Congratulations on Your Pregnancy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cid was doing this I remembered to take out the $100 bill and gave it to Cid as she rose and simply said, "You are a good girl Cid and have made us both very happy. I don`t want to have the risk of cameras from the front picking this up so best to give it to you now."

With a big smile and hug Cid thanked me and again said it was a pleasure. I backed out of the changing room and the three of us walked out to resume our duties. Cid had Shri's former panties in her hand and I told Shri to put them in her purse which she did with a "yes Sir." I then asked Cid to give me my remote to test the rocket and BINGO -- Shri was convulsing as I went through the settings, I settled on a low buzz frequency remembering it was 3 out of the 11...

"Okay what do we have here four sets of new panties, we`ll need lots of backup batteries, give us two dozen Cid. Now I want the two of you to take a look at some of the movies and get a few girl, girl, guy movies -- try and find one as close to us as characters, a couple of cocksucking and an anal video."

I asked them to hurry up as I needed to have something to eat. They both acknowledged with yes Sir's almost in unison and I went to look at other items. I found another pair of nipple clamps I liked more that the others and picked them up, looked at some of the cheesy fantasy scenario getups of prison guard, cop, nurse, etc, the restraint items. Basically I didn`t need set packages and knew what to do for each of these if and when I wanted them. I adjusted the setting to wake up Shri and yelled over the wall into the video section to hurry up girls.

"Yes, Sir."

As they quickly came back around with their selections I asked Cid to recommend the best anal cleanse system. She knew the right one and took it off the top hook, it was the last one and she said, "You will also want this lotion in addition to go with it Sir."

"Perfect," I said, "Let's tally up and go."

I glanced at the movies and said, "Good picks, Shri, enjoy your new education library."

"Thank you Sir, I am very much looking forward to watching these," she said.

As Cid was ringing everything up I asked her to write down the days and times she works she said, "gladly Sir" with a smile. She took a store card, wrote her name and said out loud as she wrote "Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday's 10-5 and all day and night Saturday 10AM-11Pm,"

I then said to add her cell number on the card, and reached for my phone telling her to enter it here as well under Cid...again "Yes Sir." I became conscious of the cameras and asked if all this was okay and she said, "yes Sir, they are only ever viewed if there is a problem and with so many stores."

I asked if she ever had a problem and she said, yes Sir, a few times. "And you've been threatened or felt in danger," I asked.

"Yes a few times Sir`."

"I'm sorry to hear that Cid. I will talk with you more about that sometime"

"...yes Sir." So all in all it was not bad, we were out of there with about $250, plus the extra well deserved $100 to Cid. Shri grabbed her purse and our bag of toys and I looked at her with eyes diverting to Cid, I had not expected this, but as we were walked to the doors Shri gave Cid a big hug and kiss right on the lips and thanked her...yet it was appropriate. I was simply thinking the words - thank you, but her version was much better and very appropriate.

Shri walked with me adjusting her purse and bag on her right side so she could be hand in hand with me as we walked to the car. I loved that we had interlocked fingers naturally and were saying so much without words. I looked at her as she looked to me and Shri was a very happy girl.

"You look like a happy girl Shri..."

"Yes Sir, verrrry happy girl thank you for the wonderful gifts and experiences. I am very much enjoying everything with you Sir," she cuddled into my arm while walking to the car. Again, this was so natural like lovers of years together and not the actual hours it was.

I said, "It is my pleasure Shri, I want you to be happy."

We got in and I had to decide where to go, remembering a few possible places I knew it would be quieter now with the lunch rush dying down seeing as it was now 1:27PM, realising we had been in there for a little over an hour. I decided to go for a Thai restaurant that was okay, not great but would do and they had some nice booths plus it was only about ten minutes away. As I got into gear I told Shri to open her new nipple clamps and to put them on..."yes Sir."

I was glancing in my peripheral as Shri was figuring out how to adjust the degree of tightness and loved seeing her apply them. Luckily I was at a light as she was finishing her second breast, she looked with a high degree of alertness as she applied it and tightened it just right and then started to button up...good girl, I thought. It wasn`t until we got there I realized I had forgotten about Shri`s rocket being on all that time. I reached into my pocket and switched up the tempo just as we were reaching the restaurant doors. Shri gave a smile but she had become accustomed to it now as I opened the door for her. In we went and yes, there were only two tables occupied by the window, one with two older women, and another by a professional man and two women in mid 30-early 40`s. I set my eyes on a section that appeared to be closed and as the server or manager came up to greet us he pulled two menus and welcomed us to a table for two.

"We have some important business to discuss and need a secluded spot back there" I pointed to the area. Just as she was saying sorry that's closed for dinner, I over-talked saying, "I understand and that will be perfect -- thank you" I started to walk towards the booth I wanted. There was no resistance on her part and she simply followed us to the table I selected. I put Shri in first and followed in beside her with both of us forward facing and quite a distance to the front and other tables being out of close eye shot.

As she laid out the menus, I stated "We will have two teas and two mango juices please."

"Yes Sir, I`ll bring those right away..."and I thanked her.

I acknowledged her as a nice mid 40's woman, likely the store owner, but immediately knew this was not a potential play partner to my liking. I just breathed and relaxed and Shri did the same. As always I took out the remote for Shri and placed it on the table. I decided to give her a break and played with the settings until I knew it was off and looked to Shri for acknowledgement of such, which she did knowing what I was looking for.

I asked, "How is your pussy Shri?"

She responded, "Very wet, happy, and ready Sir" with a little giggle -- which I loved.

I just glanced to the side taking her in and enjoying her. Shri had instinctively had her hand on my crotch and was slowly massaging me just as I liked. I took her hand gently and showed her I like to change it up by massaging my leg and inner thigh as well as my cock.

Shri pulled off as the server came back being that it would be obvious to the server even though it was darker back here. I took her hand and placed it back, to which she started to take care of me again. The server set our drinks down and asked if we were ready to order. I had not looked at the menu at all and as always just ask, if they had this and that and what they recommend. I asked if they had fresh spring rolls

"Yes with Shrimp or just vegetables"

I said, "vegetable please and a mango salad and what noodle dish would you recommend..."

"They are all good," (of course typical response).

I said, "Okay what do you feel would bring the best tip, pad Thai or pad see ew?"

"I like pad see ew..."

"Great pad see ew it is," and I noticed the server noticing Shri's hand softly massaging my shaft as she wrote down our order. She looked up thanking us both in a very brief yet neutral look and tone trying to understand us in some way and yet...simply saying that she'd be back with our order shortly. Thank you

I placed my hand on Shri's saying take a break without words and she got it, but kept her hand on my lap. We drank some tea and then I told Shri to finish her mango juice as she needed to hydrate, to which she immediately acknowledged with a "yes Sir" and finished the drink in a few long pulls. I asked how she felt.

She said, "I am feeling verrrry well Sir, thank you," complete with a faint smile on her lips.

I said, "Good, I like the way you said verrrry."

"Yes Sir, and how are you feeling if I may ask?" With a faint smile looking at each other sideways.

I said, "You may and I am feeling verrrry well" copying her. She had a little chuckle as I went on to say that I am very impressed with our date and interactions with Cid, complementing that she did very well and that I was pleased.

Shri said, "I like that I am now Miss Shriya to her."

I said, "I think we will have more sessions with Cid, she is a nice young lady and I like her attitude and desire to please us both."

"That would be nice Sir and I like her very much as well."

We took a pause and relaxed to drink our drinks. I could tell that Shri was really enjoying how I operated and what she had learned and was will to learn in the future. More importantly I could tell that Shri had 100% confidence that I would treat her right, she was really at ease. I hit the remote to #3 and Shri immediately gave an upright, slight, squirm as her pussy reawakened. Our appetizers came, the salad, and spring rolls and they were as good as I remembered, about a 6...my minimum standard of acceptance. The place was clean and now we were the only remaining guests, there was a slight hint of music playing. I relaxed and enjoyed myself in the company of the girl next door, Goddess-turned lover, whore and toy.

My brain was also re-wiring what this was all about now. More, much, much more than what I originally had in mind. And I was just going with it, no set agenda, just enjoyment. We ate, and as we were finishing our apps, out came the noodle dish and two side plates. I thanked our server and asked her name, Lilly,

"Thanks again Lilly."

Without prompt Lilly returned shortly after to check if everything was okay and if we needed anything else while topping off our teas. I said, "No, it's all good and thank you...I appreciate your level of service and detail."

We finished our meals without much talk. I had clicked Shri's pussy pulser to off for a while and said that she needed to keep backup batteries in her purse at all times just in case. She said yes, Sir.

We left the restaurant and it was now 2:41 according to my car's dash, as I don't wear a watch and rarely bring my phone anywhere, plus I really don't need to know what time it is with a great accuracy most of the time. I had a couple of thoughts of possible things to do and the higher priority was to take Shri shopping so she could have a few nice things to wear of her own that I liked. There was an old mall right across the road from the restaurant; off we went, again, with no inquiry from Shri ...I really did love this girl.

As we parked I said "We are going shopping for you and I'd like to find a few nice dresses or skirts, a pair of pants, a few tops and shoes."

Holding hands and walking in..."Thank you Sir, it is not necessary, yet I appreciate it and want to look nice for you." I thought best to start with a couple of the smaller independent stores and then go to the Bay if we had to. First location was a nice mix store of all women's clothing and I asked Shri if at first glance this was a possibility?

She said, "Yes, Sir, I do believe there are some nice pieces in here."

A nice, mixed heritage cocoa lady in her late 20's, about 5'5" and skinny, skinny, but well-dressed came to greet us as I directed us straight towards her. Meeting in the middle of the store I said, "Yes, we can use your help thank you. We need to find a few nice pieces for this young lady." I thought of how I typically really didn't have much patience for this type of thing, so I didn't want it to take too long nor stay too involved in the process.

I said off the top, "Show me your top two recommendations."

They were on opposite sides of the store, a dress and a skirt. They appealed to me and Shri acknowledged they did to her as well. So I said, "Okay...what's your name..." Carol, didn't match her but I went with it saying, "Okay Carol, good start, can you please take these and a few other options and complementary blouses to Miss Shriya here and set us up in a changing room."

"Right away Sir..."

Ding music to my ears, Shri even caught it and gave me a smile as we walked to the back. The rooms were nice and a good size. There was another clerk there, doing some sorting nearby and then she went to the back room. Unfortunately there wasn't a chair for me so I just leaned on a rack and watched Shri start with the first few items and I told her to model for me. She came out quickly with the dress and it was a definite keeper with a nice ice blue mixed pattern, it fit her just right accentuating her curves and prevented it from being too obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. I looked and admired her saying "SOLD!"

"Yes, Sir, I believe this is a good one, thank you Sir." I watched as Carol came back with a few more items having heard our conversation knowing she had one sale already. But I also knew she probably had a question mark about the Sir bit. Did Shri work for me, was I her boss, or...?

I said, "Okay Carol, set her up with the next best items in order."

Carol immediately walked with Shri to the changing room and closed the door, I could hear them talk a little bit and then voila Shri was back out with another winner, a nice blouse and although you could see her nipples, it fell on her just right and I felt it was a good look. I looked at Shri to pick up her thoughts and knew she agreed. I indicated with my finger to come here, I wanted to check the material...which was a mix yet smooth and comfortable. I gave her breast a little squeeze and Carol happened to look at just the right time.

I smiled at them both and said, "You are on a roll, do you have a skirt to go with this?"

Carol said, "The one she has suits it."

I said, "I agree, yet we need another."

"Okay, I have one here but I don't think it matches up well, just give me a minute." Carol jotted off to find a few options and unfortunately none were to my liking either the pattern was wrong or too busy or I didn't like the material. Shri tried on a few more items and as Carol was in the room with her I had an idea being a little bored I felt like having some fun. I turned up the remote to a higher number. Again I could hear them talking but not the actual conversation. At least it was a conversation starter. This little $60.00 tool sure made shopping much more interesting. By the time they came out I was talking with the other shop keeper a lady in her late 30's or early 40's that kept in good shape, probably European, her name was Anna. It was a very brief, "Hello" and "Are you finding everything alright", and my typical "Is this store busy," "Is the mall busy," "When is new stock coming in," etc.?

Carol came out first and looked at me with an inquisitive smirk and a look of pride that she was sure I'd like this next outfit to present the Miss Shriya in who followed immediately behind. Carol had this expression that said "oh, Sir, that was a very naughty and interesting moment I just had" followed by a look of I hope you like this outfit as well. I just said "SOLD!"

It was a little older look for Shri yet she wore it well and it appealed to me. I said let's go, and just clip the tags off that one and we'll get some nice shoes to match. We settled up and Carol was happy with the outcome, yet feeling she probably could have sold more. Anyways, at $365, not a bad forty-five minutes worth of work and she got to see a Master and slave at play. Off we went and I decided to try another store that I knew had higher end pieces. It was fairly quick and not as eventful, because I had seriously gotten bored and was anxious to get out of the mall and we still had shoes to get. We stopped for a juice and I got a large for us to share and then off to the shoe shop which I felt fairly confident we would get suited up just fine, which we did. Again I had some fun with the remote while the salesperson was slipping on a shoe. I loved how the attendant gave an instant look up to see Shri's face, who held it together marvellously as if to say "this is my calling" and I knew the vibing pulse with an odd beat would have been easily detectable. I leaned against a middle display far enough away to enjoy from afar. Shri looked amazing in her new digs, complete with new shoes. As I finished paying and Shri tightly leaned into me showing appreciation and love, I loved the look of the sales person not knowing how to take us. We walked out the door hand in hand, each with a few bags and headed for the car.

I said "Shri, you look amazing and you are really glowing in your new outfit."

She said, "Thank you Sir, I really appreciate these clothes. And I actually believe you make me feel amazing and I show that in my glow as you say."

Whoa, Shri...you are such a hidden and deep treasure, I was thinking to myself.

As we got to the car I realized two things; 1. we didn't have much time left being it was already 4:15 and 2. I had left poor Shri with a buzzing pussy much too long, basically I was distracted by too much activity and I usually only use this tool in controlled settings. I shut her down and Shri turned and said, "Thank you Sir" with a smile.

I asked Shri how much time she needed to prepare dinner and wanted to confirm when Prath would be home.

She said that dinner was no problem "Sir, it would only take me about fifteen minutes to prepare and that Prathana..." Um, correcting herself, "Prath will be home by 6:15."

"Okay good enough," I said to myself as I zipped out of the parking lot. Although traffic was building, I managed to get us to her apartment in roughly fifteen minutes. We hustled her new clothes and toys up stairs and she put the kettle on without prompt. I told her to quickly put things away and get into bed ASAP. I took a piss and just as I was getting into bed Shri was right behind me. She quickly removed her new outfit and folded it onto a side stand and then sprung nakedly into the bed right beside me. With me on my back laying corner to corner in the small bed, I just held her onto my chest and let my hands roam and softly massaged her parts. I was taking in all the activity of the day and enjoying her natural scent, and closely reflected on how she was today. It really was an amazing transformation to think that that with only literally a few hours together...wow. I pulled her up to kiss and took it slow, starting with soft on the lip kissing and then progressing into deeper and deeper tonsil dives. Shri as always was very responsive and into it immediately.

As I was grabbing her ass, I slid a few fingers into her juicy pussy region and I loved that she was naturally wet and ready. Shri already had her left hand on my cock and was giving me a very nice slow ball and shaft massage. I nudged her shoulder and she immediately dove down to suck me nicely, much in the same way that Cid had done earlier, starting with the shaft and then my balls, alternating to eventually engulf me. Shri had gone to an A in this department. After a short while I grabbed her hair and indicated to get on me which she did as she started to straddle me I indicated with my finger to turn around. Shri understood and got into position. I grabbed her beautiful flawless hips and started to rock her up and down and soon enough she really got into it bucking and rocking her hips. In fact I knew she had built up to an orgasm. Of course having your pussy on full alert for the day helps. Shri was ready and rode me continuously through her orgasm, and I loved her sounds, kind of a mewing. They were very unique and I was really into hearing what new sounds she might make. I steadied her and inserted my shaft, and this made her swivel and grind me with more enthusiasm; as if to say AHHH, that's what I needed -- perfect.