All Comments on 'Confidence'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good ending

to a good story.

Boyd Percy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ditto, what Boyd said........

5 stars and off we go.....

Swedeq

avidfaavidfaalmost 7 years ago
The ending

was great! Original, surprising and interesting. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I call BS. If she wasn't ashamed

why not tell him up front ?

It's not that she strips, it's that she keeps secrets from someone she claims to "love."

I could see not telling him she HAD BEEN a stripper some time in the past. But this was current events. THAT would have been the deal-breaker for me. If she kept that a secret from me, what else would she keep from me ?

A more honest, and endearing approach:

"So, you work at the country club ?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't get the bills paid. So I have another job, one I'm not exactly proud of, but I need to finish my bachelor's."

technofrog2002technofrog2002almost 7 years ago
A very sweet story

And I felt that it was very believable. I'm sure she struggled with not telling Henry she was a stripper but she was a stripper out if necessity. If hadn't found out I believe she would have eventually told him.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
More secrets

How could he ever trust any woman again let alone propose? Is she quitting or is he ok with his fiancé stripping? There is always another way. If you parents have money, you get no financial aid. With parents like hers, there is aid and grants galore. Her other job should be all she needs as the grants would cover a dorm room and meal plan. She would also qualify for Medicaid. I think she likes it too much. The money could kill her financial aid although I would guess it is unreported.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

The title and the beginning of the story says it all. Alex does not have confidence in herself, she is forced to work in two places and one of her works is not of the approval of the society in general. In addition, she has problems with her subjects, so she finally accepts Henry's help. While Tristan cheated on him throughout his relationship (and with included sex with Joe), Alex did not cheat on Henry at any time. If it is true that she concealed from him that she is a stripper, but nothing more, there was no deception or sex with others.

If anything can be blamed on Alex, it has been his lack of confidence, but it must be acknowledged that, after Tristan's story, Alex was afraid that Henry would be hurt again.

In addition, she had the courage to tell him why she worked as a stripper, she was struggling her life to get an education and another job, and if to get it had to undress, she would.

And as the Holy Bible says, the one who is free from guilt, throw the first stone.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not only does she lie she tells him she cheated

He will eating cream pies now

maninconnmaninconnalmost 7 years ago
BigGuy33 wins the week!

First the BiSexual marriage, then My Girlfriend Is A Stripper. Great stories! This makes 10 stars.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Cheated?

I missed that part. If it's there I take back everything I say below.

Given we must accept everything the writer has written as truth since it's his world, I think it's a great story and good for them. Wouldn't be my choice for girl most likely to make a faithful wife but I wish them well.

This story makes up some for the awful ending of "Of All People".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Decent story for 4 stars

Comments I read from others asked how Henry could trust Alex. The question I would ask is how can Alex trust Henry?

Henry supposedly loved Tristan, lived with her and more than likely would eventually marry her, yet Tristan became aware that Henry had feelings for Alex. Henry went so far as to arrange to sit next to Alex at their shared class and to get Alex to agree to be tutored by him at his apartment (which he had never done before). How could Alex trust that Henry wouldn't find someone he 'liked' better than her?

As the great philosopher Chris Rock once said, 'a man is as faithful as his options', and Henry will always have options given his outgoing nature and desire to help people. Granted that Alex was dishonest by omission regarding her stripping job (which I can understand), but Henry was dishonest to Tristan and to Alex in not sharing his growing feelings toward Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No chance in hell

He's a stronger (or dumbest) man than me. I would never date a girl who takes her clothes and gets excited about men watching her. There's a future potencial problem there. Is she going to take her clothes for her friends in the future? Next time she can't get what she wants is she letting guys touch her body? She is a cheating bomb ready to explote.

Nice fantasy, but in reality he is buying a ticket to broken heart and a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mixed feelings

This is one of those "hooker with a heart of gold" stories. Forget who is going to give up on who in the future. It's a romance fairy tale.

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
"Honey...

When I was ten years old, I used to steal the social security checks of old women because it was easy. I am PROUD of what I accomplished and I need you to, not just be okay with life's brutal necessities, but PROUD of stealing, lying, and prostituting myself. Oh...and there are a few shallow graves that I also need you to be proud of. Some guys just can't take 'no' for an answer. Are you PROUD of me? Do you LOVE me?"

Here is the problem with this woman and this story, not from a writing point of view, but from an ethical point of view and a 'future relationship' point of view.

She has aspects of being a sociopath. At least as she is described, but not as she is probably in the author's mind.

I get that she has had to break moral codes to get through life and get where she is. But that is not a point of PRIDE! It should be a point of, at least regret if not shame. She took advantage of people. Because one thing that strippers do is lead on their clients to get as much cash as possible. It isn't exactly fraud...but it's certainly misleading.

So how does she have any kind of strong moral code when her entire upbringing has been 'MY ends justify almost any means'? I can believe the story and I understand where she 'lives' intellectually but at some point, The Big Boy Scout is going to have some moral conundrum and his little sociopath wife is going to do something 'pragmatic' which is a denial of who he is...just because he likes the freckles on her tits.

So I see either a shattering of his self, who IS a good person, or a bitter divorce over ethics. Just because he is linking up with a not so good person.

I like who he is and am not sure she is in any way worth her dragging him down.

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Thank you.

I read your stuff to be entertained. Please know that I was entertained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FD45

If you are able to see the moral equivalence between stripping and robbery (to say nothing of multiple homicide) while reading stories on a porn site, then you have a few symptoms of sociopathy as well. If you're just jerking Bigguy33's chain, that is beneath you.

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
Dear Anonymous

This is called using the same argument and applying it to other circumstances which shows that this argument of 'pride in being morally unethical' is nonsense.

It is not that I see no difference between stripping and crime. It is that the argument and the demands by the woman are nonsense. If she did something wrong, like selling handjobs, than that is not a point of pride.

He can be PROUD she survived. He can be proud she is flexible and tough. These are good traits. That she is morally indifferent to her actions are not, to me, a point of pride. They are a point of concern. What if she decides that cheating is 'necessary'. Should he be proud of her making that choice as well?

This ruined the story somewhat for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ridiculous outcome

"Please", a slut is a slut is a slut. The touching of breasts for money is prostitution, oh, and so is the $20 hand job.

I know its fiction but...................

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
She's still a liar

So dumb. The stripping part doesn't matter, if you trust she's not doing prostitution stuff in a private room then who cares. But if she's supposed to be proud and expects him to be proud, why did she lie to him about it for their entire relationship, including when they were just friends? Secrets and lying and being proud of what you're doing don't fit together at all. Secrets and lying are for shame. Your characters have no internal logic.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
IS IT LOVE OR SEX THAT CONQUERS ALL

and we know what rules the roosts, TK U MLJ LV NV

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
Another great story

Which shows how some people can make poor decisions when they are desperate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She Lied to Him and to Herself

How can he trust her? She lied about working at the strip club, what else has she or will she lie about? I wouldn't trust her, so why take the "romance" any farther?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Hahaha!

Sure....😃

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not Me!

Trust is a VERY BIG issue in any relationship, especially a marriage. If a couple starts out without trust, then there really is NO HOPE AT ALL that the marriage will grow. The very foundation of said marriage is on shaky ground and probably not last long at all.

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Excellent Story!

The imagined moral conflict makes it even better. But I admit that a self-made woman is worth knowing as long as she doesn't get carried away with vanity, I did feel that they should have discussed the situation a bit before he made the proposal. Basically I I would love to have another wife who respected us and loved me again. It would not make much difference what she had done before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ok

Ok I can see t.

Only issue I would have was her saying she liked doing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
perhaps

Her dancing led to her initial rebuff of Henry after being approached by those other guys.

I have reflected on that reaction thinking perhaps some of those guys recognized her.

I got impression the club she worked at was well known establishment in a college town. Certainly numerous students made their way there. She had stripped for years four nights a week. As up close and personal as she got with thousands of males, most certainly she would have over the years been recognized on the street, in the store, at coffee shop, etc.

One guy from college recognizes her and by day's end, 70 per cent of campus population would know.

Strange though when she muses about wishing she had Henry's self-confidence. Though initially nervous on stage, by the time she met Henry she loved, reaching down and using fingers to spread herself open, exposing herself more revealing than being feet in the stirrups and a speculum inserted and expanded.

Hell, most husbands have never had that view of their wives. Most wives would be too embarassed to position themselves in that manner in front of husband behind closed and locked door, curtains tightly closed, darkest part of night and only single votive candle illuminating the view.

Yet she revels in that exposure in front of scores of strangers, numerous times a night.

Not sure why she felt she lacked confidence.

Just to be clear. I am not judging her having that job...desperate measures...whatever the reason. I met the love of my life in a Butte, Montana brothel. Our first time there was this mutual connection. Over 18 months it had developed. Once a month visit $100 for two hours all I could afford in early 60s as 22 year old construction worker. She had 4 year old son. We decided to move to las vegas she had dealer job waiting...I was in union and contacted local and they needed hod carriers. She, her

son, and mother left a week ahead of me. She had sent me key to little house a girlfriend of hers had found for us to rent. I pulled in a bit past 10 in morning. Knocked on door so not to surprise her mother. Waited. Knocked. Waited. Knocked...after 15 minutes let myself in and immediately called out.

No reply. Wandered through tidy little house, looked in backyard. No one. Breakfast dishes drying near sink. Moved my belongings in and put close in same bedroom hers were in. By 1 pm I decided to find a diner and then drive to her casino as she had told me her shift required her there by 4 pm. Left note on door for her mother and my fiancee...left...ate...casino and wandered around...sat down at blackjack table...made minimum bets wasting time...introduced myself to female dealer...asked if she knew my girl...she had met her...pointed to her table. 4pm moved to that table...15 minutes dealer signalled some guy...eavesdropped...they were wondering where new dealer my Laurie was. 20 minutes new dealer took over...not Laurie...way before cell phones. I gulped and approached guy dealer had called over...pit boss??

Introduced myself, relationship with Laurie, circumstances of my arrival that day...asked if he knew anything...though she only had worked four days she had always arrived 30 minutes early.

Told him I was gong to check house...nothing...returned to casino...pit boss says no sign...now almost 6pm.

Asked if he would have her call when she arrived as I was going to house to wait for mother and fiancee's son...no one. At little after 10pm Laurie's friend who had got her the job arrived

Long time I had ignored sick feeling...friend got phone book and read hospital numbers as I dialed...only made one call but did not finish as friend had turned on TV for local news...recognized her car...sort of in the footage...color size make but car was all but destroyed...what I recognized was her son's baseball cap in street and her custom made leather purse...camera did not pick it up clearly but graphic of our intertwined initials Laurie designed were there.

Heard one dead, two critical...raced to hospital...fiances don't count as family but elderly nurse after suggesting I needed coffee pointed me and Laurie's friend in direction of cafeteria...five minutes later as she walked in we got update. Both in surgery...miracle needed for boy...only God knows for Laurie...we stationed ourselves in hall out side operating rooms...hour later gurney with sheet covered little body pushed through doors...

Cannot finish 50 years later still haunted by sight...squeak of a wheel...

If I hurry can ...

Her friend had chapel preacher for brother..she begged him to help me he and wife waited with us...Laurie came out hours later only kind of lucid for maybe ten minutes...

Long enough for me st say I do and slide ring on her finger as she whispered ''yes'' as she lightly gripped my hand

As I gave her a kiss on her lips I felt her fingers tighten then completely relax

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago

So she says "fuck him if he doesn't accept it," then while still being a perfectly eligible bachelor, he doubles back on his values. That's not loving. And that's a wimp.

She had more respect for herself than he did for himself. Not very amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
STD!

Boy,did that guy get the shit end of the stick! ~ Wonder if she bothered to tell him about the after-hour blowjobs or gang-bangs. ~ What a romantic proposal as she stood there naked on the stage! ~ Sorry but there was nothing romantic about this sleeze-fest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anon 7/6/18 is such an uninformed ass

I was a stripper when I was in college and you're a huge ass. We were strippers not whores. Yes we did take our clothes off and yes we did flirt with the customers between sets. And that was as far as it went. It was a job, not a hobby and not a way of life. College was expensive and without that job there was no way I could afford it. I did have a boyfriend at the time and he understood that it was just a job. And I never cheated on him when we were together. People like you make stupid assumptions that because a woman shows her body that we will fuck anything that gets near us. Jerk.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
anon 4/5

One of the better stories I've read on here. True or not, thank you for sharing it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
anon 8/19

There are strippers and then there are strippers. I've known both kinds and sometimes it's hard to tell. Are there drug free faithful wives, girlfriends and students up there on the stage? Sure. Are the percentages as high as in the general population? No. Were you in the drug free faithful group and you and I were in love, I'd have no issue with this being in your past. If I were dead and gone and you had to do it for our kid, I'd be damn proud of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stripping isn't something to be proud of or the necessity she makes it seem

If it was a necessity, I don't begrudge her that, but quite frankly it's not something to be proud of either, and there are other options.

And asking or expecting your boyfriend to be okay with it is quite a stretch, Henry's public declaration was quite cringeworthy and SoD breaking,.

Worst case she could have studied part time while working full time and not had to take off her clothes for money, as well as doing stuff like having room-mates to keep costs down.

Not to mention forms of student help such as student loans, or the possibility of scholarships. Full ones are difficult to get, but partial ones that give a few thousand bucks or something are a lot easier and could be enough to balance things out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow! What a leap!

From a girlfriend’s declaration that she gets off on showing her nude body to strangers, something she’d probably continue to do even if she didn’t need the money cuz she joneses on the attention, to a marriage proposal overnight... he didn’t seem like a cuck earlier in the story, but he suddenly becomes one at the end? He’s going for the rebound!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 5 years ago
I have bounced at a couple of Strip Joints back in the day.........

There are 3 kinds of women that Strip.

1. All about the Ego Trip and Money

2. All about the Sex and Money

3. All about the Drugs and Money

Sometimes, they can intermingle some of the above.

The worst kind of Stripper, addiction-wise, is number 1. That, of course, is the reason the woman in the story was stripping. She needed the money for school and she said she liked being appreciated enough by the men for them to pay their hard earned money to see her naked. Their marriage when end in a disastrous divorce from infidelity by her someday for the common reason of her not thinking she still "Has It", no matter how often Henry tells her.

I knew several that were in College and Stripping but very rarely, even after they graduated with some sort of a Degree did they get that "Dream Job" and were able to stop Stripping.

If they have the looks and the skill set, they get the good money making shifts and are hard pressed to make that kind of money working anywhere else as an Entry Level Puke.

It wasn't uncommon to see them back working at the club either as a 2nd job to their new Job from their college degree or reality hit them and they found out that college degree wasn't worth the Sheepskin it was printed on. Hell, I even have 2 college degrees that I have never worked a day in the field at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A very sweet story...

5*. Loved the story. In university, I´ve had some women friends who fucked older guys they met at a near campus bar, for money they needed to stay in school, and in one case to support her church. These were good women, in our circle of friends. I admit to having sex with one of them, a few times, as a friend. Very well written. Thank you!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Tough one

This is a tough one, I've know girls who stripped and those that prostitutes their way through college. Back in the day there wasn't all these grants etc that are available nowadays. It was a differant world but I can tell you not one kept it going after graduation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So, I was married to a stripper...

Really not a big deal. It was a job she made money. She had friends she always came home to me. No issues a lot of strippers are actually fiercely loyal. My issue with this story and a couple others I noticed, is the ultimatum to accept whatever it is that makes the Mc uncomfortable or upset or mad. And them actually caving. If an ultimatum needs to be given you have more issues that just that. Usually the better decision is to just walk away. Not because she was a stripper, so what, not a big issue. It's the accept it or walk. Fuck it I walk! There are better gentler more understanding ways t get a point across without the emotional slap to the face. More conversation, assurances and open communication and dialog is a good start. Take it or leave it is a threat. I don't know too many people that take well to just being threatened when they are trying to tell you why they're upset. Just my 2cents

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Good story

Hell, she's a good girl to have survived that upbringing doing no worse than she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awwww!

I usually avoid romances, most of them are too long and cheesy. This one is brisk, realistic, makes even the mistakes sympathetic and something about the proposal on-stage at the strip club really warms my heart! Good job, Big Guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The end justifies the means.

Oh boo fucking hoo. The story was okay but there's no way in hell that the character you made Henry sets aside her stripping. It just wasn't in his character to accept that and her lies. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She’s a stripper!

And he wants to marry her! What bullshit! Honest Honey, they only fondled me, shoved their fingers up me and the odd blowjob but there was no sex involved!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I enjoyed how the one girl found it easier to cheat on her boyfriend than to tell her mother the truth (that she was with a superior man).

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
umm

u like Henry Westen name huh lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The puritanical bullshit coming from commenters on an erotic fiction site is truly fascinating. So she is a stripper. Does that mean she is a whore? Strippers aren't necessarily fucking customers left and right. Many don't. Gods some of you are miserable pricks

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

I think Henry concentrated on the fact that she had worked hard to get what she had.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Leaves

The ending leaves the question unanswered,did she quit stripping.?

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Needs more ending. At least she's Faithful...for now..

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

i guess we know they lived happily ever after but still seems like an ending wouldve been appropriate..

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 3 years ago

People would be surprised at how many women in professions got the money for their degrees by stripping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Marry a stripper? Well that can only go well...

Besides I can't really follow the logic or the development of characters from a guy braking up with a girl that cheated on him and a guy loving a women working in the sex industry. Just not well thought out in my honest oppinion.

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 3 years ago

My favourite fairy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I split when I found out she was letting other men enjoy her charms. She begged me saying that she would stop but the trust was gone. She even played the children card on me what will you tell them. I said that she was going to tell them she caused the separation and she had better tell the truth. She fought hard asking what she could do? I said undo everything she had done with all of them. Then I asked is there anything that I had been given that she had not done with them? No answer. So we are done.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 2 years ago

Hey, I know she meant something different than what it could have been taken as but...

"I'm not going to spend my life being married to a man that's ashamed of me. I need you to be proud of what I've accomplished instead of upset at how I accomplished it."

Taken as an open statement, you could think she meant even if she sold drugs, mugged people, or *was* a prostitute. You know, as long as she used whatever money she earned to put herself through school. After all, she *is* saying she gave handjobs...

And the fact she says she *enjoys* stripping... I'd want her to explain *that*...

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Oh come on, so she straps. Lots of women are strippers and never become whores. So many suspicious puritans for a sex story site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yayyy!

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have known a few girls that have stripped for money so that they could finish college . 5 tars on this one . Judge not least ye be judged. Or something like that ?

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

I dunno, used to be I read this stuff for the porn but darn it these romances are getting to me!

I love this little tale and think it's worth 5 stars any old day - thanks for the story, it made me feel good .....

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Cute but no way would a strip club owner allow that. It's bad for business.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your originality.

Ed

Tarloso2Tarloso2almost 2 years ago

Another real good story with a rushed ending...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WIMP CUCKY PROPOSED AT A STRIP JOINT TO HIS STRIPPER GF....YEP, TRAILER PARK TRASH

ZephurosZephurosover 1 year ago

I like you story ideas but you rush many of your endings. Or just ruin the story three quarters in. Not trying to be mean, just critical. Hope it didnt come off that way.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Interesting. Don’t get the whole stripper marriage thing which are frankly oxymorons excepting in framed tales. Thus the whole logic train crashes right there for me. Could have used some more foreshadowing and a epilogue rather than leaving me as a reader with a stillborn and illogical conclusion.

Still good writing. 4 stars

LanmandragonLanmandragonover 1 year ago

Wow, that was unexpected. Nice to read about people who are true to their convictions but are not out of touch with the worlds and even have civil courage. 5*

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeover 1 year ago

"I need you to be proud of what I've accomplished instead of upset at how I accomplished it" - Really? Does it really work this way?

By that logic one should be happy that they are millionaire - even if it was accomplished by looting a bank.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Loved your story. It's very obvious that some of the commenters have no idea what true poverty is.

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

I call bullshit on Alexandra’s statement about not being a shamed about being a stripper, if she in fact was not ashamed, why not tell Henry up front about it?, no, she tried to hide it from him, showing two things, for one, she didn’t trust Henry and secondly that indeed was a shamed of her vocation. I don’t care how pretty or beautiful a woman is, if she can’t be honest about who she is and what she does, then that is a hard pass, her past is always going to follow her, imagine Henry not finding out BEFORE he proposed, with the risk of her being recognised for example her being out on the town with Henry, meeting someone that has seen her naked on stage, a guy saying something like this to Henry: hey, cant I rent you girlfriend for bachelor party? I know she has done it before and she looks great naked? How do you think that would go over?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poor old Henry, his first love is fucking her old boyfriend, his second love strips off in front of men and allows the punters to fumble her naked breasts and also gives hands jobs at $20 an ejaculation. Poor old Henry.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another man, Henry, royally screwed in this story

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

It's cute that you believe that proposal is realistic. The Club owners and bouncers never met Henry. There is no way in hell they are allowing that. They wouldn't even if they had more than likely. So adolescent fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hey guys my wife’s a stripper. Eat your heart out. Your frumpy housewives could’ve do anything as kinky as that. My wife’s so hot she even gets paid for hand jobs. Yeah and she’ll do a lot more than that for a few dollars more. …

I wonder where Henry’s bachelor party will be and who the strippers will be for that event? Hmmm… all the other girls at the Pink Poodle maybe. A real gentleman’s club. Can his wife ever, ever object if he goes to a strip club, even after they are married? Nothin wrong with that is there? A good start for the sequel? If she can show herself off to other guys, no problem with Henry watching other girls and getting a lap dance and hand job. Hell maybe he can work as a male stripper. Wifey couldn’t object to that. Magic Mike. …

Yeah deserves a sequel but these characters are rather shallow. Need to write about her reaction to him having a good time at his bachelor party with the other girls.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What's up with Tristan continuing to fuck Joe because she's afraid to tell her mother that she and Joe have split up and will not be getting married? How the fuck can she be old enough to have boyfriends, even shacking up with one of them but scared to tell her mother about a break up?

The way she hands Henry over to Alex without even a whimper of protest, much less a fight also doesn't sit right with me and as for Alex's second job, well that nails the lid shut on the coffin of credibility.

A pity really because it's a nicely written story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

DK . 2 *

Pretty rubbish plot with a sickly sweet ending . Nuffield said .

MarkT63MarkT636 months ago

Poor Henry. Can't find any honest women...

CastAdriftCastAdrift4 months ago

Nicely done.

Interesting characters and differing life situations.

silentsoundsilentsound4 months ago

As usual this was a solid plot with development that went totally wrong.

I appreciate stories where people make stupid or questionable decisions (obviously as I'm on this site) but it's always a let down when the author lacks the talent and/or effort it takes to work to some form of resolution that doesn't require eliminating most of your brain cells to accept.

fila4ufila4u2 months ago

I can't imagine the strippers enjoy that job even if high paying, it may be easier than manual labor but I would imagine it would be fairly disgusting to be enticing douchebags for tips (not that all the customers are douchbags but you know there are alot of them spouting all kinds of comments that would be disgusting coming from the sources). She did it for the high earnings and while it sometime may be flattering and exciting I have a really hard time believing those thoughts would be tempered by the dark side dealing with many of the customers. if she didn't like being chatted up by dudes before class can you imagine how she'd feel about the propositions she gets spreading her pussy for drunk assholes??? haha no comparison there

oldpantythiefoldpantythief25 days ago

I guess being a stripper would be better than being a prostitute and should be easier to forgive considering the circumstances. Good story with a happy ending so I give it five stars.

Harvey8910Harvey891024 days ago

This was a good story and I gave if five stars. College is very expensive and Alex did not have any financial support from her parents. There was very little else she could have done to make the money she needed for college. Henry did the right thing, asking her to marry him and taking her away from the strip club. The story ends there but I think that her stripping days were over. She will only strip for Henry now. Good story. I really enjoyed it. But this story is unrealistic. The only way a stripper makes good money is by going into the private dance area with her patrons. There she will be expected to touch her patron’s cocks and rub her pussy on their cocks, possible she will give him a blowjob or actually fuck him in the private dance area, depending on the rules of the club. She will also be expected to go home with the particularly rich patrons and fuck him elsewhere. If she is a stripper and does not do any of these things, she would not be a stripper for very long. Her slot would be given to a girl who realizes what she has to do to make money and to stay employed at the strip club. This sanitazed version of the job of a stripper is not an accurate depiction of the job nor its requirements. Then, it would be hard to tell this story if Henry knew that she was jacking guys off or rubbing her pussy on guy’s cocks or sucking their dicks or maybe even fucking them. I cannot see him going to the strip club and proposing to the slut that works there no matter how much he loved her before he learned what she does for the money that she needs for college.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...

SIMILAR Stories