level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars!

My wife and I had this same fantasy for years. She wanted to come home to me after being 'used' by another man, she wanted me to see her after her 'walk of shame.' She found it incredibly arousing, as did I. After 20 years of marriage, I finally mentioned that perhaps she might want to do it if she ever had a chance, but there was to be no cheating. Anytime she did it, she needed to come home directly to me and confess.

A supplier to her company who came to town once per month had been hitting on her for years it turned out. One afternoon I got a text saying she would be later than usual and to be ready. Ready? Ready for what? I had supper and sat around watching TV until about 8pm I heard the front door open. My wife was home and man did she look used! Mascara smeared, lipstick all over her face and her hair still had that 'bed head' look. But most amazing was the look in her eyes, it was predatory!

She asked if I wanted to hear or not. Of course, I said yes and when she grabbed my hand and began to pull me to the bedroom, my cock stirred and I had an inkling of what had happened! In our room, she ordered me to strip and she did too. I noticed right off there were hickey's on her tits and her nipples looked as if they had almost been sucked off her tits! She looked me right in the eye after seeing how hard my cock was, it was sticking straight up, and asked me if I wanted her to take a shower or not. Of course I said NOT!

When she lay back on the bed, deliberately spreading her legs so I could see, I noticed a slight trickle from her red and swollen pussy. All she said was 'well'? Afterward she told me she was offering me sloppy seconds and wasn't prepared when I dove into it, face first. I licked and swallowed and when it slowed, rolled on to my back, keeping my mouth on her pussy! I was right, there was much more to clean. While she watched my stiff cock quiver as I ate and cleaned her, we were both surprised to suddenly have my cock start spurting out its load! Though sated, it didn't stop me from my cleaning.

We talked afterward and agreed she could do it once per month when her supplier was in town. He was to leave his deposits inside for me and she had to hurry home for me to get it as fresh as possible. She was shocked at how much I enjoyed cleaning her and when she laughingly suggested she bring him by so I could suck it from the source, we were both surprised at how quickly my cock went to full mast!

Suffice to say, she started bringing him by the house after a few months and not only did I get to clean fresh cum, I also became a proficient cocksucker, learning how much I enjoyed that spongy head begin to swell and spit out my reward! Five years later, I don't believe we've ever missed a month with him, though a few times she was having her period and I took up the slack, over one two day period, sucking him off twelve times!

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 9 years ago
Ahhh...

Even though I did enjoy reading this story. It still seems sad. Oscar went from happy hubby in his marriage with all of the fantasies that seem to run through most married men's mind. To having his fantasy become reality, only to become a happy, wimpy, cuckold. And his once loving wife having become a selfish, cruel bitch. Who would willingly show her loving husband complete disrespect, just because she had been fucked by a bigger dick. This is turning out to be a sad, sad story. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not my idea of a marriage.

Sorry but these two in real life would be soon divorced, Irene is a bitch slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Double Narrative Story

When my wife and I started reading we did not think we would like the back and forth narrative style. However, it was very erotic and well written. Good job!

My wife is from very conservative, traditional and catholic Chile. However, the wives there have just as many affairs as American women. Most are with the knowledge of their husbands because they don´t want to blow up the marriage.

The women need to shield their families and prevent gossip, so, there is a real need for discretion. Thus, the women do tend to hand off a good, virile and trustworthy lover to one of their girlfriends when they are done with them. We found this aspect of the story very, very exciting because we have lived it.

My wife has had eight lovers over the course of our 10-year marriage. (One particular relationship was quite erotic because it was with two men at the same time; they were house mates.) As was pointed out in this story, there is something tremendously erotic for both the husband, wife and lover, when she is returned home carrying the lover´s semen in her womb or having it dried onto her breasts or hair.

This taboo is so powerful that now my wife rarely wants to have sex with me unless she is all sweaty and pumped full of her lover´s jizz! That is certainly the way I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why would he touch his wife?

Her cunt is a cesspool of diseases. Why would he risk his life and even touch the cunt? Beyond stupid story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This format fell flat, the subject matter notwithstanding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichaelPeterson@MichaelPeterson
Now that I have got a batch of stories on Literotica and they get decent marks, I am enjoying the whole experience. It's interesting to watch a new story get its readers and its marks. I like the comments (except the personally offensive ones) and I try to respond when they ...