All Comments on 'Conflicted Ch. 08'

by Cuckoldson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this story is starting to get sick

Now your going off the deep end and when is there going to be justice dealt for the sicko mom.. affair is one thing... becoming a second in her sons torture is now getting sick. You cannot expect anyone to feel bad for the mom or stuart. It should turn into a BTB soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Oh boy! the next one has so much potential!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I love how the mom is progressing toward bullying her son, and husband. I honestly thought that she and Stuart were gonna end up bullying Lewis on Facebook together by the end of this chapter, which I guess they kind of began. I also really like how she's still somewhat conflicted, but how that part of her is slowly eroding. Awesome story that just keeps getting better!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I already can see Stuart encouraging Leslie to bully Lewis. Imagine Leslie full of adrenaline, fucking while thinking that she did something so daring. Or maybe, she being angry at Lewis taking a joke so serios, and then she and Stuart insult her son while having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love this!

This is one of my favourite stories on literotica for a few reasons:

1 - I share the same fetish as you, and love the slow build up of Leslie falling more and more for Stuart. Yet she still does feel conflicted with guilt at times.

2 - I like the way that this is written by following the mothers point of view, so you don't feel sorry for the son.

3 - I find that they are generally easy to read, and easy to follow - and easy to cum to!

What I would like to see though, is the husband Malcom start to become suspicious that his wife is up to something, and to maybe ask "Honey... why are you always leaving suddenly?... And then coming back home so exhausted? ... Is there something I should know?".

Also it would be cool if you do a really sensual sex scene, where Leslie really pampers, and worships her younger lovers dick.

jbs2294jbs2294almost 8 years ago
Great Chapter!

This is the best chapter in awhile since it actually had progression. Glad you decided to start giving Lewis more time as well as the rest of Leslie's family because it really makes her actions have more consequence. Hope to see chapter 9 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ooft

So fucking sexy, would love to see some bullying from motber. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I really enjoying your story!

Really nice to go with slow pace! really admire your skills! keep on to write further parts dear!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

What was in the other box? One had Leslie's son, Lewis' passwords but what about the other one? What did it have?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous