Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bethesda
Bethesda
315 Followers

"I don't like myself," I say.

Why did I say that? I've never said that before but suddenly now that it's uttered I know it's true.

"I don't like myself," I mutter again.

But you should. You're a beautiful person.

There's no way he's speaking in my head.

There is a way. "Because I am."

I realize I'm now in the living room. How did I get here? I've backed away from him until I reached the far wall of the living room. We're on opposite ends of the space.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"My name is Ethan. I have a gift. I can make people do and believe things, whether they want to or not. However, I only choose to make people do things I know they really want to do deep down."

"How can you know that?"

Because I can see into your mind, Haley.

I feel like I should be freaking out but for some reason I'm calm. Or maybe not "for some reason". He's making me calm.

"You're a beautiful and talented woman. You just need to believe it. Let go and let me help you."

"Let go?" I ask. "Let go of what?"

Everything.

I look at him and we stare at each other from across the room.

That's better. Now come here.

My legs start to move on their own accord. When I reach him, he embraces me and looks down into my eyes.

When you first saw me, you wanted something. What was it?

"You," I breath into him.

Give yourself to me and I will make you better. I will make you feel better.

"How do I give myself to you?" I ask, a blissful sense of calm washing over me. Every muscle in my body is relaxed and I can almost feel a hum from deep within me.

Look me in the eye and say "Mind and body, I am yours."

I think about this for a moment. I want to say it but is it really me who wants it or is it him? The moment I saw him earlier I wanted him. But what do I really want? I want to not be in control. I want someone to show me what to do, to guide me, to make me better.

I can do that for you.

I look up into his eyes. They are warm and inviting. For a moment I forget about the entire world. It's just him and I, the only two people in existence. I want to submit to him. I want to give myself to him so he can mold me into a better person.

"Mind...and body..." I start to say, breathing heavily in-between each word. "I am yours."

He leans down and kisses me and I feel an electrical current run though me. I feel like my life force is changing, whatever that means. His tongue massages mine and I go limp in his arms as we kiss. He holds me up, his arms stronger than I realized. When he loosens his grip, I fall to the floor in front of him. I look up at him, the man (if you can call him that) I've now given myself over to.

I suddenly want him, desperately. I want to feel his body on mine. I've never felt this way before but I want to devour all of him. Like a deep inert animal desire that's just been lit anew. I desperately want him.

"You may have me," he says down to me.

I reach for his belt and undo the buckle. I undo the button and then the zipper and pull both his pants and his underwear down at the same time. A beautiful hard cock stands before me and I suddenly feel as though this is what I've been missing my whole life. I grab him with both of my small hands and start to stroke. With his hands on his hips, I hear a low guttural moan escape him.

"Yes Haley. That's a good girl."

I lean closer and stick my tongue out and massage his head with the tip of my tongue. His skin tastes like something I've never known before. With just a sample of it I know I must have the full taste. I take him in my mouth and start to stroke his cock slowly, my tongue massaging the bottom of his shaft with each bob of my head.

"Oh Haley, I'm going to make you anew."

I've never taken a cock so deep before but something inside me keeps pushing me forward. I want to please him. I want to feel him inside me. He strokes my hair as I devour his cock. Finally he pulls me off, a stream of saliva keeping us connected. I'm out of breath, panting from the feast I just had. I didn't realize I hadn't come up for air in a while.

It's your turn, I hear in my head, and suddenly I feel a strong sensation between my legs. My body clamps up, my legs tighten, and I feel the opening between my thighs go damp with satisfaction. I cry out in ecstasy and look up while kneeled in front of him. He's staring intently at me. Is he pleasing me just by looking at me?

It's one of my many talents Haley. "Undress and lay on the couch," he commands.

All I can do is obey, but at this point that's all I want to do. I lift my blouse over my head and reveal the skin colored bra underneath. I know it's not sexy at all and I hope I don't turn him off. I didn't think anyone would see it tonight.

It's gorgeous, just like you.

I reach behind me and undo the clamps, letting it fall to the floor in front of me.

"Your body is exquisite, my dear," he says. My body quivers from the compliment.

I undo my pants and slide them down, showing the black panties on underneath. As soon as my pants are on the ground, I can smell the sweet aroma of my pleasure fill the air. I'm much wetter than I anticipated. Ethan takes a deep breath in, smelling the air.

"Oh Haley, do you smell how beautiful you are?" His eyes are on me. He's looking for a response.

"I guess," I say feebly.

"Let me show you what I smell."

Suddenly the air tastes different and my body starts to tingle from the scent.

"Oh," I breath out as the sensation comes over me.

"Yes," he says. "You see. What you feel right there, that's what you do to me."

"It's...amazing," I say.

You are amazing, Haley.

I slide my panties off and stand before him, presenting my naked body. He takes me in with his eyes and I can almost see the fire inside him. Then I feel the sensation again, as if a thousand tongues are on my clit all at once.

"Oh!" I cry out, unable to control my body as I fall back onto the couch. "It feels so good," I manage to get out.

"Do you want more?"

I grab my soaking wet slit with both hands, holding on tight, and nod my head furiously. "Yes! Yes, please!"

He kneels in front of me, the large head of his cock like a predator looking for its prey. I spread my legs and move my hands so it can find what it's looking for. Then, his voice is in my head again.

You know you are beautiful.

And suddenly I can see it. I can see myself looking in the mirror before I left for the party, but what I see in the mirror is beautiful. She looks strong and confident and gorgeous. She is me, and for the first time in my life I feel like a worthy person. A person meant for something great.

Then I feel his cock slide inside of me. It fills every inch of me, not just my hole but my entire body. I can feel him fill every inch of me as if I was an empty container waiting for his liquid. He starts to pump his hips and I can hear our bodies bouncing off of each other. The feeling is like nothing I've ever felt before. I need to keep this feeling inside of me, keep it in every cell of my body. I clamp my arms and legs around him tight. I put my head on his shoulder, my mouth next to his ear. I can no longer make out words and all that escapes me are squeals and moans. Our bodies are clamped so tightly together it's hard to see where I stop and he begins. He stands up, my body wrapped around him, and he pumps me with the fire of something I know is not human. He is not a man but a god of some kind. Every nerve in my body is on fire. I scream out in bliss as I bounce back and forth on his body. His arms are stronger than they look, like steel beams keeping me elevated in space. I can hear my juices squish with each thrust, as if each time his body hits me he's jumping into a pool.

And then I feel it. His seed erupts into me and though I thought I had felt nothing like I'd ever felt before, it was nothing compared to the feeling of this god's cream filling the dripping hole between my legs. It seems to be spewing into me for hours but really it's just moments. I gasp for breath as I look into his eyes. His eyes are the windows into happiness and it's as if that happiness is being emptied into me. When he's finally done, we hold each other for a moment, my body still wrapped around him. My muscles are so tight I can't seem to move. Finally, I hear his voice in my head again.

You may let go now.

And without thinking, my arms and legs become loose. I feel myself slide off of him until my feet touch the floor. He takes a step back from me but then my legs cannot hold the weight of my body. They feel like strings of spaghetti so I collapse to the floor in a heap of sticky juices and pleasure. I'm still panting, trying to catch my breath. I finally find the strength to lift my head and look at him, now seated on the couch opposite me.

"What are you?" I ask.

"I'm not a god," he says with a snicker. I feel a moment of embarrassment now remembering he could read my thoughts during that. "Don't be embarrassed. It's a logical thought, given the circumstances."

"But you're not..." I can't seem to find the right word without sounding stupid. "A person. You can't be."

"There's no name for what I am," he tries to explain.

I know in vampire legends they can make you do and think things. I quickly think of our two wine glasses sitting in the kitchen.

He chuckles. "It's wine, Haley. I'm not that. Though part of its legend comes from me, so you're not entirely wrong in thinking that. But drinking blood? Well that's rather unsettling, isn't it?"

A huff of a laugh escapes me. It does seem stupid now that I think of it. I look back at him. "So what are you?"

"I am me. I am someone who has been around for a very long time. I have certain gifts and I use them as I see fit."

"You can make people do anything you want?"

He nods. I wonder if all this was something I really wanted. It feels like it is, but how can I be sure?

"When you have as much power as I do," he explains. "You must make rules for yourself. There are some things I won't do."

Like force someone to have sex with you, I think, this thought in my own voice.

He nods.

"Then what do you force people to do?" I ask.

He leans forward and looks sternly at me.

"Make people find the value in themselves."

*******************************************************************************

My eyes open to sunlight. I lean up and see I'm in my own bed. I don't remember coming home last night. How did I get here? Not to mention I have a hangover like I've never felt before. Well, maybe not a hangover. My head doesn't hurt but more my entire body. I feel like I've run two marathons back to back. What happened last night?

Did that really happen?

I'm wearing the clothes I wore to the party. I only had one beer, there's no way I was drunk. I stumble out of my room and go to the kitchen to find some coffee. Someone's always up before me, so usually there's a fresh pot ready. And of course, today is no different. The pot is on and waiting for me. I also find Erin sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen nursing a cup of coffee herself.

"Rough night last night?" She asks.

"Kinda."

She takes a sip. "Anything interesting happen?"

How do I say I found a strange person who can read your mind and make you do anything he wants but has "rules"?

"Not really. I left early," is what I go with.

"You did?" I can hear the skepticism in her voice.

I glance over at her as I put the milk back in the fridge after mixing it with my coffee. "Yeah, why?"

"Did you go somewhere after?" She's smiling now, a knowing smile.

There's no way she knows what happened to me last night.

"That's alright," she says. "You don't have to tell me."

"What do you mean?"

"I heard you come in last night. It was late. I just got in myself."

My body relaxes. She doesn't know anything.

"Was he cute?" She asks me as she snickers into her coffee.

I take a sip of mine. "Yeah. He was."

"Well I hope you got his number," she teases. "Because your car's not here. He dropped you off and left. Too bad, I didn't get a look at him."

Shit! That party was a good ten minute drive from here. There's no way I can walk there.

Don't worry. I'm picking you up.

His voice in my head again. My eyes go wide and I instinctively look around. Erin looks at me like I'm crazy.

"You okay?" She asks.

"Yeah, yeah," I try to play it off.

The doorbell rings. Erin sets her cup on the island and walks to the living room to answer it. I'm too startled by hearing Ethan's voice in my head to think about answering it myself. Then I hear his voice again, but not in my head this time.

"Is Haley here?" The voice is coming from the front door.

Is here here?!

Yes, of course I am. I just told you I'm picking you up.

"Haley?!" Erin calls from the living room.

I turn the corner and see Ethan standing in the front door with Erin. Erin looks back at me, her back to Ethan and she gives me a knowing smile that says "wow".

"Introduce me to your friend, Haley," she says. She's always been so forward. The girl's never been nervous or awkward in her life.

Ethan holds his hand out to shake hers. "I'm Ethan. And you must be Erin."

She shakes his hand. "I see Haley mentioned me."

He flashes a smile at me before returning to her. "Of course she did. You have a great sister."

Suddenly I can feel an energy coming off of him. That warm feeling from last night is returning.

"Yes, I do have a great sister," Erin says.

Something sounds different in her voice. A deep introspection and a surprised uneasiness.

"Why don't you tell her how much she means to you?"

Erin turns to me. She looks relaxed, almost like she's asleep.

"Haley," she begins with an airy voice. "I know I don't say it that often but I love you so much. You really are the best older sister a girl can have."

"Thanks," I say awkwardly, not knowing how to respond.

She wraps her arms around me in a big hug and rests her head on my shoulder.

"I love you, Haley."

I pat her head, not used to this kind of affection from her. "I love you too, Erin." I glance at Ethan. He has a giant smile on his face. I mouth the word "stop" to him.

What's wrong with a little sisterly love?

As I pull away from Erin I wonder if she's under his spell. She has to be if she said something like that. Will she remember this encounter?

Let her go, I think.

Ethan gives me a slight nod of his head. Erin blinks a few times as her eyes refocus.

"Well, it's nice to meet you..." She trails off, trying to remember something. "What did you say your name was again?"

"Ethan," he answers.

"Nice to meet you Ethan." She gives me an uneasy smile and walks away.

Come with me, he says in my head.

"Let me get dressed and I'll be right out."

Again he nods and starts walking back to his car. This is crazy. What have I gotten myself into? What does he want? I immediately stop thinking, remembering he can hear all of it.

Are you listening right now, I think.

No response. Maybe he isn't. I grab a pair of clean panties from my dresser and slide them on, followed by a pair of tight fitting jeans. Having stood in front of the open door, I decide to go with a sweater after finding a clean black bra to wear. A nice auburn sweater that covers my neck. When I find my sneakers I head out. He's sitting in his car waiting for me. I hop in the passenger seat.

"Ready?" He asks.

I nod and he starts backing out of the driveway. He starts heading the same way I did yesterday to get to the party.

"So you're real," I say, trying to break the silence.

He smirks and nods his head.

"I thought maybe it was just a dream." I say. "How did I get home?"

"I brought you," he answers.

"And you put me in my bed?"

He nods. "Where else was I supposed to put you?"

He has a point.

"Well, thanks," I say.

"Don't mention it."

I feel like I have a million questions I want to ask and yet I can't think of a single one.

"So you can control people's minds?" I know he went over it last night but it still doesn't feel real under the light of a new day's sun.

"Yes, I do."

"Are you controlling me right now?"

"Does it feel like I am?"

I don't know what to say. What does it feel like when someone has invaded the only safe part of your body.

"One way to be sure," he begins explaining. "People I control don't usually wonder if they're being controlled. Usually." He emphasizes the last word.

"But it's possible?" I ask.

He takes a moment before he answers as he waits for his turn at a four way stop, now rolling us through the intersection.

"In all my time, I've found anything is possible. It's when you think you have a grasp on things that the world starts to turn upside down."

We sit in silence for a moment.

"I'm not forcing you to do anything," he says.

I look at him but he avoids my gaze.

"Okay, well I did make you cum by controlling your mind, but in fairness I thought you would enjoy it. You did enjoy it, didn't you?"

"If you can read my mind, shouldn't you know?" I ask, my eyebrows raised.

He smiles and nods. "Asking people questions gives them the illusion they're in control. I was being polite."

A chill runs down my back when I hear him say that. I have to remember the power this man has.

"Well, I did enjoy it," I say.

"Good," he says. "Would you like to feel it again?"

Now he's the one to raise his eyebrows at me. Suddenly I feel a tingling between my legs and my panties become warm with the juice of my pleasure. He can make me wet so much quicker than it normally takes. I grab the armrest of the door with one hand and his arm with my other, holding on tight.

"Oh my God!" I pant.

"I can keep going if you like," he teases.

I'm already breathing heavy. It's as if he's between my legs flicking my clit with his tongue. How is this possible? I don't want him to stop but I feel like I should.

"There's nothing you should and shouldn't do in this life Haley. Lesson number one, stop thinking like that."

"Oh...kaaayyy," I pant, my legs clamped tight and my body squirming in my seat. God this feels so good. I push my chest out as I feel the sensation course through my body. I look at him with wild eyes.

"Remember," he says. "The only person you owe anything to is yourself."

I can't hold back anymore and I grab my breasts and start rubbing my nipples through my clothes. I glance out the window of the car and see he turns in the opposite direction of where I went last night.

I try to get words out but it's difficult. "Where...are...we...going?" I manage to ask.

"We're making a little stop before we pick up your car. I promise, it won't take long. Would you like to cum now?"

I look into his eyes again. I'm sure he can sense my hunger. At this point the only relief for me will be release.

"Yes!" I say it louder than I thought I would. "Please!"

He flicks his tongue out at me and with that, a current of energy pulse on my clit. I reach for the handle at the bottom of the seat and lean down into a laying position. With my arms and legs, I thrust my body up as if I'm trying to shake a wild animal off me. I yell out as I feel the floodgate between my legs open up. I let my body rest on the seat again and grab my vagina as I clamp my legs together tightly. The feeling is subsiding. I'm out of breath and a layer of sweat has formed over me. My body is almost buzzing from the experience.

Bethesda
Bethesda
315 Followers