Confessions of Oscar and Irene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oscar:

Irene had to work late so I cooked dinner and looked after the children. Not long after dinner, Irene said that she was going to bed so I went as well. With the lights out, I was soon making advances to get into her pussy. As she opened her soft inner thighs and I pushed into her she said "Do you want to fantasise about a man asking me to go for coffee with him, a handsome man?" I asked her to tell me more and she said that this guy that Isabelle knew had suggested meeting for coffee the next day. She added "He's a nice guy, quite handsome and he seems to like me. Shall I go?" I ejaculated even more quickly than usual, thrilled by my imagination finishing Irene's story.

Irene:

I was a bit surprised by Oscar agreeing – but a bit excited too. I dressed attractively to meet Jeff, used some of my favourite perfume too. I knew in my own mind that I would not be undressing for him but I wanted to impress him. I did choose a blouse and bra that pushes my tits up and shows a great view of cleavage. For some reason I wore some quite sexy panties even though I had no intentions of Jeff seeing them. I checked it all in the mirror several times. I met Jeff and he was casually smart in denims and a lovely shirt. As we chatted I found myself becoming aroused by his voice and looks and the thoughts of Oscar's fantasy – or was it my fantasy now. Our conversation soon got past the pleasantries. Jeff said "I know Isabelle will have told you some things about me and I won't try to deny anything. The fact is that I love having good sex with beautiful, sexy, willing women. I can see you are beautiful, I think you are also very sexy but, the vital question, are you willing? Before you answer that, let me tell you this. You know I am married. My wife knows I seek pleasure with other women but not love. Equally, I do not seek to break any other marriage. A married woman does bring a certain excitement and experience to the bed we share. I seek only to have good sex with a woman who seeks it alongside her marriage. If that sounds too fanciful, please believe me that I am sincere." I gave him no response so obviously he knew that the door was still open. I suppose though, that I already knew that I would let Jeff fuck me.

Oscar:

When Irene came in from her coffee date, I asked her how it had gone. She said "I'll tell you in bed." which I found very exciting, arousing even. She suggested an early night which I took as a good sign. Before we got involved in anything intimate, we lay there naked and Irene said "Jeff said – I did tell you he's called Jeff, didn't I? Anyway, he said that he wants to fuck me – no strings attached sex, good sex – no home-wrecking, no falling in love. Just sex! What do you think of that?" I was amazed, thrilled, excited and anxious. I knew I had to say the right things - but it did seem like my fantasy might be coming true. I needed to handle Irene carefully.

Irene:

I watched Oscar's face as I told him what Jeff wanted. I could see he was excited and that there was not a hint of apprehension about him. I asked him what he thought and he went around the houses a bit at first, avoiding getting to the point. He said "Well, you know it's been my fantasy for ages, not one I can fully explain but you know it is. So, it needs to be something you want too. If he's genuine that he's not trying to steal you from me, it's a win-win, err if you want to do it, that is. But after all, you've only ever had one sex partner – one cock! You'd get to experience another one. Another man on your body – in your body." I had guessed Oscar would still be keen even in reality rather than just in fantasy. I knew too that I was excited by the prospect. He was right. I had only had one cock, Oscar's. I didn't know if it was a good one, a big one, an exciting one. I'd only ever had Oscar. I didn't know if he was a good lover or if there are better lovers out there. And I admitted to myself that I didn't know a lot about my role. I had not been adventurous in bed. Could I do more things, offer more or have more done to me, like some of the things he has wanted. I suddenly felt hugely excited and I told Oscar that I wanted him to fuck me right away. He was erect, of course. I opened my legs and pulled him on top of me. He soon found his way into my saturated pussy. I climaxed quite soon after he entered me. My excitement during that fuck sort of confirmed that I would let Jeff fuck me.

Oscar:

It was a great fuck! We were both excited and I've not heard Irene gasp like that before. After we had fucked, she told me that she would see Jeff again at the coffee shop with her answer. She said "You know I'm going to say 'Yes', don't you. I'm going to let this man see me naked, touch my body- and fuck me. He won't steal me from you but we can't predict what other effects there may be. Are you ready for that?" I was so excited I just blurted out that it would be fine. With a bit more talk, quite sexy talk in fact, I was stiff again. I knelt up in bed to reveal my arousal to Irene. She parted her thighs and I pushed my naked cock into her hot wet cunt. She held my head beside hers and I guessed that she was imagining that I was Jeff.

Irene:

I met Jeff at the same coffee shop and he impressed me that he stayed so calm when I agreed to have sex with him. In fact, he more or less set some ground rules. We would use a hotel, he would pay. We would not stay together all night on the first occasion. Future occasions would depend on how we went on. No gifts, no phone calls to or from homes during, no marks to be left on bodies, no falling in love. Oh, and no condoms - he liked the free feeling and making ejaculations part of the fun. We set the date. I knew the children would go to a friend's that night.

Oscar:

I walked in on Irene as she prepared for her assignation. She was just putting final touches to trimming her bush. I gazed at the lovely shade of brown that nestled at the top of her thighs, adorning her soft padded mound. She finished that little touch and pulled on a new skimpy white thong. It made her tanned ass cheeks look even more sensational – and sensual come to that. Her bra was just as sexy as the thong, presenting her tits magnificently, even allowing her areolae to erotically peep over the edge of the cup. She chose to wear a new dress, one that fitted her perfectly, that featured buttons all down the front, more as a design item but they did fasten. My cock was fully hard all the time I watched her. My mind pictured her undressing for this man and his erect cock sliding between her soft wet pussy lips.

Irene:

Oscar drove me to the hotel. I felt excited but nervous too. I was actually on my way to meet a man for sex, to let him fuck me – and being driven there by my husband. It was dark, the wind was warm and felt delightful on my bare arms and legs as I walked to the hotel entrance. Before I had got out of the car I again asked Oscar if he was sure. I knew he was, he was still erect from when he had watched me dress. We kissed very sensually before I got out of the car. Soon my lips would kiss a different man – and with my husband's full knowledge. In the lobby I called Jeff's mobile and he answered simply with the room number "Eight two seven!" I took the elevator and the ride seemed to take forever. On the eighth floor I quickly read the direction signs and paced down the corridor to the right. A guy came out of a room and eyed me up and down. I realised that maybe I looked like a hooker as I walked a hotel corridor wearing just a dress with a revealing cleavage and carrying only a small clutch bag. I walked up to the door and gave a gentle knock under the numbers – eight two seven. As I heard the handle turn on the inside, my heart skipped a beat.

Oscar:

Irene had arranged to phone me when she was ready to be collected. I preferred this plan to her using a taxi. I wanted to see her as soon as possible after her – or was it our adventure. I decided to hang around town in the car waiting for her to call my mobile. Irene had been gone for four hours when my phone at last rang. She was in the lift and simply said "Ready!" I pulled up in front of the main entrance and she strode from the building, the warm wind tossing her hair. As she closed the car door I quickly detected the scent of sex, the musky odours of fulfilled sex acts. I asked her if everything was okay. "I feel fantastic but let's save the talk till we're home – in bed." she said and I felt my heart pounding blood into my cock. Back home, we went straight to our bedroom.

Irene:

Once in our bedroom, I brushed my hair, combing through one or two sticky tangles. As I sat at the dresser I looked at Oscar in the mirror as he sat patiently on the bed. I knew he would want to know everything and that is just what I wanted to tell him. I had experienced a life-changing evening. My sex life would never be the same again. Maybe I wouldn't be the same again. I suggested we strip off and get into bed. "You not going to shower?" he asked and I shook my head. "Good!" he said and I guessed that some of his fantasies were in his mind.

Oscar:

As I pulled my clothes off my body I watched Irene unfasten her dress. She didn't unfasten every button and soon let the dress drop off her body. Her bra was still presenting her tits incredibly but as the dress tumbled down no other garment was revealed. Her bush was open to my view. She saw the question in my eyes and just said "Souvenir!" I was still hard from when I had collected Irene at the hotel. Now she pulled the bedclothes back but lay on the bed uncovered, dimming the lights to one small lamp as she did so. I got onto the bed beside her, propped on my arm, staring at her face. I saw some small white flakes on her cleavage and chest. Her bush looked somewhat matted in parts. I asked her to tell me what had happened.

Irene:

I started to tell Oscar all of the details. There was nothing I felt the need to keep from him. This was his fantasy – he was going to get it – in glorious and gory detail. I began "When the hotel room door opened, he was standing there with a lovely huge dimly lit bed in the background. He took my hand and led me in, closing the door as he did. Without saying a word he began planting soft kisses on the side of my neck, tracing them up under my ear until his face was buried in my hair. His hand caressed my cheek and turned my face to meet his mouth. Our lips pressed hard together and his tongue burst through into my mouth. My tongue rose to dance and wrestle with his. Jeff's left hand slid up over my hip and up level with my breast. As our extended kiss played on, I felt his hand move onto my breast, still outside my dress, but my heart was pounding – and I began to get moist. I knew that inside my bra my nipples were hardening." I paused with my story-telling at this point and looked at Oscar's excited eyes. I said "Oscar, I'm going to ask you to do something I've never asked for before."

Oscar:

"Lick me!" She said "Lick me – down there! That is if you can after......." I looked at her, astonished but thrilled. She never asked me and never let me lick her. To Irene, cunnilingus was just a foreign word. And I knew what she meant by 'if you can after...' but it was not a barrier to me. It was a spur, a huge thrill, an ambition even. She slid her legs apart and raised her knees slightly. I knelt in place then slid my legs from under me so that they were off the end of the bed. Laying in my front I lowered my face to her pussy. I saw some of the matted pubic hair and I smelt sex. I looked up over the bodyscape, past her navel, her softly heaving breasts and into her eyes. I started to ask "Did he..." but she cut me off with "Yes, more than once!" Under my breath I whispered "Oh good" knowing that a key element of my fantasy was about to take place.

Irene:

Oscar opened his mouth wide and clamped it down onto my hot mound. Almost immediately I felt his tongue slide between my swollen pussy lips. He pushed as far as he could and then he began to lick my pussy juice and Jeff's semen from my ravaged but very contented cunt. He lapped avidly with his tongue and I was enjoying the physical act and the erotic aspect too. Quite what made me act so wanton as to ask Oscar to do this I don't know but I was still sexually possessed and I was ready to do anything. I checked he could hear me okay then I put my hands on his head and carried on telling him my story.

I told him that Jeff said "I want to see you naked. I love naked women, the sensual swell of their breasts crowned with the living hardening of their nipples, the gentle curve of the belly with the subtle indent of the belly button, the secret hiding place of the clitoris nestling in the soft shiny hair that adorns those intimate lips of pleasure that guide me to your hidden depths."

His words added to the arousals from his kissing which were mesmerising me. I felt buttons on the front of my dress being snapped open. A hand was inside my dress and his lips pressed hard against mine again. I gasped into his open mouth as his hand grasped my breast even though it was on my bra cup. I felt an ache in my breasts for his touch, his skin on my skin, on the soft womanly flesh of my tits. His mouth broke free of mine and moved swiftly to my ear. I felt his tongue dart into it, the soft wet touch exaggerated by the loudness of the sounds made so close to the centre of my hearing senses. His hand slid to my ribs then upwards slowly, burrowing under the cup that held my sensitive heaving breast. I gasped again. At last I felt his fingers close around my breast, his palm pressing my nipple into me. More dress buttons were being freed and I felt the whole garment being eased off my shoulders. It slid off and down my body to the floor. I was standing in a strange room dressed in a thong and a bra, with a man I only vaguely know caressing my breast and licking my ear. I was on my way to heaven.

Oscar:

As Irene told me the wondrous details of her tryst, I was plunging my tongue as deep into her saturated pussy as I could reach. The amazing excitement from performing this raunchy act on her, tasting the combination of sexy juices she had kept simmering for me, added to her actually asking me to do this to her when she had just been fucked, all had me on cloud nine or maybe even higher. My cock was rigid and throbbing, leaking pre-come onto our marital bed. I stole glances of her body as she told me her incredible story.

Irene:

I carried on telling Oscar my story, the details of which I knew would stay with me forever. I told him that I felt my bra fasteners flip open and the cups fell from my breasts. Jeff pulled himself from my ear and held me with two outstretched arms, his hands gently grasping my bare shoulders. He was staring at my body – and I was strangely happy for him to see me naked, perhaps emboldened by the experience with the guy at the beach. Jeff untangled us from my bra straps and it also landed on the floor with my dress. He was gazing at my naked breasts whispering 'Beautiful! Beautiful!' There had been a momentary instinct for me to cover them with my hands but it was lost in the welter of sexy lust I was strangely feeling for this man, who I was alone with, almost naked with the full knowledge of my husband. I reached out to unfasten his shirt and he let me do it unaided as he watched my tits sway gently with my moves. I tugged the shirt from him and pulled it from his trousers. I wondered if I should start on his trousers and before I acted, he unfastened his belt and pulled his trouser off, removing his socks at the same time. Now I could see a prominent bulge in his pants and my heart surged with the prospects. Then I paused my story as I looked down at Oscar's head bobbing between my thighs.

Oscar:

By now I was hugely excited. The words I was hearing, the juices I was tasting, the prospect of even more glorious details of Irene being fucked all had me feeling more excited that I had ever been, even more excited that my first ever fuck all those years ago. I knew how I felt but of course I could only guess how Irene truly felt. All the signs were that she had enjoyed a fantastic time with Jeff and she was happy to share it with me. I listened to the next part, eager to hear about Jeff's cock entering my wife's pussy.

Irene:

I could see Oscar's high excitement on his face, especially in his eyes– and I felt it too. His tongue was probing me in ways that gave me fantastic sensations, ones I wished I had known about sooner. I carried on telling him about Jeff. "I told him that Jeff lay me on my back on the huge bed and he lay beside me, on his side, looking almost deliriously into my eyes. He said something like 'Together we are going to do magical things. Just relax and let me steer you through a journey – a journey of desire and beautiful feelings, incredible sensations and pleasures that your body will adore.' We kissed fervently again with tongues clashing. His hands embraced my breasts, teased my nipples and stroked gently, almost tickling, from my cleavage to my chin. My hands held him to me as I responded frantically to all of his touches. I could feel a growing saturation between my legs as my desire to be fucked by this man grew and grew. Jeff's hand slid down my body. A finger gently probed my navel, circling and pushing tenderly. It moved lower and I felt some fingers press onto my abdomen to get under my tiny thong. I gasped as those fingers brushed my short bush and then I held my breath. Skilfully, Jeff's middle two fingers traced down the tiny valley of my pussy lips. As the fingers reached the furthest point, he turned them under themselves – and into me. They gently pressed onto my wet pussy lips until they relented and allowed those two fingers into me. It was the first time anyone but Oscar had touched inside me sexually – and I loved it. It felt incredible.

Oscar:

I lifted my lips from Irene's saturated and delicious pussy and I moved up her body. I lay beside her, my face near to hers. She suddenly paused her story-telling, turned to me and pulled by face to hers. Her tongue lavished me with eager licks all around my mouth and chin. I grasped one of her breasts and held it with my last three fingers whilst my thumb and index finger tweaked her proudly erect nipple.

Irene:

Oscar moved off my pussy and alongside me. I pulled his face to mine as the wonderful aromas of my recently fucked cunt reached me, intoxicating me. I licked his wet face, devouring the erotic mix that was smeared over him. I had never before realised how erotic cunt juices are. My new discovery was tasty – horny – naughty – exquisite! I carried on my story about Jeff directly into my husband's ear in whispered breathy tones. I said that Jeff's two fingers probed me then began to fuck me. His thumb teased my aroused clit. His free arm was under my neck and he was holding one of my tits. His mouth was pressed to mine as we kissed hard. He was masturbating me whilst attacking all of my arousing senses. I've never felt anything like it and I soon felt my excitement forming into a crescendo. I gasped into his mouth as my orgasm gripped me, shaking my body. It was so, so intense. Jeff waited for it to fully pass, slowing his hand strokes on my cunt. Then he moved himself between my thighs and I saw his head lower onto my pussy. I was hardly down from my incredible high and my new sex partner was going to tongue my hungry cunt.

Oscar:

I was thrilled by Irene's eager licking of cunt juices from my face. I'm hoping that she will want to do things like this all the time now. And picturing all the things Jeff has done to her is a huge turn on for me. Even though she is my wife, the thoughts of another guy fucking her are sensationally erotic. I can't wait to hear more.