Conflicted Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, so in the green category we have the US constitution," she started, before pointing at her right breast, "I'm looking for three things it sets out. If you get one, I'll give you that note. Once you clear the notes from my nipple you can suck it for a while. The yellow category are the branches set out by the separations of power. You tell me what each one is, with a little description of what it does and same idea, you get to take the post-it note off."

She gave him a grin then sat back against the desk; her legs spread and butt cheeks just resting against the edge of the surface. Stuart sat on his desk chair, facing her and eagerly listening to her words.

She looked down at her crotch and then looked up and continued, "So, the pinks are the five main reasons the US entered World War 1. If you get all five, well... I'm sure you can guess what happens..."

"Oooo I like this game," he said with approval, "Well I was reading yesterday about the sinking of the Louisiana..."

"Almost..."

"No! The Lusitania, by the Germans, so the American's joined us in the war."

Leslie reached round onto the desk behind her and picked up her notes and scanned down to '3 - Lusitania'. She smiled at him and responded, "Tell me more..."

"Oh ok, give me a sec," he said, furrowing his brow and continuing eagerly, "So , basically, the Germans thought there were arms on board so they sunk the ship, but it had over a hundred US civilians on board, even though it was a British ship. They didn't warn the people on board, which is really what pissed of the Americans."

"You, my clever, handsome Bully Boy," she said, stressed each word, melodically praising him as she peeled off the upper right pink stick note, "have earned yourself number 3."

She handed it to him, and made sure to give him a brief opened mouth kiss as she did. He whipped through two more on each breast; her left nipple was still covered and a green sticky note was hanging just above her right nipple. He took a few seconds and gave a couple more reasons why the US had joined the Great War, earning him the top centre note and the lower right sticky note, exposing about half of her vulva.

He sighed pensively and then asked, "Something to do with state governments? The constitution says what they can do?"

She peeled off the last sticky note from her right breast and handed it to him with her left hand, whilst pinching and tugging on her nipple with her right. Taking the invitation, he stood up from his chair and walked over to her exposed breast. Squeezing it with his left hand, he held it in place as he latched his lips around her areola. She eeked out a groan as his tongue swirled around her sensitive skin. She desperately tried not to cave and beg him to enter her then and there; instead she told him to sit back down and finish the game. He sat back down with a visible tent in his trousers and a deep look of concentration on his face. With a lot of effort it seemed, he managed to give her another reason for entering the war.

"Leslie, I just don't know," he responded, after she asked him for another reason.

"Two more baby, just two more," she encouraged him, pointing to the sticky notes that hung over her crotch and her left breast.

"I kinda know the last branch of the government, something to do with judges, but I just, can't remember."

Leslie had been contemplating something for a while, but she decided now was the best time to mention it, "If you get the last two... without me telling you... then you can write your name just here," she motioned a horizontal strip of skin just between her crotch and her lower stomach and handed him a pen.

She paused for a second then continued, "And... if you promise to be responsible with it, you can take a photo."

Stuart had been to her workplace multiple times, he had numerous texts from her and he had even been to her house when her whole family had been in. She trusted him not to out their relationship.

"Really? Actually?"

"Really," she answered, smiling.

"Fuck, fuck,fuck... it's the Judiciary! That's what they are called. The courts and the judges! That's right," he proclaimed, not even waiting for Leslie to confirm it before ripping the penultimate sticky note from her breast.

He went straight for her nipple, licking and sucking it like it was the last thing he'd ever get to do. He stopped after twenty seconds and went straight for her lips, hugging her close as they made out.

"Last one, is the Zimmerman Telegram, which was an intercepted transmission where the Germans tried to convince the Mexican's to declare war on the US."

An out of breath Leslie nodded and barely a second later Stuart was inside of her. He pushed her up onto the desk and began to fuck her fast. Reluctantly, she gave him around a minute inside her before she pushed him away.

"That was only round one. I have four more rounds before we're done."

"Can I take the photo now though?" he asked, practically tripping over his words.

"One for each time you undress me I think is fair," she paused to turn round to the desk and rummage in her handbag, pulling out the pen he had used to draw on her at her house, "and you can write on me with this..."

He excitedly took the pen lid off and knelt down in front of Leslie as she arched her stomach forward for him. In big capital letters, perhaps a little bigger than she'd expected, he wrote 'STUART'.

"This is so hot," he groaned, "I wish it was permanent."

"That would be hot," she agreed, somewhat honestly but she moved on quickly, "But it's time to take the photo and get onto round 2."

Stuart pulled out his phone from his pocket and pointed it at Leslie. She felt a cold nervousness; he had plenty of evidence at this point and a dozen opportunities to out her, and he had not done so, but she still felt like this was a huge leap of faith. He asked her to strike a pose, so, belying her anxiousness, she bit her lip seductively, turned her left hip to the camera enough to obscure her sex but not enough to hide 'Stuart' from the camera, and then covered her breasts with her right arm.

"Hey, what you covering up?"

"Keeping something for you to look forward to winning next round," she replied, holding back the part about also still being a little too nervous to jump straight into a naked picture.

She went into her bag, pulled out the pad of sticky-notes but then kept searching, unable to find something else she needed.

"Whatca lookin' for?"

"My notes for the next rounds, must've forgotten to print them. I was in a rush, it's been really busy at work."

"Can you remember them?"

"Maybe," she replied, before abandoning her bag search, "But I sent them to myself this morning, so can I use your laptop? I can't access work mail from my phone."

She saw his laptop tucked half under the bed and flipped it open on the desk. She asked him to unlock the computer, which he did, leaning over it to protect it in the shifty way teenage boys always did when you asked them to use their computer or phone. As soon as it was unlocked, she quickly took control of the mousepad, eager to get onto the next round, as she was feeling proud of how well Stuart had done with their tutoring session so far.

She clicked the browser icon and maximised a window that had previously been hidden. Paused was a video, shot from behind, of a middle aged woman with a wide floral tramp stamp riding a man as he sat on a chair. A second tab said 'tramp stamp MILF - Google Search' and a third said 'nipple ring MILF - Google Search'.

"Shit, sorry! I thought I'd closed that, not minimised it," blurted Stuart, slapping down the laptop's lid.

She'd have reprimanded her son if she found him looking at such pictures, more out of a sense of duty, than really having a problem with him watching such videos, but having found her boyfriend, who was the same age, watching porn, she had no interest in discouraging him from this. What she did feel though, was mild concern.

Was Stuart watching porn because Leslie was old and boring him? But then he was looking for images and videos of middle-aged women. Maybe she wasn't the right kind of 'older woman' for him? She wanted to ask him why he was looking at porn, and ask him if she wasn't good enough, but she didn't want to look needy or desperate.

"Don't worry," she said, laughing to cover her apprehension and trying to sound like she was joking around, "I suppose I shouldn't be surprised I'm not enough to keep my super horny Bully Boy satisfied the whole time."

She used her pet name for him, and kissed him gently, hiding herself in the intimate moment.

"Not satisfied?" he scoffed, "What are you on about? I sometimes wonder if my dick is gonna fall off because of how much we fuck."

She mumbled a few noises, not really sure what to say, so Stuart continued, "I just like imagining you with a tattoo and maybe a nipple rings," he paused for a second, then quickly added, "Not that you're not perfect as you are!"

She smiled and kissed him, this time draping both arms over his shoulders, and then cooed, "Perfect?"

Stuart shrugged, but smiled, and Leslie returned to the laptop to log into her webmail and find her notes for round 2 of her tutoring game.

Each round of Leslie's game was designed to get a little harder. For round 2, Stuart's confidence boost seemed to get him through with ease, despite the extra difficulty, but rounds 3 and 4 required some prompting from her, and in a couple of cases her all but telling him the answer.

Round 5 was the hardest yet. Stuart had managed to uncover her left breast quite quickly, but her right one had taken some deep thought. Her 'skirt' was down to two out of six sticky notes; Stuart had cleared the first four with a lot of help but the last two seemed to have completely stumped him.

"Leslie," he sighed, "I really don't know."

"Baby, you're so close, this is the last round. You got pretty much everything else so far. You've done so well."

"I haven't!" he snapped, "Yeah, with revising all day, a few easy questions and you holding my hand the whole fucking way then fine, I know some stuff."

"Baby... Stuart..."

"Leslie," he interrupted, "I'm not clever. I'm good at stuff that doesn't require using my head."

"No!" she exclaimed and planted her right index finger squarely between his pectorals, "You stop talking such nonsense now."

She dropped her bum down to her ankles, resting her arms on his thighs for balance as he sat open legged on his computer chair. She continued to speak in a stern, yet maternal, tone, "I understand you're scared. I understand this is not your comfort zone and your area of strength. I get you feel more comfortable playing football or... pushing around kids like Lewis, but you're not just that. I've seen you use your mind so many times."

She gave him a naughty smile and leant in a little closer, "I mean, you're a really quick-learner when it comes to sex. You thought of plenty of clever ways to pick on Lewis without him finding out, like the bottle and the toothpaste in his bag. You were quick thinking when you needed to get out my house. You said all the right things to cheer me up when I needed you to. Even my husband couldn't do that.

"There are plenty of horny teenage boys around, some in very good shape too," she paused to run her hands under his shirt and up his abs, "But there is something about you that makes you special. Maybe you aren't refined and eloquent in an academic way but I know you're not stupid."

"Maybe I'm not completely stupid," he responded, "But when I'm there in the exam hall, in a couple of weeks, and then again in March and then again in June, maybe I'll fluke one, or even two, but I just don't think I can't do this."

"You... bully Lewis," she said, only hesitating for a second; each time she said it, she became less uncomfortable with saying it out loud, "And yet you took his mum to your bed and seduced her into taking your virginity. You convinced me to turn up barely dressed to your school and fuck you in the toilets. You got me to call my son a... a... cunt... and then that night, fucked me in the... in the bum, something I'd never done before, let alone on my son's bed. So you tell me, do you really think there is anything you can't do?"

"When you put it that way... maybe... I don't know," he responded, sounding unconvinced.

"What are you doing?" he continued, as she undid his trousers and fished his phone from his pocket.

"I want you to have a reminder..." she said, handing him his phone, "Next time you have another... wobble... I want you to have something you can watch, which reminds you that you have a girlfriend who believes you can do anything and she's willing to prove it to you by letting you video yourself cumming on her face and in her mouth."

Without saying a word, Stuart prepared his phone and pointed it at Leslie, who had begun stroking his semi.

Leslie was nervous, she had just about become comfortable with him taking photos, and now she had volunteered to make an explicit video. Tabloid news stories of hacked Cloud accounts and leaked celebrity sex tapes were screaming inside her head but none of this was obvious from looking at her.

Her heart was fluttering, and beads of sweat intermittently ran down the length of her spine, but her demeanour portrayed calm confidence as she spoke, "Come on Bully Boy, I want you nice and hard before I put you in my mouth..."

She heard her own sultry tone of voice and realised that that was permanently on video now. She felt a cold nervousness in her chest, similar to what she had when she took the first naked photo, but she ignored it by focusing on the task at hand.

Clearly the nerves of performance were not getting to him; he had no problem getting fully erect quickly and if anything, he was harder than she had ever felt, except maybe for his morning wood. She felt the lens of the camera staring at her, so she was eager to start sucking, to distract her from the fact she was being filmed.

She didn't try anything fancy at first, just smoothly running her mouth along his shaft going from the tip down to as close to the base as she could get. She did this for a few minutes, until she relaxed a little, and she decided to be a little bit more adventurous. She released him from her mouth, and held his solid member in her left hand licking the shaft along its entire length. She looked at the camera and at Stuart when she could; making eye contact and smiling mischievously, despite the fact her stomach butterflies were still not entirely at rest.

As she played with his tip, using her tongue and lips, she could feel his body squirm a little, telling her that he was close now. She held his hard-on against her cheek, looking directly at the camera as she jerked it as fast as she could. She closed her eyes as thick warm ropes of cum slapped her face, giving it a few seconds before taking him back into her mouth and tasting the last few salty ejaculations on her tongue. She opened her mouth for a second to show him the camera the white goop, before swallowing it quickly.

"You're incredible," gasped Stuart.

Leslie responded with only a smile. She felt genuine warmth that she had done something daring for Stuart but she was also scared by herself and by how much she was willing to do for him. She thought about what she said to him, that he could do anything; whether or not that was true, it was becoming increasingly evident that she would do, it seemed, anything for him.

****

It was Thursday night, the night before Stuart's first exam. Leslie was splayed out on the back seat of her car, Stuart between her legs; both of them were panting in time to Stuart's thrusting. Both of them were kissing, stopping only to tell each other they were about to orgasm. They lurched and groaned together, shuffling their clothes back over their intimate zones and collapsing into each other's arms.

"Relaxed?" whispered Leslie.

"As much as I could be, considering things," said Stuart, equally hushed.

"You'll be fine," responded Leslie, a bit louder as she regained her breath.

"Maybe, but what if I just scrape through after all this effort? I don't know if it's worth it."

"And you'd rather go join the army?"

"Maybe. I don't know. There are other options. Did you know that a good plumber can make twenty-eight grand? Six figures, even, if you set up your own business."

"Sounds good... but do you really want to do that?"

"I could just leave school now."

"I've been thinking about Christmas presents since you mentioned it earlier," said Leslie, referring to a conversation Stuart had started on their drive to the car park they were in now, "And I have an idea I think will help motivate you."

Stuart didn't say anything, so she continued, "If you pass and get all Cs, you can have another sex tape of us..."

"Oh cool, sounds good. I mean, I feel like I should be able to pass..." he interrupted.

"Good, but let me finish," she interjected, "If you get all Bs... I... will get my nipples pierced for you."

"Whoa! You serious?"

She had been thinking about it for a few days. It's not something she had ever considered before she found Stuart looking of images of women with nipple rings but seeing he liked them, she had Googled pictures for herself. She had associated body piercings with images of scary women dressed all in leather with shaved heads and metal poking out their faces, but her search found something entirely different. Yes, there was the occasional woman with painful looking rings covering their intimate areas and stretching their nipples that made her recoil in fear, but she found the majority to be quite demure, some actually quite enticing and actually enhanced the breast in way she didn't expect. It wasn't quite her, but for Stuart, she had found herself very seriously considering the idea.

"You know the stuff, Baby. Focus tomorrow and next week and get all Bs and you can see me with nipple rings. You can choose them."

They kissed for a few seconds before Leslie stopped them to continue, "So... if you get all As... I will get, for you, your choice... I will get a lower back tattoo."

"A fucking tramp stamp!? NO WAY!"

"All As."

"Oh," he said, sounding disappointed, "You're just saying that because you know I won't get all As..."

"Don't you play emotional blackmail with me," she scolded, "I'm offering to get a permanent mark on my body for you. It's not going for cheap."

Leslie did feel a little nervous about fulfilling her promises; how would she explain this to her husband? How would she explain it to her friends and family? Say it was a mid-life crisis? But despite what Stuart had said, she didn't offer them thinking he would fail. She fully intended to get herself pierced and tattooed; she had meant it when she said she had faith in him.

"Thanks Leslie, it means a lot that you believe in me," he whispered to her.

Her insides tickled with a feeling of nervous excitement she hadn't felt since she kissed her first boy back as a teenager. She closed her eyes and held him as she felt his hard-on slide back inside of her.

****

Leslie had her phone sat right next to her keyboard all day. She jumped at every message that buzzed her phone, cursing each promotional message, special deal and even one from her sister asking how Lewis had got on with his exams. She replied saying she didn't know yet, feeling a bit guilty that she was definitely thinking more about Stuart's results.

At about half 1 in the afternoon, Lewis told her he had got three As and a B. Frustrated she hadn't heard from Stuart, she didn't reply to Lewis, then realised that Whatsapp would tell him she had read the message, and she quickly wrote back her congratulations. It was genuine, she was proud of her son, despite some of her recent actions.