Confirming Carter Bk. 02 Daedalus Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we having fun yet?" Sam grunted into her ear as she humped her pussy up and down on her leg.

"Oh god, yes!" Tammy, moaned. "Whatever you do, don't stop!"

"Oh, I not done with you...not by a long shot!" Sam laughed evilly. "Cum. I want to feel your asshole cum on my fingers."

She let her finger slide slowly from Tammy's ass, and added another one, pressing them both against the tight hole, twisting them back and forth, forcing them up inside her slowly. Tammy rose up on her toes, then relaxed, settling back onto her feet. She was gasping for breath, her whole body shaking as she came over and over under Sam's skilled fingers.

She kept pressing her fingers deeper into Tammy's ass, and her fingers worked faster on her clit. She could feel that she was near the breaking point, her legs were shaking, and she kept inching closer to the wall. Sam helped her, pushing her feet toward the wall as her hands worked her over. She was finally pressed flat against the cool tiles, Sam's arm trapped between her body and the wall. She pressed against her, holding her up as Tammy threw her head back, shaking it from side to side, a long, loud moan coming from her mouth.

Tammy slumped against her, and Sam slipped her hand from between her legs, holding her around the waist as she eased her fingers from her ass. She held her hand over under the spray, rinsing it off, them put both arms around her, and moved her over under the spray.

She soaped up her hands and turned her around, running them gently up and down between the cheeks of her ass, then smeared soap all over both firm, round cheeks. She rinsed her off, then washed her hands again as Tammy leaned against her.

"Come on." Sam said, pulling her from the shower, leaving it running. She led her out of the bathroom, stopping when Tammy stumbled. She turned and picked her up, carrying her out of the bedroom, across the living room, and into the kitchen.

She laid her gently on the table, then opened the freezer, and grabbed a quart of chocolate ripple. She pulled the lid off and tossed it on the counter, then pulled Tammy down in front of her chair as she sat down, resting her legs on her own shoulders. She pressed her mouth to the juice slick slit and lashed it all around, darting it up into her leaking cunt hole, then slapping her clit lazily.

Tammy moaned, her head moving from side to side, then her eyes flew open and her head came up as Sam drew her head back and smeared fingers full of ice cream over her wide spread cunt slit.

"Oh God! Wh...what are...Ohhhhhh! It's cold!"

Tammy moaned pitifully as Sam plastered her mouth to her sticky mound and started licking and sucking hungrily, lapping up the ice cream, then spreading her puffy pussylips and sluicing her tongue up and down lazily. She spread the lips of her pussy wider, centering her mouth over the juice dripping hole, locking her lips around it, and driving her tongue inside as she sucked eagerly at the dripping opening.

Tammy put her hands on the back of her head as her hips started moving, humping in slow movements up at her face. Sam pushed her legs higher, opening them wider. She fucked her tongue rapidly in and out, making loud snuffling noises as she panted through her nose. Tammy was moaning non-stop, her hands pressing her face harder into her juicing pussy.

Sam ate her eagerly, moaning happily as the rich, spicy girl cum spilled into her mouth. She kept eating her, and pressed her nose into her clit, scrubbing her face back and forth over the rigid nubbin. Tammy jerked, and her pussy spat a small spurt of juice into her mouth. She smiled, pulling back slightly, then puckered her lips and pressed them against Tammy's clit. Sam smiled as she blew a long, loud raspberry right onto her clit, the fluttery vibrations making Tammy jerk and heave under her mouth.

"Nnnngggggghhhhnnnnn!" Tammy grunted, then collapsed on the table. Sam slid her legs off her shoulders and stood up, resting her hands on the table.

"Time to go, sweetie" She sighed as she pulled her down, then off the table, getting behind her and walking her out into the living room. Tammy shuffled slowly in front of her, her body overwhelmed by what Sam was doing to her, but she prayed that she didn't stop.

"More?" She mumbled as Sam led her over to the couch.

"Oh, you can bet yer sweet bottom there's more." Sam panted in her ear as she turned her and pushed her against the couch. "Over ya go!" She said as she bent her over the back of the couch and dropped to her knees behind her.

Forcing her feet wider apart, she spread the lips of Tammy's pussy and jammed her tongue up inside, darting it in and out, then moving her hands up, cupping the cheeks of her ass, spreading them apart with her fingers.

Tammy groaned as Sam's tongue stabbed at the wrinkled rosette of her asshole, swabbing the nimble labia all around over it. Sam moaned into her fragrant ass crack, surprised that she liked the musky taste of her asshole. Darting her tongue against the tight ring of muscle, she felt it slip through, making Tammy push her ass back against her face harder, bending her knees as she ground her ass in slow circles.

Sam reached up and took her hands, bringing them back, putting them on her ass.

"Hold 'em open." she grunted, then mashed her face back into her ass crack and started fucking her tongue harder into her asshole.

Tammy spread her asscheeks, holding them open as Sam rimmed her eagerly. She purred as she felt Sam's fingers wriggling up between her pussylips, then stroking up inside. She closed her eyes and shivered as she started rubbing her G-spot again, making her legs start to feel rubbery.

"Sam...I...I ca..." She said.

"Shut up. I'm kissing you." Sam said into her ass, her tongue driving roughly up into her asshole.

Tammy shuddered, and a thick stream of pussy juice erupted from her as Sam ground her fingers onto her tender G-spot. Sam pulled back, plastering her mouth to her dripping pussy, sucking and licking frantically, her tongue lashing and laving madly as she stabbed it up inside her. Tammy screamed, a long, full throated shriek then seemed to go on forever, then fell over the back of the couch.

"Oh no ya don't." Sam said as she lifted her, getting her upright, then picking her up and carrying her through the bedroom, and into the bathroom. She sat her on the toilet, and squatted in front of her.

Sam lifted her chin, grinning when she saw that Tammy's eyes were glassy, and she was having trouble focusing. She stood up in front of her, tilting her head back. She stepped closer, spreading her legs and bending her knees as she pulled Tammy's face against her pussy.

"Eat me." She said softly. "Make me cum, Tammy."

Tammy moaned into her sopping wet cunt slit and started eating her hungrily. Her hands came around and cupped the cheeks of Sam's ass, pulling her tighter to her. Her tongue lashed out, darting up into her, lapping and licking up the creamy girl cum as it poured out of her pussy.

She moved one hand around and stiffened three fingers, easing them into Sam's dripping pussy alongside her tongue. When she had them firmly seated, she moved her mouth up and locked her lips around her clit. She started pumping her fingers in and out, sucking eagerly on her clit as Sam ground her pussy down onto her face.

"Oh yeah! That's it. That's what mama likes." Sam grunted. "Fuck me, Tammy. Hard! Oh god, he...here it comes...Oh shit! I...Cummmmmmiiinnngggg!" She screamed, her legs shaking madly as she mashed her clit against Tammy's mouth. She shuddered and jerked as Tammy fucked her fingers in and out of her spasming cunt chute as fast as she could, nipping at her clit with her teeth at the same time.

"Enough!" Sam shouted, pushing her away, and falling back toward the floor.

"Sam!" Tammy screamed, then watched, amazed as she did a tumbling roll as she hit the floor, ending up on her knees. Her head hung down as she panted for breath, then came up, a sly smile creasing her lips.

"Almost done." she said as she got slowly to her feet. She came over and held out her hand to Tammy, helping her up. "One more stop."

Leading her into the bedroom, she sat on the edge of the bed, patting her lap lightly as she looked up at Tammy. When Tammy just looked at her, she grabbed her hand and pulled her down across her legs. She rested one hand on her back, and ran the other slowly over the soft, smooth skin of her ass.

"No, Sam. Please do..." Tammy's eyes went wide as Sam brought her hand down on one cheek. She tried to move, to get up, but Sam had a leg hooked over hers, and her hand was pressing down on her back as she brought her hand down again and again, alternating cheeks as she spanked her.

She stopped after ten smacks, and rubbed her ass gently, soothing the tender flesh. Tammy's asscheeks were bright pink as Sam caressed them. She looked down at Tammy.

"Ready?" She asked

"Please..."

"Well, since you're asking do nicely." Sam said as she brought her hand down again, harder this time. She waited a few seconds, then brought her hand down on the other cheek. Another pause, then she moved to the other cheek. She continued like that for seven more strokes.

She stopped after ten strokes again, rubbing Tammy's bright red bottom gently. After a moment, she moved her leg and lifted her arm away.

"Stand up."

Tammy climbed off her lap and stood in front of her, her head down.

"Turn around."

Tammy looked at her for a moment, but turned quickly when Sam lifted an eyebrow.

Sam put her hands on her waist and slid them slowly down over her hips, then pulled her closer as she leaned forward.

"I love you." She whispered as she pressed her lips to one rosy red cheek. Then, "I love you." as she kissed its twin.

"Get up on the bed." She said, pushing her away.

Tammy scrambled up on the bed and stretched out on her back, wincing as her tender bottom touched the cool sheets.

Crawling up over her slowly, Sam smiled down into Tammy lust stunned eyes. "Do you love me?" She asked, running her tongue lightly across her lower lip.

Tammy nodded, not taking her eyes from Sam's.

Sam kissed her roughly, her lips grinding over Tammy's as her tongue snaked between her lips and slithered into her mouth. Tammy moaned, her tongue lashing back at it, then pulling back as she started sucking on it gently.

Sam pulled back, staring into her eyes. "Do you love me?" She asked again.

Tammy nodded again, and Sam kissed her again, her leg sliding up between Tammy's, her thigh grinding into her abused pussy mound, making her whimper. Warm liquid dripped down her leg as she drew it back. She raised her head, staring into Tammy's eyes again.

"Yes! I love you!" Tammy said as Sam opened her mouth. "Oh god! I love you so much, Sam!" She said as she pulled her down onto her, hugging her tightly.

"I know baby, I know." Sam said softly. "I love you too. And I'm sorry that I haven't been showing it." She looked at Tammy as she raised up over her. "Now, are we going to have to do this again?"

Tammy's eyes glowed, and a small smile crept across her face.

"Yes." She said.

Interior-Dr. Samuels Suite

1230 Hours

Andi was going through the staffing requirement lists for the north pier complex when Jennifer called.

"Yeah Jenn, what can I do for you?" She asked. She already had a pretty good idea what she wanted.

"Have you heard from Tammy or Sam?" Keller asked. "They had a fight, and Sam threw everyone out, and that was over two hours ago. I'm starting to get worried, and Ronin won't do anything. All he'll say is that she said she'd tell him when to come back!"

"Then why don't you listen to him? I'm sure they're fine." Andi said lightly. "Don't you have something you could be doing? I haven't seen a report on the Cealacan yet. I was expecting that yesterday. Do you have a status?"

"Oh, seventy-five percent of them have the gene, and we already started the treatments." Keller said, sounding exasperated. "Honestly, Andi! I don't understand you..."

"Ever." Samuels finished for her, laughing hysterically at her own joke..."Relax, Jenn. They had a little tiff, and now they're really having out. All over the house. They've been in a bedroom, a bathroom, the kitchen...now they're in the living room. I think Sam is winning, she has Tammy bent over the couch."

"Oh...my...gawd!! What is she...Noooooooo, she isn't!" Jennifer breathed. "I'll get those reports to you as soon as I can, Andi. We just had an emergency come in."

"Okay, Jenn. Have fun, and say hi to John for me!" Samuels laughed

"I will...wait, aww shit!" Keller said as she closed the channel.

Samuels hit her comm and waited for the beep.

"Ronin?" she said.

"Ronin."

"This is Dr. Samuels. I told Jennifer to leave you alone, and I just want you to know that Sam and Tammy are fine. They'll be with you in a little while."

"Thanks doc, I told her that." Ronin said. "She just ran off. Do you need anything else?"

"No, Ronin. Samuels out."

Samuels moved the video back to just before Sam had entered the kitchen, then ran it back, stopping every ten minutes or so and frowned. She brought up the medical database, and looked at the mornings scan, then scrolled through the telemetry data from the bracelets.

She tapped her comm again.

"Jennifer? Are you near a computer, or do you have your tablet with you?" She asked.

"Yeah, Andi. What do you need?" Keller replied. "What do you want me to look at?

She gave Keller the timestamps on the video and the telemetry, then waited for her to pull it up.

"I'll be right up." Keller said as she closed the channel.

Interior-Dr. Samuels Suite

1410 Hours

The alarm went off as they were going through the telemetry for the past week.

"Andi! Jennifer! Something's wrong with Tammy! I can't wake her up!" Carter said, her voice shaking as she spoke.

"We're on the way, Sam!" Keller said. "Is she breathing? Have you checked her pulse? Do it now Sam, we're on the way."

"Oh god, she's not breathing." Carter said. "I'm going to start CPR."

"Don't Sam, you may kill her." Samuels said. There was a long pause, then she came back on. "She's only been down for a little over a minute. She should start coming around. We're in the elevator..."

A moment later Carter heard Ronin shout, "Colonel?"

"Bedroom!" She called back, holding Tammy and rocking her. Tammy opened her eyes and looked up at her as Ronin, Andi and Jennifer came charging into the room.

"I need you to back up, Sam." Keller said as she got up on the bed, pushing her away as she tried to resist. She looked over her shoulder. "Ronin, get her off the bed, and hold her. Do not let her go!"

Ronin nodded, and Keller turn to Tammy.

"Tammy, I need to examine you. You're okay, but we need to check you out." Keller said calmly as she pushed her back on the bed. "We'll explain in a minute, but you have to let me look at you."

"Blood pressure and heart rate are spiking." Samuels said as she watched the telemetry on her tablet. "BP is two ten over one thirty, heart rate one forty."

"Hold her, Ronin! She's stronger than she looks!" Keller said. "Look at me, Tammy." She said as she shined a small light in her eyes, then leaned down and smelled her breath.

"Tammy, tell me where you are, and who I am." She said.

"I'm in my bedroom, and you're Jessica Keeler. You're a director." Tammy said.

"That's good, Tammy." Keller said, glancing over at Andi. "Call Susan, tell her to get ready downstairs."

She turned back to Tammy. "Can you tell me who that woman and the big man at the foot of the bed are, Tammy?"

Tammy smiled. "That's my girlfriend, Sam. I don't know him."

A moment later, her eyes rolled up in her head and she went limp. Keller grabbed her wrist, and Samuels said, "She's coding again."

"Pick her up, Ronin." Keller said. "We're going down to thirty-one." She jumped off the bed and hit her comm, she started speaking softly as she walked out the door.

Ronin picked Tammy up and moved quickly across the room, and into the living room. When he got to the hall, he saw Keller holding the elevator open. As they stepped in, Ronin looked down and saw Tammy looking at him.

"What's happening, Ronin? Where are we going?"

"You're sick. We're going to take care of you." He said softly, lifting her so she could put her arms around his neck.

"Thank...ugh...I...think I'm going to be sick." She groaned.

The elevator doors opened a moment later, and Ronin charged down the hall to the med center. The door was open, and Susan Arbann, one of the other nurses was standing just inside. She pointed at a bed, and Ronin laid Tammy out on it gently.

Keller turned to Susan. "I need the teaching machine, and the scanner. Have you been through the training on the scanner?"

"No." Susan said. "Dr. Samuels said we were going to wait. The teacher is right next door." She turned and went to the door, stepping aside as Carter and Samuels came through it, then stepped out behind them.

Samuels went over to the bed, and Ronin stepped out, blocking Carter's path.

"No. Let them work." He said quietly. "She knew me in the elevator. That's good."

"Sam, we need the scanner, it's over there somewhere." Keller said, waving at a corner of the room. She felt around Tammy's head, then slipped her telemetry bracelet off and tossed it to Samuels. "Find out why that thing didn't go off."

Carter turned around, spotting the scanner quickly. She went over and pushed it over to the bed, then stepped back beside Ronin. She slipped her hand into his, and looked up at him.

"She's going to be fine." He said. "Did you make up?"

She smiled and nodded, then turned back to watch Jennifer.

"Susan is getting the teacher." Keller said over her shoulder. "Tammy is the only one that knows how to use the scanner, so I'm gonna need lessons. Be ready to set it up when she gets back."

"I can do it, Judy. Is Sam okay? Where is she?" Tammy said, trying to sit up.

Carter went over and stood next to the bed. "I'm right here Tammy. You need to be quiet, okay? We need to find out what's happening to you."

Samuels came over and slipped the bracelet back on Tammy's wrist. "The alarms were turned off, that's the default setting. She just put it on, so we could take readings. It wasn't anyone's fault."

"What's happening to her?" Carter asked.

Samuels took her arm and led her across the room. Ronin followed, and Samuels looked up at him.

"I'm responsible for her." He said. "I need to know what to do."

Samuels nodded, and turned to Carter. "She's been coding, five or six times a day, for at least the last three days. She goes flatline." She looked between Carter and Ronin. "When it happens, she's clinically dead, for up to ninety seconds, and the episodes happen in quick succession. There will be two or three events in less than half an hour, and then she appears fine till the next one."

"How did we miss this, Andi? We're monitored and watched. And I'm wi..." She stopped, looking up at Ronin, then back at Samuels. "I've been away. And having her do what I can't cover. We've been doing different things. I haven't spent as much time with her over the last few days."

"It's not your fault, Sam. And she comes back, so I think it might be like what you went through. Her brain may be reconfiguring like yours did." Samuels said. "I hope we're that lucky. Has she been anywhere where she could be exposed to radiation, like the power room, or your STM bridge?"

"No, she knows that she can't do that." Carter said.

"Ronin? Has she?"

"No, she's been to the north pier, and the Central Tower. Otherwise, she stays home and talks on her comm." He said.

"Has she been acting differently?"

"She gets confused sometimes. And she sleeps at the kitchen table. She did that two or three times." He told her. "Did I miss something?"