Confirming Carter Bk. 02 Daedalus Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her tightly as she writhed and jerked above him, his mouth working hungrily, his tongue darting and slapping all around over and inside her. Teyla collapsed, tears streaming down her face as she surrendered to the overwhelming sensations battering her senses. Her body heaved as he jammed three fingers inside her, and she slammed her hips down on them, pumping up and down mindlessly, fucking herself on the stiff digits.

Caldwell kept his mouth open under her, gathering up the spicy juices as they spewed from her.

"Oh! Mercy my lord." Teyla whimpered was she shuddered through a series of powerful orgasms. "I will surely die if you continue! I must rest. Please!"

Not paying her any mind, he continued his feverish feasting on her lust enflamed loins. He withdrew his fingers, making her whine, then groan as he replaced them with his tongue. He slowed his frantic sucking, his hands relaxing their grip on her bruised bottom, as he let her ease down from the peak she was teetering on.

He finally pulled back, raising her off his face, guiding her down to lay over him. She stretched out over his body, planting kisses all over his face, then lifted her head, her eyes going wide as his cock slipped inside her of its own accord.

"Don't move." He whispered as she started wriggling, her hips beginning a slow up and down motion. "Rest, lay with me. Just let me hold you."

Teyla sighed, as she laid her head on his chest, her heart racing, her breath finally beginning to slow. "Thank you, my lord. I will..."

"Shhhhh, you pleased me, love. Rest." he said softly as held her. "I'll speak to the queen in the morning."

Teyla smiled, snuggling against him as she felt sleep overtaking her.

Interior-Bedroom

2110 Hours

Tammy stripped off Geraan's robe, then started unwrapping his breechclout.

"What are you doing?" Sam asked as she came out of the bathroom.

"I'm getting him ready for bed."

"Do you think we should let him sleep naked? And are you going to let him sleep in here with us?" Sam asked.

"Yes, and yes." Tammy said as she took the robe and clout into the bathroom and put them in the cleaner. "It won't hurt him to sleep naked, but you can put him in a tank top if you want. I'm going to let him sleep with us for a few days, till he gets used to being here, then we can put him in the city side bedroom."

"But we sleep naked too, Tammy." Sam said. "What if he..."

"What? Gets a woodie? I kinda doubt that's gonna happen." Tammy laughed as she laid him out at the top of the bed, then put a big round pillow next to him. "He sleeps up there, we sleep over here, I'm pretty sure we'll be safe."

"That's not what I meant." Sam laughed.

"I know, but there's no need to have him stuck with a body taboo when we both run around naked. It's natural, and it won't hurt him." Tammy said as she slid off the bed and came over to her. "He's gonna be fine, Sam. And I like him. He sees the world in wonder, and I miss that. He can help us get that back I think, if we let him."

"I'd like that, I'm getting stuffy." Sam said as she hugged her gently. "I'm gonna get some ice cream. Wanna come...I mean, would you like to join me?"

"Tease." Tammy laughed. "But yeah, that sounds good."

Interior-Kitchen

2130 Hours

Andi was sitting at the kitchen table when they walked in. She was holding her tablet, and her eyes were moist as she ran her fingers lightly over the screen.

Tammy looked over her shoulder, and laughed. "You watching us again, Andi?" She asked.

"I never stopped." Samuels said, not taking her eyes off the screen. "He's so beautiful, so innocent."

"You have kids, don't you Andi?" Carter asked as she got out two cartons of ice cream, then held one out to Samuels. "Want some, Andi?"

"No, thank you. And yes, I do have kids." She said, sitting the tablet down. "They're grown, a boy and a girl. We don't get to talk much these days."

"Hopefully, after things settle down, you could have them visit." Tammy said as she took a carton from Sam.

"Maybe, we'll have to see." Andi said lightly. "I can't stay, I just wanted to make sure that you're doing okay, Tammy." She slid a tablet face down across the table and looked at her as she stood up. "I'll be going. Try to get some rest."

Tammy picked up the tablet after she'd gone and turned it over. There was a post-it note on the screen with 'Kiss-n-make up' on it. She peeled it off, and saw that under it, there was an icon with the same name. She tapped the icon, and a video stated playing.

Tammy laughed, and stopped the video, then opened her email and sent Andi a short thank you note.

"What was so funny" Sam asked.

"She made me a video."

"Of what?"

"You and me. This morning."

Sam picked up the post-it, unfolding it and reading it. "You didn't see everything." She said, handing her the note.

The note said, 'Some things, even porn, should be preserved'.

Interior-Col. Caldwell's Suite, North Tower

0230 Hours

"Do not move." Teyla whispered as she felt him stir under her. "I will do everything."

She slithered up and down his body slowly, and Caldwell groaned when she squeezed her inner muscles, milking his stiff shaft gently, then more forcefully as she ground herself down on him. Her lips brushed lightly over his chest, and she took one of his small nipples between her lips, then nipped at it lightly with her teeth.

Caldwell's hips moved, and she let him withdrawal, then on the instroke she clenched herself tightly around him, trapping him inside her. Closing her eyes, she fluttered her inner muscles up and down the length of him, and he jerked, his cock swelling and throbbing inside her. She felt the stiff shaft ripple as his cum surged up it, bursting from his cockhead, erupting inside her.

Teyla moaned, burying her face in his chest as his outpouring filled her, and she kept him buried deep inside her. "Yes, my lord, feed me now, fill my womb with your seed." She whispered as he emptied himself inside her.

"I...I don't know ho...how you do that." He panted, putting his arms around her and rocking her gently.

"And you needn't concern yourself." She whispered. "You have done your duty, now sleep."

Interior-Col. Carter's Suite, Bedroom

0310 Hours

Sam opened her eyes and looked over at Tammy, smiling back when she saw her smiling at her.

"How long has be been there?" She asked, nodding to Geraan.

He was sprawled out on her back, sound asleep.

"About an hour. He woke up crying and crawled over. He went right by you, I'm surprised you didn't notice." Tammy whispered.

"No, I didn't. Are you going to be able to sleep with him on you like that?"

Tammy nodded. "He weighs less than you, and I sleep with you laying on me all the time. Now I have two people that love me. It feels good."

"He looks so peaceful, not a care in the world."

"You look the same way when you're sleeping."

"Liar."

"Honest injun." Tammy said as she closed her eyes. "Go back to sleep, he's going to be up early, and that'll be all she wrote."

"I love you." Sam said softly.

"I know, you can't help yourself." Tammy said with a smile.

Carter closed her eyes, smiling to herself. You're right, I can't. She thought, as she let herself drift off to sleep.

(-)

That's all for Chapter Six. Please read Chapter Seven for more of this story.

I hope you liked this episode. Please post a comment so I know if I'm the right track with this...