All Comments on 'Confusion is Nothing New'

by Araddion

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep this story going !!!!

I thought that this was a GREAT story . Very Sexy !! I hope the father is the father of the daughter's baby . Very good story , keep up the good work !!

PrizmaticPrizmaticover 17 years ago
Keep On Writing!

Excellent writing! Very believable! I loved some of the metaphors you came up with. I hope you will continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is so exquistite!

and erotic, more please.

DirtyAliceBlackDirtyAliceBlackover 17 years ago
WOW!!!

I think that deserved a lot more than 100 but hey we work with what we've got, that was absolutely fantastic - and I'm a straight woman here. Very very good, hope to read more from you ;)

Alicexxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An apology

On one of your previous postings I suggested that you were plagiarizing a story I had read years before. A public accusation deserves a public apology. I am glad to know that you are the original author and that you are still posting stories. I enjoy your work and hope to see more. I can only say that it is a testament to your writing that I remembered the story all these years later and thought enough of it that I wanted to make sure credit was given where credit was due.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn, this is a hot story!!

You should continue writing more of such stories ... they make my senses dulled by overuse come to life. Amazing, hot yet very touching at once

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
excellent work

although there are many very good stories here in literotica and most are okay, there are really only precious few gems. this is definitely one of them. excellent prose, very haunting in imagery, especially on the part of the son. VERY, very hot, as well. not many people can get away with a tight, coherent story with believable characters and succeeding in making them damn shmexy at the same time. :D EXCELLENT work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well Written Story

This was written by a very talented writer. The descriptions of the geographical places used in the story seemed so real, I could almost smell the pine trees and the river rapids. Great father/son storyline. WELL DONE!

NYCSTUDNYCSTUDover 13 years ago
TALENT!

Wow, this was one talented writer here! Not only incredibly erotic story, but the writing style was sophisticated and artful. Superb job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
StELLar.

This is a very specific niche you've got here. You've got incestuous / family love, homosexual, age-gap and outdoors all at once? I loved it. It was everything that excites me, and in a truly unique writing fashion. Marvelous job.

Aftermath82Aftermath82almost 13 years ago
excellent !!!

I don't why it took me so long to find about your stories. I like it all.. U are absolutely talented

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just where a dad's big prick belongs...

up his boy's tight cunt! This is a terrific story of a big, strong, lustful father and his needy young son, Jesse. What Jesse needs is what his dad's got swinging between his hairy legs--his big fat fatherly prick. I love how Jesse keeps calling his tight boyish asshole his "cunt." That's exactly what it is, and Jesse wants his dad to treat him like a girl. Just flip him over on his belly and shove his big daddy-dick up his boy's cunt up to his heavy daddy-balls. Jesse tells his father to "make a baby in me." The best his father can do is fuck the hell out of his boy's cute little twat and unload his big balls up into his boy, flooding him with great big doses of his hot sperm. Jesse'll be getting plenty of his dad's sperm filling his mouth, as he blissfully sucks off his commanding father's thick prick again and again. But best of all is when his rough, gruff daddy fucks him up the ass, again and again. A beautiful example of father and son bonding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuckin hot as fuck.

Fuck yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
vivid beautiful writing

it was written like one of jesse's songs, lovely lyrical and sweet. Like he'd found the melody missing from his life. loved the line' a flood a noah couldn't survive'

Well done, im off to read your other stories

professorcoalprofessorcoalabout 4 years ago

Super hot story, and written with a care and talent that is sadly rare in erotica, especially amateur/unpublished work. Great job, and thanks for sharing!

-Professor Coal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing Imagery

I've never read better descriptive writing or imagery in an erotic story. I felt like I was there -- at their house, at the campsite, in the tent. There was a natural flow to the story, gradually ending in a payoff that didn't come too soon.

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendale6 months ago

Pecker snot? Ew...gross! And 'seemed like an eternity.' Never heard that one before. Well written and lustful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous