Confessions of Oscar and Irene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene:

I carried on telling Oscar about my sex adventure. My cunt was still tingling from my sex with Jeff and now from Oscar's tonguing which I adored – especially because he did it knowing that I'd just been fucked by another guy. It was so dirty, so animal and so fucking erotic! I loved it. I told Oscar how Jeff used his mouth on me. He pushed his tongue deep inside me, licking and probing. I was groaning with delight. The sensations were incredible. He licked deep between my legs, reaching my ass hole which added to my excitement and my lovely sensations. He even pushed his nose into my wet cunt. Then he was on my clitoris, switching from clit to pussy lips and before I knew it I was climaxing again. I clamped my thighs on his head and rolled from side to side as I came. The sensations were incredible – very deep. As I came out of it something made me say "Jeff, please fuck me now. I want cock. I want your cock in my hot wet cunt!" I sounded like I was pleading for it. He lifted from me and towered over me just kneeling. He drew his pants down and revealed his cock to me for the first time. When I saw the size of it I just gasped "Fuck!" His cock is huge – well, compared to Oscar's it is. It is longer and thicker than Oscar's. I even wondered for a moment if I could take it. Then I thought I don't care if it rips me apart, I want it in my body. He placed himself over me, lowered his hips and I felt his cock head pushing against my pussy lips. I reached down and briefly touched his fantastic cock then I held my lips wide open to help him enter me. Once he had it lined up, he thrust his hips and that magnificent cock speared me to my very core. I screamed in a muted way, in shock. His cock had certainly stretched me. It was a greater girth than anything else I had experienced. It went deeper than I've ever had anything penetrate me before. I could feel it making my pussy accommodate its full size. But it was fabulous. It felt incredible to have a much bigger cock. I loved the feel of Jeff's massive cock now buried deep in my hungry cunt. Jeff began to assault all of my senses. His mouth pressed onto mine, our tongues fought, his hands massaged my tits and that cock – that huge cock, fucked me like a massive ram rod. I wrapped my legs around him. I held him to me with my arms – and he fucked me like I could hardly believe. I loved it.

Oscar:

As Irene described his cock and being fucked by it, I was jerking on my stiff little beast. I didn't care that he is bigger than me. I was excited from hearing about Irene being fucked by a big cock. I pushed my cock into her, feeling the new feel of her now that she's been newly stretched and she was so wet. I squeezed her tits and kissed her neck, urging her to continue the story.

Irene:

I had three orgasms in that position and then I heard Jeff gasping. He pushed his cock deeper into me. I could feel his cock head throbbing. He groaned and I felt his huge ejaculation deep within me, the warm cream spreading inside me. It was such an intense moment as my new lover was pleasured and giving me his lovely cream, my body eagerly accepting it, holding it intimately deep inside me and me sensing just how much of it there was spurting into me. I was instinctively holding him close to me as we mated, as I received his seed.

Oscar:

As Irene described Jeff's climax into her cunt, her words accelerated my arousal and brought on my climax. My cock which could not reach the depths that his had plunged, swelled a bit more, throbbed and then spurted into my wife. It was an intense climax for me and I cried out in my ecstasy, realising that my own pleasures were actually being enhanced because Irene had been fucked by another man. My orgasm was incredible and I felt it tingling in every nerve end in my body. I was, for those several moments, experiencing the best pleasures of my life. My mind was racing with all of the conflicting emotions but the overwhelming feeling was high arousal and powerful lust. The huge thrills I was getting from this experience were a surprise to me and a very welcome surprise too.

Irene:

As I described Jeff's climax and how it felt to me – and in me – Oscar had mounted me and pushed his cock into my sopping wet puss, the very pussy that he knew another man had climaxed in – and he clearly adored that aspect. He was fucking me with relish, so very excited by everything. My words helped to push him over the edge into his orgasm. I felt his cock throb and then spurt, his juices pumping into me – but nowhere near as deep as Jeff had buried his. I could tell Oscar had a big intense climax because he cried out in a way that I have not heard before. I realised that my unfaithfulness was a huge thrill for me and an equally huge thrill for my husband. I knew definitely now that I would be fucking with Jeff again – and soon. I carried on telling Oscar the story while he lay on my body, holding my tits, his cock shrinking in my cunt.

I told him that Jeff had moved to lay beside me and he whispered erotic and dirty things in my ear. He said that he loved the sensations my cunt gave him and he adored planting his juices in the core of my being. He even said 'Maybe your husband will find them. What will you do?' and I told him that if my husband did find them, he would have to live with it and accept it would happen again.

Oscar:

When Irene said that she had told Jeff that I would have to live with it, him fucking her, and that it would happen again, what should have been outrage was actually exhilaration. For some reason, I really get off on Irene being fucked by another guy. Instead of humiliation and rage, I feel arousal and even the desire for her to do it again. I urged her to tell me more.

Irene:

Carrying on my tale, I told Oscar what happened next. I said that Jeff and I had talked for a while, often intimate, often crude and dirty – very dirty. We were dirty talking him erect again and his recovery was remarkable. I stroked his magnificent cock as it reached full hardness. Already I was desiring it in my body again. Jeff rolled me onto my front and then pulled me up from my hips until I was on all fours. He got behind me and easily found my wet hole. As though he knew how much I longed for it again, he plunged into me with quite some force. In this position, it went deeper. I called out in excitement as he filled my cunt and then he began to push hard strokes all the way in to me. His hands found my tits. I settled into a rhythm of pushing back onto his thrusts to make them even faster and more forceful. Then something in me made me drop onto one shoulder with my head awkwardly looking back. I could see my side and my thigh and Jeff's thigh but I'd done this to free one hand. I reached backwards and touched my clitoris. It was magical. It was like high voltage but kindly with its shocks. As Jeff's cock was running through me, I teased my clit with two moist finger tips. It hastened my first orgasm in this position and I loved it. By now his hands were cupping my tits, soothing them, teasing them, almost milking them. I had another heavy climax quite quickly following the first and then I felt Jeff's hands move off my tits to my hips. His pace changed slightly and he stopped going fully deep into my cunt. He was fucking just inside my cunt hole, his cock head just within my lips. I heard him groan and I felt his body jerk a little. He came – with his cock only just inside me. His ejaculation was placed just near my entrance. Without either of us saying anything, I knew he was putting his semen there to be found by Oscar.

Oscar:

"And I found it!" I told Irene, adding "I found it with my tongue and I licked it, I tasted it, I swallowed it. I ate your lover's creamy juices – as you well know. And I'd do it again." I was intrigued that Jeff had deliberately placed some for me to find. It must be part of his thrill. It made me wonder about him, his sexual antics, his desires. No matter that he had just fucked my wife, the guy intrigued me and I was enjoying his sexual antics. I asked Irene to continue telling me what had happened.

Irene:

I continued my incredibly erotic story. I told Oscar that Jeff poured some wine for us to drink while we talked. We talked about the sort of things that would help him get another erection. He told me that he wanted to tit fuck me, that I would enjoy it. He also told me that when, not if, but when we meet again, there will be new sexy things that we will do together. As we talked, and I must admit, I talked as erotically as he did, he gradually became stiff again. He stood over me while I knelt down to lick his balls and his cock. It was very sensual tasting my cunt off the cock of a man I hardly know, then gently sucking each of his balls, in turn, fully into my mouth.

Oscar:

I had rolled off Irene's body now to lay beside her. I gazed at her tits as soon as she mentioned tit fuck. I was reminded that there were signs of dry semen on her upper body. Irene carried on the story, telling me that Jeff raised her to her feet and lay her across the bed. He straddled her ribs, kneeling and as she pushed her tits together he copiously licked her cleavage till it was very wet. Then he pushed his hard cock between them and began fucking motions. As he fucked her tits, he took hold of each nipple, both erect of course, and tugged them, almost cruelly at times. At some point, he released one and used that hand to feel behind himself and finger Irene's cunt. She was groaning from the double treatment and he began to groan too. Irene actually saw his cock head spurt semen onto her chest then disappear between her tits still shooting ropes of his jizz. He raised himself on his knees and directed the last few jets onto her face and into her hair.

Irene:

Oscar was amazed by the description of the tit fuck – and what came next. I told him that once Jeff had climaxed, he lay beside me and ordered – yes, ordered me quite firmly – to masturbate. He said that he finds it very erotic. Meanwhile Jeff licked his own semen off my face and some of it off my chest and tits, deliberately leaving plenty to dry on my body. He ordered me again, this time to lick my pussy juices off my fingers. I had to do that several times and I could taste his semen. I climaxed heavily from my own hand and the thrill and naughtiness of being watched while I was pleasuring myself. Jeff said we should stop then and while he showered I phoned Oscar. Before I left the hotel room, Jeff asked me to leave my panties for him to keep. He said he has a special collection, carefully hidden, all unwashed. I had put then=m back on so I removed them and as he took them he pressed the gusset into my saturated pussy to get a coating of sex juices on them to add some raunchiness to his souvenir.

Oscar:

By the time Irene concluded the story, I was hard again. I had loved the entire experience and found it amazingly exciting. Irene pulled me onto her and opened her legs for me and as I pushed my cock into her busy cunt she said "Fuck your slutty unfaithful wife – hard! Give me some more cock and come in my naughty cunt!" I did just that and quite quickly Irene climaxed with long low growls of pleasure, her body shaking with the intensity.

Irene:

Oscar came straight after he gave me my orgasm. We lay there and I said "You know I'm going to fuck Jeff again, don't you!" and he replied that he wants me to and soon! I told him that the next time I will be staying with Jeff all night and the time after that we will go away for a weekend. Oscar loved the idea of both plans, already imagining my returning home from each trip.

A couple of days later, Oscar and I were in town, going for an early supper. We were dressed quite smartly because we were going to a good restaurant. We walked along with arms linked. Suddenly, I recognised the man walking towards us. It was Jeff and he had a lady on his arm. I think she saw me gasp. I also think I saw Jeff squeeze her forearm. I felt sure that she was Jeff's wife and that Jeff had given her a signal. As we passed, Jeff and I ignored each other but once passed, I turned my head to look at them. The woman had done exactly the same thing. I watched as her eyes took me in from head to toe. Then they met mine – and she gently smiled at me, a very knowing smile.