All Comments on 'Conflicted Ch. 04'

by Cuckoldson

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It is VERY hard to understand the high scores for this series.

Unless, of course, the scores are being "cooked."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

Best story in "bully-mom" theme! You are good writer! hope you will continue! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
confused

this is more a story about human betrayal as opposed to a mature erotic story. did not enjoy it at all.

CuckoldsonCuckoldsonover 9 years agoAuthor
Equally confused

I did put the word 'betrayed' in the description. Why did you read it if you didn't want to read about betrayal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

Now Stuart should condition her to say mean things about her son every time they fuck, until eventually she associates being mean to her son to coming and that's the only thing that gets her off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Agree with the previous comment. Also, just saying that I hope you continue the story very very soon. Can't wait to see the further corruption of the mother, keep up the awesome work!

TralababalanTralababalanover 9 years ago

5/5 I hope you develop this further,. You know how to write, so you can even start new series also...

snehaprakash1993snehaprakash1993over 9 years ago
Great one

Great so far

loved the series

plz keep going......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Five Stars!!! More

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

very hot story!

Please, post a new chapter! don't keep us wait so long...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

Absolutely the best...just so erotic how he makes her disrespect her son! Please write more.

something1234something1234over 9 years ago
Amazing.

I'm jealous of how good this is. I love how you can see slowly whats happening to her, she thinks she is in control and that she can live this perfect double life but Stuart is really the one in control. He is manipulating her, the more she says these things the more she will believe them. I love the addition at the end to show that it's working. She's already little by little replacing the other people in her life with Stuart. I liked the scenarios of the last chapter more but this one to me serves more to build character and that makes all the sex even more erotic later.

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

Please continue writing this or any other new stories. You are so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loking for more

when will Ch.05 be posted ?...can't wait :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This series is so hot! Please please please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredible

This is by far the hottest series ive ever come across. This specific fetish of mothers fuckings wimpy cuckold sons bullies is my absolute favorite and i cant get enough. Your stuff is amazing and i sincerely hope you write more.. mmm wow.

16Reeddh16Reeddhabout 9 years ago
jealousy

if your life is like the kids, then you are so fucking lucky. I hope you sucked his cock to say thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please continue!

I've been checking every few days for two months now, hoping to see if the next part has been posted. This has the potential to be the best "mom fucks bully" story ever, please don't let it be another great story that's abandoned just as it starts getting really good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it

I've been looking forward to Ch. 6 for a while now, interested to see how this develops now that Leslie has given up the guilt about the affair.

doorknob22doorknob22almost 9 years ago
Very perfect

Thanks, mate!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous