Conflicted Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3pm rolled by and still no message. There was a big bid going on right now, to replace most of the bank's computer systems so most of the procurement team, including Leslie were working hard to review all the material and communicate to all the suppliers involved. She had used her weekends in the office to do extra work, as well as tutor Stuart. The result was she was ahead of her work; she was now alone in her shared office whilst the rest of her team were out at meetings or running around trying to get as much done before breaking for Christmas.

She took her privacy as an opportunity to take a selfie of her outfit and send it to Stuart, with the caption 'No underwear. Ready for later ;)'. She was wearing a loose black dress that covered her shoulders and came down to her mid-thigh. On her legs she wore thick black thigh-highs, leaving her pussy exposed whilst looking like she was wearing leggings. For the photo she took off a pale pink jumper she wore over the dress, partly because it was cold and partly for modesty; she felt embarrassed enough going to see the school principal without wearing a bra, but these were co-workers she'd see every day.

It took an hour for him to check his phone and all she got back was a thanks and a smiley face. She began to worry it was bad news. Over the past month, with the greater workload her team was facing and the fact that Katie's school hours were now longer than when she first negotiated for a 2pm finish, she had extended her hours to half-five. However, with her work completed ahead of schedule, her boss didn't mind her leaving at 4pm today. She had told her boss she wanted to meet with her son and find out how his exams went. It was almost the truth...

Leslie was in Stuart's bedroom by quarter to five. She had asked about his exams the moment she was through the front door, but he had asked her to come upstairs and took her there silently. Colleen was due back at 6pm which meant they had some time, but that didn't mean Leslie wasn't impatient to know.

"Baby, this is excruciating, how did it go?" she paused to stroke his cheek, "If you're not saying because it didn't go like you'd hoped just tell me, it'll be ok."

"No, it's not that," he spoke, but his voice sounded quite distant, "I haven't checked yet. My guidance teacher had my results. Most people got her to tell them their results in private meetings, throughout the day, I just asked her to email me. I said I wanted to open them at home. She gave me the normal speech saying that these exams are only for the school to make grade predictions, and that coursework and final exams in June will make our final grades, but then she emailed me and say good luck."

"Well," she said, still impatient, "What are you waiting for?"

"You."

Leslie stared at him, not sure what to say.

"I'm kinda nervous... this is the first time I've tried so hard. I just wanted you to be here," he continued before hugging her.

The hug turned into a kiss, which lead to Stuart sitting on his computer chair, trousers undone. She straddled him, pulled the hem of her dress up to her hips and slid herself down onto his shaft; the current atmosphere wasn't a particularly sexual one just now but thinking about Stuart all day had kept Leslie wet. She rolled her hips across his lap, focusing on giving him pleasure, not worried about her own; she kissed him lots and sucked the skin on his neck, telling him he was amazing and handsome and incredible.

Ten minutes later, when he lurched and came inside her, she loved the feeling of knowing his cum was inside her more than any other feeling. She gave him twenty seconds of rest before getting off of him and handing him his laptop. She sat down on the bed quietly and waited for him to log into the school webmail.

"OK, here it is," he said, taking a deep breath, "I got an A!"

"Really?" exclaimed Leslie, "Well done!"

"Yeah, in English," his excitement tapered quickly though, as he continued, "Only a B in Economics though and a C in History."

"That's great!" chirped Leslie, moving from the bed to his side and kissing her boyfriend on the cheek, "Shouldn't you be jumping up and down!?"

"Yeah, but you wanted me to get 3 As, so I don't get all the prizes..."

She interrupted him, "Stuart, I wanted you to try as hard as you could. It doesn't matter if you don't get all As, even if you hadn't got a single A, I'd still be so happy for you if you tried hard, which I know you did."

She fished from her bag a folded piece of paper and handed it to him as she continued, "Before I knew if you passed everything, I had faith you would. So here's the reservation I made for a hotel on Sunday. It can give us some privacy to film our sex tape. We can also talk about the ideas I had for my tattoo and my belly button piercing."

Stuart's eyes lit up but it quickly turned to a confused expression, "Belly? I thought you said nipples?"

"Well, you got an A and you got a B and I said I'm so proud of you," she paused, "but... the deal was at least all Bs or at least all As. So I'm getting a belly piercing, not nipples, and the tattoo is going on my ankle, not my lower back. Gives you something to aim for next time."

"Seems fair," he said, giving her a jokey frown, "But... you really are getting a tattoo?"

"Just for you," she said, with three words promising to mark her body permanently for her son's bully.