All Comments on 'Confirming Carter Bk. 03 Changes Ch. 02'

by RibaldWriter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
soreireisoreireiover 8 years ago
Love the story so far.

It is so good to have story with a coherent plot, good character development and the whole thing smacks of love not just sex for the sack of sex. I truly think that you are doing fine and hope that you continue as it has to date. Thank you for great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You made a wrong turn.

Ok so her alternate self got murdered, so the thing to do is wipe out an entire universe. This makes Hitler and Stalin look like school boys. Wiping out trillions of innocent sentient life makes her evil beyond belief. She killed Jack, Daniel, Teal'c and her father. You need to fix this. Also they killed her with primitive tech she could have easily killed those responsible instead of kill off the whole universe.

RibaldWriterRibaldWriterover 7 years agoAuthor

OK, I admit, Carter's reaction may have seemed a little over the top, but keep in mind that she is still being affected by the korathis in her system, and is not always in control.

The sane, rational Samantha Carter you may be thinking about no longer exists, and is being replaced by a new personality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous