Congratulations on Your Pregnancy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erotic8
erotic8
17 Followers

Shri was a natural lover who adapted and changed things up and was intuitive; knowing how far she could go without hurting me or having me slip out of her. I pushed her forward enough to slip out with her fully collapsed forward and her ass stuck in the air. I grabbed my cock and started to slap her pussy lips. I loved the sound of a juicy pussy getting smacked and loved the sound of the receiver even more. Shri flopped her head around and squirmed. Then I sunk back in and she immediately pushed back to take me in fully. This was better than any porn I'd seen online. I pushed her forward and swung around getting on my knees. I was now behind her and after a few thrusts I pushed my full weight so that she collapsed and I sunk deep into her from behind, as I ground again and again in her.

I started with some push ups sinking in and pulling out and Shri was perfectly wet and had a perfect receptive opening to receive me with no friction other than her natural tightness...we were in fact a perfect match. Shri knew I was close and her moans were so turning me on. I decided to release and built up for a few final thrusts. Then I sank in deep and released my first load I pulled out to watch the rest of my juice cover that beautiful ass and crack. Shri let out a blissful chanted series of "oh yes, oh yes's" and then I realized Indian words I'd not heard before as she came also, yet I knew she was pleased from just feeling me release. There was a lot of cum, especially after building up so much through the day.

God it felt good and looked great too. Shri had gripped the sheets so tightly, I fell back onto her and interlocked our hands to let her know she could release her grip now and relax. I just massaged her head and sides, and flipped her hair off the side of her face, so that I could nibble and bite her ear lobe and kiss her face. Shri was spent and yet had a nice soft glowing smile greeting me with semi opened eyes. A beautiful site.

"I Love you Shri."

I paused a few minutes, then rolled off and she slowly twisted to curve into me and we cuddled and hugged. It had been a few minutes since my statement to her and then with teary eyes she said, "I know Sir, I feel that you do and I love you very much." Whewwww baby

I kissed her and told her I'd love to lay like this for hours and we soon would, however she needed to get my shower ready. Shri looked me solidly and deeply in the eyes taking me in as never before. She kissed me and ran for the bathroom saying "yes Sir" while en route. She got it set up and started running the shower. I met her as she was just finishing and I gave her a solid spank and told her to start cleaning up.

"I don't need tea, just some water"

"Yes Sir."

Shri was dressed and had changed the bed, had a glass of water waiting for me and I could smell some food cooking...good girl. She dried me off and gave my cock a nice wet loving kiss as usual, then dressed me with no other words. I went to the door and wanted to allow her as much time possible to make normal, we hugged, kissed and I said, "I will see you at 12:00PM Monday."

"Yes Sir, I will see you then, thank you very much for everything Sir, you are very good to me."

I replied, "You are very good for me Shri."

Off I went allowing her fifteen minutes to prepare. Definitively cutting it too close -- I didn't like that, however I did like finding out she was good under pressure and could make anything happen. It was a slow drive home and I contemplated the day's events and my feelings and those of everyone else involved. I felt there was a spiritual aspect to everything even if not apparent from the outset and I was very grateful of how everything was going. Whew three days to go before I could be back in heaven, yes it would be tough, and yes I needed to normalize somewhat as well.

erotic8
erotic8
17 Followers