All Comments on 'Confrontation Ch. 02'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE

I MUST SAY I LOVE THIS STORY AND PLEASE CONTINUE THANK YOU!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I randomly checked ur page today & when I saw you wrote another submission... Well lets just say you made my day! Please please keep writing both stories! I love it.

Star_FireStar_Fireabout 11 years ago
5 Stars!*****

So happy you added another chapter! I wonder how Rhea is going to fix this, how Mitch will react knowing she kept his son away from him and if Jonas will accept Mitch.Please Continue.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIabout 11 years ago
Don't take too long to update!

I have been longing for chapter 2 since I read chapter 1! I was so happy to see this today. Mitch is so Alpha....love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
*****

Five.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Rhea was so wrong to not let Mitch know about his son. I understand why she did it but she was wrong. She need to get over herself and do the right thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
confused?????

Did she leave for 2 or 5 years?

TalyniaTalyniaabout 11 years ago
ooooook

So what makes Rhea think it wasn't Mitch's business when she ended up pregnant with his kid? She had the balls to tell her best friend about sleeping with Mitch but she didn't have the balls to tell him she was pregnant? The more I read about her the less I like her. Kudos to Lynn though. She seemed to gain more of a backbone and even a man that truly loves her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re more confrontation

I am enjoying story. More chapters plz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved it!

angel1990angel1990about 11 years ago
omggggggggggggggggggg

please post the next chapter...cant wait to so see what Mitch will do .................hurry pleasesssssssssssssssss

win_niewin_nieabout 11 years ago
oohh that was good!!!

more chps plz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YUMMY

Pls continue.....Mitch is the definition of an Alpha. Lovin it pls I and others implore you to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW..

OMG, you have to update like every week now. This story is too good. How is Mr. Mitch going to react now. He thought he was pissed before. Finding out he has a son and didn't know about it will make him explode. He is never letting Rhea or his son go. Get ready Rhea, Mitch is going to go hard and Rhea won't be able to stop him. Who is Rhea kidding, she knows she has feelings for Mitch, lol! Great update!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i wanna

man like mitch!!!!!!! and that is probably my problem he's just a fantasy.........

hansbwlhansbwlabout 11 years ago
6 years old?

She had been away five years, so the kid would have been abt. four and a half year old! Accept for that, a good story.

ccmioonccmioonabout 11 years ago
could be

This could be the start of my new favorite stories I like it I hope you will continue

beastman0969beastman0969about 11 years ago
Aww Damn

Poor Rhea. She thought Mitch was viscious 5 years ago. Damn I really feel sorry for her. How sweet Jonas protecting his mom from his DADDY. Can't wait for the update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
anonymous biracial

Please so another update! Please please please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what!!!!!! no!!!!!

My!my!my! Ur one good writer! Plz don't leav us hanging lyk that! Pretty plz!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

yayy i love this story i can't wait for more! great update!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MOOOOOOOOOOOOre

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhh YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAaaayyyAYy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You have started something now....You can't stop!!!!!!!

The story is absolutely awesome...you cant stop we need moreeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No self-respect

If "great" sex makes her compromise your morals, be disloyal to her best friend, and let some ego-maniac come to her home and practically molest her and she's okay with it, then she need never have sex again. She has no self-respect. Is that what's hot? Some man --correction, her best friend's man--she fucked ONE time and hasn't seen in 5 years barges through her door and claims her like a piece of furniture and she gets turned on? What happened? She watched her friend cry and be mistreated by a man for years and decided, "Ooh girl, I need to get me some of that!" She's acting just like she accused Lynn of acting and if she gets with him, she will deserve to walk in on him fucking some other girl while she cries her eyes out to her best friend...who hopefully won't turn around and fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You have some really poor morals to write characters that you have, you must be okay with abusive men, huh? And get a fucking editor! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
okay

still not seeing the problems that some of the commentors are having about these two. Mitch knows that even with 5 years past that she would still kick his ass, even if he was stronger. Don't make it sound like because Rhea had a baby that she's weak. And neither of them have really been with anyone else because they missed each other! Hold the author with a little more respect than that and understand what you're reading before you comment!

TrellyWellDoItWellTrellyWellDoItWellalmost 11 years ago
SCREW THE HATERS!!!!

I love this story!!!!!!!! Keep doing what you doing!!!!! cant please everybody!!! but you are pleasing me with this story!!!! I love Mitch for some reason!! he such an asshole. But i love him doe!! like i always said Keep Up The Good Work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I dont like cliffhangers!

This story is great I absolutely love it. I'm actually laughing at the people who are upset about this story you do know you don't have to read it lol! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stuff like this happens...

Some live by the fly of their pants. I love the connection between the characters and that unstoppable force. Write what you want....you go gurl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!!!

Love this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm going to need Rhea to make better decisions. But damn it, her bad decisions make such a GOOD story. Lol -DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stuff like this happens...

To retarded people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

please finish it im on edge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No real straight man talks about cutting another mans dick..lol

I'm really serious at least that's what my male friends tell me ... But it's an interesting storyline... It has a good plot but I don't like or can't relate to the female main character... She is annoying and this is just my little ole opinion ,She has no back bone. In the starting you seemed to blow up her image as this lean, mean don't give a damn machine . Then she breaks that window and he touches her and she becomes a punk bitch... Excuse my French . I understand her best friends character more than her... But anyway thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
642 Followers
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES