All Comments on 'Confused Wife'

by Shiela1961

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
go for it.!

Talk to hudbnd let him watch

heelmenowheelmenowover 9 years ago
Talk to him.

Talk to your husband. At the very least, I'm pretty sure that this will happen again. "All I can say is that night in our hotel room, Carl made love to me like a mad man. He was clearly inspired."

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitover 9 years ago
No confusion at all

You, dear lady, know exactly where this story is heading and so do we.

We look forward to various options which clearly will cover all your girlfriends have suggested.

And, as you write well, we will all enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Excellent start. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your autobio perhaps?

Is this the story of how Sheila became a hotwife? I look forward to reading more.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks For The Read***

Looking forward to the next chapter.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Cliffhanger

Just when the story was becoming interesting, you ended it! I don't know if this is supposed to be a first chapter to a much longer story about this woman's journey, or if it is meant to be the first chapter in an interactive story where the readers decide how the story will unfold, or if this is a truly first-person narrative and you're actually asking for real input.

If it's the first option, then you should have mentioned that this is the first chapter in this story.

If it's the second option, then I would vote for having the narrator join her friend Dawn in their bondage games, as that sounds interesting to me.

If it's the third, then I suggest telling hubby, and attending a swinger party if he's agreeable to the idea. It's always more fun to do things together, openly and honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
confused no more

my wife brought up the subject of sdwinging on night in bed. had never thought about it before. i said yes and the fun began. nice to be able to pick what you both agree on. just be sure to ask about their background.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE!!

Hopefully you will be adding to this adventure!?!

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Confused?

Sounds like you've made up your mind. If you decide to follow your friend's lead without consulting Carl at least be honest and spare us the "I love my husband" and "happily married" bull droppings. At that point no one will believe you. You might also want to find ways to support yourself since your marriage agreement will be null and void.

At least the needs of your crotch will be met even though you've discarded your claim on marital benefits. If you consult Carl and reach consensus without brow beating and coercion it will be honest. If not you don't deserve Carl or your marriage.

notanlinesonhartwellnotanlinesonhartwellover 9 years ago
Great Start

I already like the Confused Wife - hope to meet her at a party or in private!! Keep writing!!!!

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
If you want advice

As a hung stud who loves to fuck cuckod men's wives, I will tell you what I tell anyone who asks a question like this. If you cheat on cuckold, he is still a cuckold. No matter if he knows or not. My intent on fucking you is not to have a part in breaking you two up. Hopefully it gets you closer to talking about what you both want. Tell your husband. Get the truth out there. Open it up and talk. Then when both agree, do it. Find a man you as wife like, not some porn idea of cuckold. Talk with your girlfriends for idea's on how to tell cuckold, that well, he does not measure up. If he is a cuckold, he will be hard as a rock. But remember, if you cheat on him and then he finds out, well, he will have the feeling of being left out. Your ashamed of him. That you did not trust him. Same as you would feel if he cheated on you. Keep writing and good luck.

eroticwriterSCSeroticwriterSCSover 9 years ago
Keep writing

Keep writing!!

Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
Temptation

There i no limit to the urge and temptation.....once it is initiated...demands more..

FilthyMindFilthyMindover 9 years ago
More....

Please write more, I"m sure I'm not the only one who wants that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great beginning - please continue the story.

I would rather see Carl willingly involved and a happy ending than to have her go behind his back and have a painful unhappy end to this story. But please dont make him a wimpy helpless cuckold. Carl's willing involvement could open up the possibleity for at least 3 more chapters (at least one involving each friend and their particular thing), and likely many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confused Wife

Great story. Searches the heart for some deep answers in a rather erotic style.

I'll take what's behind door NUMBER....!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
exciting

If my wife confessed to these feelings I would probably cum in my pants without touching myself. I for at least 3 years now have asked her to cuckold me and I don't think she has but someday hopefully will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Confusion is over?

Great story. Hope the wives in my neighborhood are up to the same antics! Can’t wait to read on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous