Conflicted Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was eager to say the words for herself before she was unable to speak, so she interrupted, "What... I'm saying... uhnnn... uhnnn... is... that... ohhh... uhnn.... I'm happy..."

She took a deep breath and concentrated on saying the whole sentence, each word pronounced, "I'm saying..." she started, her voice control gone; she was almost yelling desperately, seconds away from another climax, "I'm saying... I'm really... uhnn... really happy that... you..." her head tiled back and she shrieked, "BULLY... LEWIS...AHHHHH."

The tingling seemed to last forever, she hadn't had an orgasm like this one in years. She was still convulsing erratically for seconds after; she couldn't remember the last time that happened. She used to call him orgasm-quakes, like aftershocks from an earthquake. She kissed her son's bully passionately, until her feet stopped jerking around outwith her control.

"Best orgasm I've ever had," she whimpered, convinced that might actually be true and not just complimentary exaggeration.

"So your best orgasm ever wouldn't have happened if I hadn't bullied Lewis," he asked, grinning.

"Probably not... another reason to be happy about it," she panted. Despite saying these things, she remained guilt-free, trusting her new lover completely.

She kissed him again, before speaking, "Are you still not done?"

"I didn't want to cum whilst you were having yours."

"How thoughtful and I'm glad because I really want to thank you for that."

She unravelled herself and tapped his shoulders with her palms. He sat up and pulled out of her to a squelching noise. Leslie walked to the middle of the floor, almost falling over at first because of how weak her legs were. She knelt down, bum-cheeks resting on her ankles and looked at his member; it was so coated in her own wetness it was actually shiny.

"Fuck my mouth like you like doing. It's yours until you cum. Spray your thick cum in my mouth on my face, wherever. You've earned it."

Stuart walked over to her with the tip of his dick in his left hand. With his right, he took her head and pushed the side of his shaft against her right cheek. She felt her own juices become smeared across the right of her face before his bellend was roughly stuffed beyond her lips, making her taste the sour, salty juices. His fingers ran along either side of her jaw into her hairline and met at the back of her skull. He gripped locks of her hair very tightly and, unexpectedly slowly, pulled her head towards his pelvis.

She provided no resistance; just prepared her gag reflex fox when his hard-on touched the back of her tongue. He only just went that far though and pulled back, he stroked a few more times to just before where it would make her choke then began to pump her mouth much faster. She relaxed and let him use her, still feeling high from her two excellent orgasms.

He fucked the length of her mouth for about 30 seconds before he pulled his dick out and grabbed it with his right hand. His left cradled the base of her skull and tipped it forward so that she felt warm gloop hit her scalp. Stuart trailed the thinning spunk right down across her forehead over her closed left eye and back into her mouth where the last dribbles fell onto her tongue. Leslie stood up and placed her hands on Stuart's hips then looked deeply into his eyes.

"You're a fucking mess, you slut."

"Thanks," she said, giving him a bashful smile. Her head dipped to look at his chest, where she trailed her finger between his pectorals. "I'm really glad I'm with you," she admitted, kissing him in the middle of the collarbone.

Leslie had a quick shower at Stuart's before returning home. The first thing she did was hug Lewis and talk to him about his day. She chatted away to her husband before retreating to bed with him. They made love, it wasn't nearly as exciting as with Stuart, but she did enjoy it. She was free of guilt; how she acted with Stuart was a separate and wonderful way she wanted to be when she was with him but now she was home she was a loving wife and mother. Her husband spooned her as she drifted into a care-free sleep; her last waking thought was wondering what it would be like to have Stuart holding her as she slept and smile crept over her face.

12