Conflicted Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Monday, she had managed to meet Stuart for sex every day bar Saturday; no longer having to sneak around took some of the illicit excitement out of their tryst but the fact she could see him so regularly without fear of being caught more than made up for that. Cheating on her husband; sleeping with her son's bully; calling her son a cunt as she came; all of these were just part of the weekly routine now.

It was definitely the more enjoyable part of her routine, Leslie thought to herself, as she entered the early budget plans for next fiscal year into the Excel spreadsheet she needed to submit by the end of the day. It was almost 11am, she had been resisting getting herself a second cup of coffee for over an hour, but now she thought she earned one. She made her way down the corridor to the nearest coffee machine and stared at it impatiently as slowly poured a hot cup for her.

Just as it reached the brim, a friendly, matronly voice announced itself behind her, "Leslie! Hope you had a good New Year!"

"Anne, good to see you back!" replied Leslie, enthusiastically, pausing only briefly to think about her New Year's Eve, writhing under Stuart in a public park, "I had a wonderful time, I hope you did too. Oh, and thank you for your gift, you really didn't have to."

"It was the least I could do, it was the worst few weeks of my life. I actually had another idea for how I could repay you."

"Anne, really you don't have to," insisted Leslie.

"Well, just have a listen, Joe managed to organise a work placement position here. It was originally for our granddaughter but, long story, she can't now. If your son still needs work experience, I know he could take the position. It'd be for a fortnight. If you let me know before the end of the month he could do it over half-term."

"Wow... actually that'd be awesome. I'll talk to him about it. Thanks Anne."

Leslie collected her coffee and was about to head back to her office when Anne added, "You look really good, by the way. That dress looks great on you. if I had your figure when I was your age, or even half your age..."

"Oh Anne, now you're just being too nice," chuckled Leslie, "this dress is so old. I've worn it so many times."

"Well whatever it is, you're really rocking it," said Anne in a hushed voice, with a mischievous smile.

Smiling to herself, as she went back to her desk, Leslie checked herself out in the floor length glass window of one of the meeting rooms. As she told Anne, it was indeed an old dress. Having been getting used to wearing sexier clothes because of Stuart's influence, she had felt unusually restricted in her work outfit over the previous week, so today Leslie wore higher heels than usual, and she wore thinner, transparent tights, rather than the thick black ones she'd normally wear with a dress this short. She also usually wore tight dresses with a jumper or blazer to make it less obviously figure hugging. With a low neck line, she wore an undershirt or something similar, but today her cleavage was out. She wasn't the most exposed in the office, not that anyone really cared these days, especially as it was a back office role, but she definitely had more skin out than she normally did at work.

As she entered the shared office, Hayley, back from her morning meeting, greeted her, "Hey Leslie, is that a new dress? Really suits you."

Not even midday and she already got two compliments; one from a woman who was extraordinarily grateful to her, and one was from the super-perky 24 year old who she was now managing, but it was still a much appreciated confidence boost. She felt a little self-conscious when she first got in, worried that people who normally saw her as a middle-aged mother and office worker would think she was dressing inappropriately for her age, rather than being worried a little bit of leg or breast was unprofessional. Her biggest concern was what people would think of her tattoo. It had been under black leggings all of last week, but today it was plainly visible through the low denier tights.

"Thanks Hayley, it's actually an old one, but I think I'm just wearing it differently today... glad you think it's nice," replied Leslie, awkwardly pulling her skirt down a little further when Hayley looked away.

Leslie was about to sit down, when Hayley picked up a parcel from her desk and held it out to Leslie, "I was so bedazzled by your radiant new look, I almost forgot! I had to pick up some mail from downstairs and there was a package for you too."

Leslie mumbled a thank you and stared at the package as she sat down in her office chair. It was from Stuart. It was the dress for their date in a week and half's time. Luckily, there were no identifying brands or labels, as she strongly suspected the retailer specialised in more risqué items, and nothing to identify Stuart as the sender. She definitely hadn't wanted to risk Stuart sending this to her home, and at the time, Colleen didn't know about their romance, so Leslie had suggested sending the item to her work; she'd rather risk embarrassment at work than being caught by her family or, back then, Stuart's mum.

"Or... never mind then," cut Hayley's voice through Leslie's intense focus on the package.

"Oh sorry, I didn't hear you!" replied Leslie, vaguely aware that Hayley had said something and she had missed it.

"Oh no, it's nothing, I just wondered... is that tattoo new?"

Her feet had been hidden under the desk, in the semi-private office, other than her two trips to the coffee machine. No one had seen it, or at least mentioned it if they had noticed it, so Hayley was the first of her colleagues to say something. Leslie had already thought about what she would say to people who knew her, as she knew 'i got it as a reward for my teenage boyfriend getting good grades' would perhaps raise a few eyebrows.

"Well, I wanted one when I was younger, and then I thought I was too old to get one..." then she paused, trying to sound unrehearsed, "then I thought to hell with it. Cheaper than a fancy sports car!"

The women had a short chuckle; Leslie's laugh was a little forced, but Hayley seemed to have bought her 'reason'.

"Oh so that's your first. That's kinda cool! I don't think you're too old for that sort of thing, if that's what you want, I think it's good you eventually did it."

'Well, that's the influence horny teenage bullies have on me, it seems,' she thought to herself.

"Did it hurt? I was thinking of getting one myself, but I'm a bit scared of the pain."

"A bit, but it was bearable, I think the ankle is supposed to be one of the worst bits because its so close to the bone, I'd probably go for somewhere else next time."

"Oh cool, you getting another one?"

Leslie cursed herself in the head, she hadn't meant to suggest she was getting another one, even though she strongly suggested to Stuart she would based on his interviews and next set of exams.

"Maybe... I like this one a lot... I'll see how this one goes," she replied vaguely, politely bringing the conversation to its end.

For the next hour, Leslie's eyes kept glancing over at Stuart's parcel to her; she was as anxious as she was eager to see what he had got her. As soon as she could believably slip out to lunch, she stuffed it into her gym bag and headed over to the leisure centre opposite her office. She went into the changing room, and found herself a stall. She had no problem changing in front of other women, especially now that she had the body to prove she was in month four of a regular lunchtime routine, but she was definitely wanted privacy before she pulled out the dress from Stuart.

Door locked, she rushed to pull the package out of her bag and examine it. She confirmed the thought she had from when Hayley first handed it to her; it was rather small compared to the usual size of mail containing dresses or other large garments, which made her suspect the material was going to be thin, and it was likely to be a short dress, but she had expected that would be the case long before the dress arrived. She carefully pulled apart the plastic lining to reveal a glittery maroon fabric that looked just about opaque. Intrigued, she extricated the dress from the wrapping and ran it through her hands, trying to work out the style of the dress and how it should be worn.

Taking a few seconds to understand, she held up the dress in front of her and examined it.

"Oh... wow... this'll be interesting..."

****

Leslie and Stuart were spooning on his bed. His fingers were stroking her clit as he thrust into her, and Leslie was close to an orgasm. She gripped his wrist as hand flicked away furiously, causing a modest squeal as her legs kicked out in pleasure. She him continue fucking her, but she moved his hand away as her button was too sensitive now. Stuart went for a couple of minutes longer and then pulled out, still wanking himself furiously. Leslie, without instruction needed, lay on her back and smiled coyly as Stuart straddled Leslie's hips. He leant over her as he groaned loudly, announcing the arrival of warm, sticky cum, which sprayed into Leslie's face, slowly reducing to a trickle, splattering her breasts and then dribbling onto her stomach.

Leslie kissed the tips of her fingers and touched them to Stuart's lips before rolling off the bed. She checked the time and figured she needed to be quick with her clean up job; sex with Stuart always took longer than she planned for but it was a problem she was happy to have. She grabbed a blue t-shirt from the pile of Stuart's clothes, not wanting to wear her own until she had given her face, chest and stomach a good wash and wipe.

"Keep it babe," said Stuart from the bed.

"What? Why?" questioned Leslie, wondering if that was a dig from Stuart.

"You wear it all the time when we're done, so I figure you like it. I've stopped wearing it actually, so I can leave it there for you. Didn't want to sweat in it and make it smell."

"Awww... that's sweet," cooed Leslie, before taking a big sniff of the fabric, "Luckily it still smells of you, which is exactly why I like it."

"Oh really? That's a bit weird but whatever you like babe. Want me to rub it on my cock so you can get that smell?" replied Stuart with a smug laugh.

"Had to ruin the moment did you," said Leslie, as she playfully slapped Stuart.

She pulled the t-shirt on, excited that she could keep it, but not really sure how she was going to explain owning it to anyone else.

"Babe," called Stuart, as she was about to head to the bathroom, "Speaking of clothes... did you get the dress I sent you?"

"Ummm... it arrived on Monday."

"Monday! That was days ago! Why did you not say?"

"It's really revealing so I was quite nervous. I should have just said..." responded Leslie, sounding a little sheepish.

"Oh... yeah... maybe I got carried away, but I did say it would be like a hooker's outfit... and you promised..." said Stuart, trying badly to hide disappointment in his voice, "but... I can return it, or you could keep it and just wear something else..."

It hadn't even occurred to Leslie that she could not wear the dress, so used to indulging Stuart, she replied quickly, "No! I didn't mean that at all. It's just I need some psyching up to try it on and to find some shoes and other things that go with it. It's just really... different from anything else I've ever worn."

She sat down on the bed and ran her hands over his chest, "But I'm excited about wearing it for you."

"Thanks babe!" enthused Stuart, "Well, I actually found a few high heels that might go with the dress, from the same site. Didn't think shoe shopping could actually be hot."

Leslie noticed Stuart's cock getting hard again, and so she wrapped her hand around the semi-erection, stroking it firmly but slowly.

"Were they as trashy as the dress?" asked Leslie, putting on a seductive voice.

"Trashy? So you don't like it?" replied Stuart, sounding disappointed again.

"I didn't say that. Trashy clothes are good for slutty MILFs, makes us look extra slutty for our Bully Boys," said Leslie, as she mounted Stuart and slid his hardening cock back inside herself.

"That's fucking hot," groaned Stuart, "You already look so fucking slutty though, still covered in my cum."

"Yeah but I can't go out like this. So I need a pair of really slutty looking high heels, otherwise I won't look like a cheap whore," moaned Leslie as she rode Stuart faster.

Leslie knew that dress would make her look really slutty, no matter what else she wore with it, so she figured she may as well go for broke and add some of those heels strippers wear, maybe get some really pinky nail polish. May as well add to his excitement, if there wasn't a way for her to look more respectable. Well, and, she kinda liked the idea too, of all these people looking at her as Stuart's trampy date. She'd liked it at lot when they told the tattoo artist they were a couple, but there was something even more exciting about being seen by those people who walked in on them at the park. She wasn't just Stuart's girlfriend, she was his sex toy too.

"So you want me to pick you out a pair of stripper heels."

"Uhn... god yes... I want to go to fancy restaurant and have everyone look at me as your slutty slutty plaything."

Leslie's thighs ached as she swung back and forth but she was so horny she couldn't stop. She wiped the mix of cum and sweat from her forehead and envisioned the two of them walking around in public, her in a trashy dress and heels.

"Well I was looking at a few temporary tattoos, like the ones you put on with water," Stuart's voice was trembling a bit too, "I was thinking you could wear a tramp stamp that night."

"With that dress? Everyone will see!" she yelped, a real tattoo... that was scary, but one that she could have just for that night and people would think it was real... "Fuck yes! I'll look like a completely slutty whore."

Leslie ignored the burning feeling in her quads as she pushed through to an orgasm. As she came, she saw Stuart's expression contort into his own cum face, and she gripped Stuart's shoulders harder, knowing his spunk was spraying into her cunt. Coming quickly wasn't exactly something she was hoping to happen on a regular basis, but she was pleased she found a topic that excited her boyfriend this much that didn't involve selling out her own son. As soon as she had enough energy, she dismount Stuart and picked up his t-shirt from the floor and pulled it on, so she could rush herself to the bathroom for a very hurried clean up job.

She finished up in the bathroom, packed Stuart's t-shirt into her bag, and redressed in 10 minutes. She gave him a kiss, brief enough that he couldn't seduce her back to bed, and pretty much ran down the stairs. As she hit the bottom step, the front door opened and Colleen entered the hallway.

Colleen looked up from wiping her shoes on the welcome mat and gave Leslie a reluctant smile.

"Are you heading out?" she asked, her tone was not unwelcoming but she wondered if Colleen was politely hinting that she hoped Leslie was leaving.

"Uh... yeah, just about to head home, are you just getting back now?" asked Leslie, awkwardly realising it was a stupid question to ask someone walking in their own front door.

"Yeah, more traffic than usual," said Colleen, ignoring the obvious nature of Leslie's question.

Leslie wasn't sure what more to say, so she slipped on her heels, which were at the foot of the stairs, and picked up her coat that was hanging on the end of the bannister.

"Did you have a good New Year? You got a promotion at work?" asked Colleen, her friendly tone a little laboured.

"Um yeah, New Year was good," answered Leslie, not sure if Colleen knew how she and Stuart had spent it, "and yeah, it's not a major promotion or anything, but...um... it's good to be recognised."

Coleen nodded, and the silence hung uncomfortably between them until Leslie broke it, "So, um... you're a nurse, right?"

"Yeah, a dental nurse."

Both women nodded as Leslie wondered if this was the best time for her to leave, or if she should say something else, so as not to appear rude.

However, this time, it was Colleen who had something to say, "Leslie... if you're going to be... seeing... my son, I think we should do this properly. Do you want to come here one evening, join us for dinner?"

"Um... that sounds like a good idea... thanks..." said Leslie, awkwardly, not expecting the invite, "I'll let you know when I'm free..."

"OK, good, I suppose you have to head home now..."

"Yeah... thanks again," replied Leslie, as she stepped towards the door.

Gratefully, Colleen turned away from Leslie giving her an opportunity to leave, which she did so quickly, not looking forward to having to mumble lies about working late to her family yet again.

****

The day of her date finally came. Leslie practically ran out of her office, not even quite waiting until it was the normally accepted time to leave, and slipping out a few minutes early instead. George was away, not due back until late the next day, and her kids believed that Leslie was attending a work party that evening. It was a stretch to come up with a plausible reason, but she managed to convince them she had made arrangements to stay elsewhere that night, with a friend. It probably helped that Lewis didn't seem to have register any of the information and Katie found the idea of her mum partying all night funny, rather than suspicious.

She reached the hotel and was excited when the receptionist told her that 'her partner had already checked in and had the keys'. She liked that the receptionist referred to Stuart as 'her partner', it was like when she told the tattoo artist they were together; it made everything feel more real. She found out the room number and headed to the lift, tapping her foot impatiently as she waited for it to arrive. This wasn't the first time she had been in a hotel with Stuart, the last time having been when they filmed their sex tape. However, that time they had been a lot more cautious, both of each other and of what others around them were thinking. They had snuck around the cheapest hotel they could find and only stayed there long enough to make a video, sneaking back out when they were done. This was different, this was supposed to be a mini-romantic-getaway with her teenage boyfriend.

She could feel the wetness soaking into her thong as she knocked on the door to the hotel room. She went in straight for a kiss as soon as Stuart had opened the door, which immediately turned into a furious make out session, Leslie pinned against the wall just inside the room. They frantically pulled each other's clothes off, rubbing and stroking any exposed skin, as they kept kissing intently.

Leslie quickly checked the wall clock and saw they had over an hour and half before they had to leave for the restaurant. Plenty of time for a warm up. Undressing completely, the couple threw themselves on the bed and Stuart took no time in mounting Leslie. Wordlessly, their mouths too busy occupied with kissing, Stuart fucked Leslie hard, not stopping his thrusting until they came together. Leslie and Stuart lay together panting until Leslie shimmied off the bed and walked slowly, in a dozy haze, into the bathroom.

Leslie's shower was reasonably quick, as she was eager to start dressing up for the date. She had already prepared herself by going to the salon and getting herself completely waxed other than a small landing strip, as well as having both her fingernails and toenails done in a pale pink colour. She looked at her naked body in the bathroom mirror and started to inspect things she might have otherwise ignored; today more skin was going to be on show than ever before. Checking the time, she knew she had to get a move on. She started to reapply the make-up that had come off in the shower, when Stuart knocked on the door telling her he needed time to get ready.