All Comments on 'Connecting with My Mom'

by Eroscott

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Out fucking standing

Hot Hot the only thing better is get them all married to each;other and live together great story tenbears43; keep on trucking. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not so fast.

The lack of romance, spice of sweetness and some relevant reluctance made the whole 14-page story low. A prim and proper lawyer reading incest blogs can somehow be tolerable - though unrealistic, but to submit faster like some idiot dog in the first 4 pages to bi affair, and at the 7th fucks the son - made me stop reading further. I was expecting considerable seductive and juicy build ups. I do love mother and son incest, and have been a fan of your works. But this? Sorry, it answered why it was NOT collared HOT. Plus, the Susan-Tim inclusions is unneccessary.

Two stars for the writing and posting efforts; and as always, excellent command in english.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lay and lie

"Lay back, Mom," he said, ...

Stella didn't lie back all the way. ...

Then she did lay back

Please just learn these words.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Such a simmering story!

Heat from beginning to end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

A sequel to this story should be written, maybe add another family that is friendly to Jeff, Stella, Susan and Tim's families.

nicho1855nicho1855over 7 years ago
Wow

The DP scene at the end was the most graphic I have ever read, it felt like it was my own cock plunging into Stella and Susan. The lead up with the online chat was great However, I think you let Susan and Tim hijack the story as it became more about them and their family than about Stella and Jeff. Tim and Susan had been in a relationship for two years before thinking about having other partners, yet you have Stella and Jeff together less than a week before plunging them into a DP fuckfest. I think they should have had at least six months together before getting involved with anyone else. The story was very credible up until the whole Susan/Tim part. It really detracted from the Connecting With My Mom title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

Story was great however I thought for sure you were gonna pair the sons with the others mom. At the beginning of the story you made it clear you weren’t going to marry the moms and their respective son but the characters had hoped to find a spouse who would share in the relationship or at least be ok with it. Tim marrying Jeff’s mom and Jeff marrying Tim’s mom would have allowed for that to happen AND had you not fixed the women the grand babies could still have happened as well. That being said this is your story and I appreciate you sharing it. Good job.

retnavysec69retnavysec69over 3 years ago
Hope your still writing!

love your stories hope you are still writing............would lime to see the whole River City gang together. 😁

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

Although I never have done my mom I have had several that are her age starting when I was 16 and seduced by a Georgia Peach, then at 23 fell in love with a 47 yr old mom who was Hotter then her 2 daughters, and even now have a sub gilf who is 22 yrs older then me and so wild she has to be tied down. And she is also bi as I have reawakened her "hunger" so much it is like having a Nympho sex freak. She likes to swing and even going to adult bookstores and serving the gloryholes gets her so wound up it is all I can do to pull her out of there and loves it if cum is dripping all over her. I Love how older women like to be open and go the extra mile to please their man. Trying to now entice a younger one into the fold as like the she can then have her cake and eat it to.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 2 years ago

Loved it, 5 stars. Had me worried when you had Susan and Stella have their get together before Stella had slept with Jeff. I was worried you were going to have Stella sleep with Tom first. That aside, Susan and Tom sound awfully close to Sara and Tom from 'Family Reunion'. Coincidence?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous