Conflicted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's exactly how it felt now too... so naturally Leslie felt a little guilty for liking the fact his right hand was now firmly grasping the nape of her neck and his left hand had a lock of her hair wrapped round it tightly until his hand was resting on the top of her scalp. He began to thrust forward with his hips as he pulled her head towards his pelvis, each stroke going from the middle of his shaft to near the base and threatening to make her cough violently. She fought her gag reflex every time his bell-end pushed against the back of her tongue, actually relishing in her rough treatment. She supposed this is exactly why she was in this position; this was raw lust for her. She didn't want a boyfriend or a husband from this ruffian; she wanted to be taken control of, dominated and used. She just wanted to be his toy.

She nervously had both hands resting on his hips, occasionally pushing back against his forceful thrusts but for the most part she just went with his rhythm. Spittle glistened on her chin and along the shaft, somewhat helping to lubricate the forceful strides but Leslie was delicately balancing on the edge of gagging or retching for at least two minutes. That's when she felt the warm, salty splatter of sperm furiously splurging into her throat, nearly bypassing her whole mouth. She managed to swallow about half of the thick goop from the first ejaculation but her instinctive reaction was to push away. Stuart held her tighter for a few seconds but eventually released his grip and she gratefully felt the thick, sloppy waning cock pull from her mouth.

She gasped for air but tasted cum, causing her to cough out a viscous helping down her chin and all down her left breast. As she panted desperately, Stuart had been showering her hair and forehead with whatever remaining watery spunk he could manage to dribble from his spent erection. Regaining her poise, Leslie slid her hand under his and delicately massaged his cock between intervals of swirling her tongue around the sensitive tip, doing so with the grace of someone sipping a glass of Merlot at dinner as if she was trying to deny she ever had been inelegantly coughing sperm upon herself.

"Give me a couple of minutes, so I can get hard again. Then I can fuck you," said Stuart. Leslie was panting as she got to her feet. She tottered on her heels for a second as she was a little dizzy from her oral pounding. Whilst she had really enjoyed being treated so roughly it had sapped her energy. Without answering she slowly strolled to the bathroom and inspected her face. Cum and saliva hung from her chin and her hair was a knotted bush, glistening with globs of spunk splattered throughout. She washed her face and untangled her hair and managed to go from looking like she'd just had an orgy in a hedge to about presentable in 5 minutes. She quickly gargled some tap water and stepped out into the corridor.

"Ready to go, you dirty slut?" asked Stuart. Part of Leslie was further aroused by his attempt to degrade her; the same part that enjoyed his rough blowjob, but she also cringed a little bit; his awkward line just highlighted how immature he was. As if he could sense her hesitation, he stepped forward and kissed her, sliding his tongue into her mouth. She reciprocated but didn't react any further than kisses until he moved her hand with his until it was grasping his re-invigorated erection.

"You're the only girl who's got to the end of a blowjob and swallowed my cum," he panted at her as she stroked him and kissed his neck.

"Aren't I special then," she replied, at first a little proud but then she thought she was competing with younger women who lacked her sexual experience; it may not be diverse but she had been having sex since before most of them were born.

"Well I think you've earned having my dick inside here," he said, again making her momentarily cringe, before she gasped as two fingers roughly pushed their way inside her pussy. There wasn't a great deal of finesse with his motions but he was getting the job done. She had already been wet from earlier so Stuart was able to thrust his fingers in and out pretty rapidly. It was more akin to a pneumatic drill than a massage but his fingers, intentionally or not she didn't care, were brushing her g-spot and sending tingles along her spine.

"Yeah baby, let's get on the bed so I can really ram you."

The line that he had clearly lifted from a cheap porno brought her back to reality and she realised she needed to get home. The word 'ram' also slightly scared her. She couldn't deny the existence of that part of her that wanted to be used like a toy as it was now crying out for her to submit her whole body to him but the more sensible part, for the first time this evening, was winning. 'Time to go' it said whilst reminding her what a state she looked after just a blowjob with Stuart. She felt a couple of salty fingers enter her mouth and she realised as she was distracted she'd allowed Stuart to feed her her own love juices. She rolled with it, horny enough to indulge him even further by licking her lips after he had pulled out his fingers.

"I should go now." She kissed him delicately on the lips and then walked into the bedroom to get her clothes. As she pulled on her dress he grabbed her hand and tried to stop her zipping it up.

"Come on you slut," he said aggressively.

Leslie rolled her eyes before responding, "Let's stick with Leslie for now and, as I said, I have to go home. My family will get suspicious."

"So that's us done?" asked Stuart, unable to completely hide his disappointment.

"Just for today," she replied, "you haven't even... rammed me yet."

Stuart pulled on his jeans and retrieved his phone from his pocket. "So, we swap numbers then? We have sex and I lay off Lewis?"

"I'm not a fucking prostitute. I'll have sex with you because I want to and I want you," she paused to jab her finger at his chest, "to stop harassing my son, regardless of what is going on between you and me."

"So does that mean you'd have sex with me regardless of what's happening between me and Lewis?"

While she contemplated his logic, Leslie rescued her thong from down the side of the bed and then perched herself on the bed so she could slip it back on. Pants back on, she shimmied her dress back down over her hips and responded, "I suppose so," she paused again to find a loophole to his argument without trying to sound like she was offering him sex for a respite for Lewis, "However, the happier I am with you the better the sex will be. So it's up to you..."

"I see your point... but if I didn't give Lewis a few scrapes here and there then you'd never have any excuses to come round."

"Don't you even fucking joke about that," she reprimanded before taking his phone from his hand and replacing it with hers, "phone number and you better keep all of this secret."

"No can do, definitely going to tell Lewis you sucked me off. And if I ever have sex with someone as sexy as you, there's no way I'm not bragging to my mates about it."

"I suppose I should be flattered. Luckily no one is going to believe you," she shook her head and handed back his phone. She took hers and looked in 'contacts'. "You put your real name?"

"Yeah, what did you put?" he replied, sounding confused.

"FW. F for my middle initial and W for my last." It was his turn to roll his eyes at her. She waited a few seconds and continued, "Right... well, I suppose I'll see you later." She gave him an awkward hug and then an uncomfortable silence followed them to the front door. Leslie leant in and brushed her lips against his cheeks. She hesitated then went for his lips and gave him a proper passionate kiss.

After a few seconds she pulled away and whispered into his ear, "I'm going to finger myself so hard thinking about what we're going to do next time I see you."

She drove half way to her house before parking in a side street. She looked out each window twice before she hiked her dress up and slid off her thong. She spread her legs as far as she could and then lowered the back of her seat as far as it would go. She was so wet she didn't need any warm up. The middle and ring fingers of her left hand went all the way inside her and started massaging her g-spot whilst her index finger gently circled her clit. In her head Stuart threw her forward onto the bed, face-first and grabbed both her hips. She tried to get up onto her hands but he started pummelling her so hard that she fell forward again.

She didn't masturbate often but when she did she thought about her husband making love to her gently, which included lots of caressing and kissing. It had been years since she touched herself so furiously over an alpha-male type roughly pounding into her. She thought about Stuart calling her a slut and recalled how he didn't care at all for her discomfort when thrusting into her mouth. The thought 'I'm just his toy and he wants to use me and dominate me' rushed through her head before she satiated herself.

Her gasps subsided and faded back into reality. She inhaled the smell of sex and looked at the slick, sticky patch on the seat cover between her legs. As she fetched some tissues from her handbag she forced everything to the back of her mind and practiced the small talk she was going to make to her family, all the people she'd just betrayed, as she drove home.

12