All Comments on 'Confidence'

by Bethesda

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
SirCarlSirCarlover 7 years ago
Wonderfully done!

Exceptionally well thought out, written, and presented. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful Story

Fantastic story. Finding empowerment in someone else, but not needing them forever. Incredible sex scenes. One of the best short stories on her and I've been lurking around here for a long time, lol. Best of luck to you!

blackswordblackswordover 7 years ago
Wonderfull story

it's really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A perfect one off.

It's rare to find a short story here that doesn't act as set up for a serial enterprise. It's even more rare to find one that stands on it's own as masterfully as what you've created here. A true three act, so compactly organized so as to seem far mor dense than it's four short pages. I wanted more, but knew what you'd provided was perfect. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

You're a wonderful writer and this was a fantastic story. It didn't seem forced or overdone. You're going to have a great following and people will probably beg for more stories like this or a continuing of this story. This is also my first time commenting on here, despite my year or two on this site. Keep up the good work.

BethesdaBethesdaover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!!

Thank you so much everyone for your wonderful comments. You keep me motivated to keep writing. I woke up this morning feeling a little down and your words brought me an unexpected happiness. Thank you :)

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 7 years ago
Excellent story!

Thank you for an exciting, articulate, positive, and interesting story! The sex is tender, not abusive. It's wonderful to read such an 'enabling' story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you for a wonderful story

I'm more of a lurker but after reading ths story i HAD to write some comments, i think it's beautifully written and nicely structured, loved the pace and loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you!

Everyone who knows I read on this site automatically assumes it's a dirty site. I find that to be so untrue. Stories like this are well written, have good plots, and act as only real stories can. Thanks for writing this story!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Thanks for the story.

A great story that teaches; how we feel about ourselves can determine the path of our life, and we are only limited by our own self worth. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done.

It was a brilliant story, and well thought out on the premises of a concept that is so very true. If you're asking for immortality, best go with reincarnation, as any good thing can eventually turn to dust under the weight of itself.

Again, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
AMAZING, EROTIC, HEARTWARMING... DESERVES 10 STARS

Thank you for sharing your imagination and writing talent with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That was great.

I never write comments but I had to say something for this one. This is one of the best short stories I've read in a long time. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

You've written something very special here.

BethesdaBethesdaalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Nominated for Best Mind Control Story of 2016

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful comments! The feedback on this story has truly been amazing and has kept me inspired to keep writing.

If you did enjoy it, maybe wander over to the address posted below and vote for it? It's been nominated as the best Mind Control story of 2016. I'd greatly appreciate it. :)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1443298

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 6 years ago
...and then he got into ...

... his blue box and disappeared forever.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 6 years ago
Wow

I could tell by the way you told the story that Haley surprised Ethan. She sure surprised me.

That thing that Ethan did for Haley, not the external things, was ....wow. He didn't just silence her doubting inner voice, her inner critic, he replaced it with calm confidence.

Boom!

Great writing, great sex scenes, but that thing at the end was exquisite.

My only regret is that I only just read this story, so could not vote.

Much thanks for sharing your talent and gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing.

I never write reviews or comments but I loved this story so much I couldn’t not say something about it. It was amazing and loved every part of it. I’m really sad to see that it’s not a series because I’d love to see a continuation of it. Would you continue it? Can you? I really really like the concept of this story please continue it I love it. Superb job.

illwindillwindabout 5 years ago

I didn't really 'get' this one. Haley's lack of self-confidence was actually justified. She's a total screw-up. So Ethan comes along and helps her brainwash her way into college. So now her parents, who apparently only love their children if they make it into college, are over the moon. What happens when that first semester ends and she's still barely passing? Not sure how her confidence is going to translate into better study habits.

I also didn't understand why she just dismissed her friends completely. Why isn't she doing the same with her parents? If she can forgive them for basically disowning her, why can't she forgive her friends just for embarrassing her at a party?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Worthwhile!!u

Wonderful imaginative story line. Well written and fun to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant!!!

Kept me captivated. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some kind, some heart!

Kindness & heart here. Also with a dash, or ten. of reason. One of the best written example of using a gift like that. Ethan's temptation towards the end is very understandable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
I absolutely loved it. If the numbers allowed higher scores it would definitely be a 20!

An amazing story

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethesda@Bethesda
After a lengthy hiatus, I am back. Life has a way of testing you from time to time. It was a difficult couple of years where I found it hard to focus and concentrate on my passion; writing. I am doing better and trying to focus on the things I love in life. I am a new story co...