Connecting with My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella was in fuck heaven. As she felt her son's body convulsing, his cock coming in her ass...and then Tim's cock doing the same in her pussy, her orgasm broke loose and she was crying out with intense pleasure as her body, pressed hard between the two boys, heaved and shook. Her pleasure was so intense she nearly passed out.

Both boys continued fucking pussy and ass for a few seconds as the last of their orgasms played out and then they slowed down and stopped. They were panting and covered with a light sheen of sweat. Stella was drenched with sweat, but she was happy as she slowly came out of her orgasmic bliss.

Jeff pulled his still hard cock out of his mother's ass totally amazed that he had just fucked it and ejaculated in it. Susan handed him the dish towel and he wiped off his cock. Stella rolled off Tim with a groan and onto her back. Jeff folded the towel and pressed it between his mother's as cheeks and against her well-fucked asshole.

"Thanks, baby," Stella said weakly.

"Well, now I'm jealous," Susan said.

"What?" Stella asked.

"Well, both Tim and Jeff came in you, but they didn't come in me. I feel left out."

Stella laughed, her body still feeling boneless. Both Tim and Jeff chuckled.

"Okay, Mom, how about this," Tim said. "After Jeff and I recover we'll both fuck your ass and we'll both come in it."

"Ooo, I like the way you think, baby," Susan said. "I'll take you up on that offer. Jeff, you in?" she asked.

Jeff laughed. "Yeah, I'd be happy to be in...your ass. But, Mom...?"

"No, I'm fine," Stella said. "But I'd really love to watch you both fucking Susan in the ass and coming in it. Sandwich, anyone?" Stella asked, fully aware of the rather inappropriate juxtaposition of her words.

The others had to laugh.

Between the two bathrooms upstairs and the one downstairs, all four of them got cleaned up quickly then gathered in the kitchen, still naked. They made sandwiches and opened another bottle of champagne then went back into the family room to sit on the couch or floor, eat their sandwiches, and sip their champagne, while the gas fireplace burned cheerfully away.

After finishing their sandwiches and their glasses of champagne, Susan, Tim, and Jeff got down on the floor again. They invited Stella to join them but she said she was fine and was only interested in watching Susan get her butt stuffed by two hard cocks, which made them all laugh again.

Tim and Jeff took turns kissing Susan and caressing her body and sucking and nibbling on her breasts and nipples for several minutes. While Jeff was kissing Susan, Tim went down on her and licked and sucked on her pussy. After a while, Susan shifted away from both her son and Jeff then got on her elbows and knees and wiggled her ass back and forth.

"I'm offering my ass, any takers," she said.

Tim grabbed the jar of coconut oil and lubed up his mother's ass. "You don't mind if it go first?" he asked Jeff.

"Not at all," Jeff said. He wanted to see firsthand what a real life butt-fucking looked like.

When Tim had thoroughly oiled up his cock, he asked, "Are you ready, Mom?"

"Yes, baby," she said.

Tim got up behind his mother and rubbed his cockhead around her anus for a bit before he pressed it directly into her asshole and kept pressing.

"Ahhhh, yesssssss!" Susan sighed as her son's cock passed through her anal sphincter and went deep up inside her before he began fucking her ass.

Jeff and Stella enjoyed the sight of Tim fucking his mother in the ass and from the moans and groans and gasps from both of them, they were obviously enjoying the actual anal sex even more. Jeff got up on the couch next to his mother. They hugged and kissed between watching the live sex show in front of them.

"You sure you don't want to do this?" Jeff asked his mother.

"No, baby, I'm good, really," she said. "Besides, I really want to see Susan take both of your cocks in her ass, one after the other."

"Okay, my darling," Jeff said as he hugged his mother then kissed her lightly on the lips. They both turned their attention back to Susan and Tim having anal sex in front of them.

Tim was now really fucking his mother in the ass. She was calling out for him to fuck her harder, faster and he was. And then he was coming.

"Oh fuck, Mom!" he cried out and began pounding his mother's ass even harder and faster.

"That's it, baby! That's it!" Susan cried out and then, with great surprise, she realized that she was about to come, herself, her very first orgasm merely from anal sex. Feeling her son fucking her ass and coming in it was wonderful but knowing that she had an audience excited Susan to the point that allowed her to enjoy anal sex unlike she had ever enjoyed it before.

Tim and Susan were huffing and puffing, grunting and groaning. Stella and Jeff were thrilled by the sight of their two good friends, mother and son, having such enjoyable anal sex together. It was so much better than Tango or watching porn videos.

After several seconds, Tim pulled his cock from his mother's asshole. Stella had foreseen this and had put the other dish towel in the dirty clothes hamper and had brought out two more. She handed one to Tim.

"Thanks," he said as he took the towel and wiped off his quickly deflating cock.

Susan turned her head and looked at Jeff. "Next," she said. She still wasn't fully over the effects of her surprise anal orgasm and wanted to feel another cock fucking her ass as soon as possible. Who knew, maybe she could get another orgasm out of it.

Jeff gave his mother a quick kiss then got off the couch and positioned himself behind Susan. Tim handed him the jar of coconut oil.

"You probably won't have to lube up Mom's ass," Tim said.

Jeff nodded and oiled up is cock. He wiped his hands off on a towel then pressed the head of his cock against Susan's ass. He figured it was used enough by now that he didn't have to go slowly so he just pressed against it and his cock slid right through it.

Susan gasped. "Oh yes, Jeff, that's it, now fuck my ass," she said and so he did.

He looked at Susan's body as his cock began fucking in and out of her ass; her mature hips and rounded ass, but without any excess fat, just like his mother, then there was her narrow waist which, from this perspective, looked to small, too narrow for her body. It was a beautiful sight, but his eyes kept coming back to where his slick cock was now smoothly flashing in and out of her tightly stretched and equally slick asshole.

Fuck, this is fantastic, he thought. I can hardly wait until I have Mom alone and can do this with her. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy sharing sex with Tim and Susan, but he just thought that having anal sex with his mother alone would be more intimate, as well as fantastic.

Susan was ooo-ing and ah-ing and gasping and groaning and saying things like "Oh yes, Jeff, baby, fuck me. Fuck my ass."

Jeff looked over at his mother. She and Tim were now cuddled up, kissing occasionally. Jeff wasn't jealous. It turned him on more to see his naked mother and naked friend kissing and caressing each other.

"Oh baby, come in my ass. Come in my ass," Susan cried out. She was almost at that point of coming again and she wanted to feel Jeff filling her ass with his cum as her son had done just minutes ago.

Jeff didn't realize he'd been holding back, waiting for Susan. Now, at Susan's urging he let himself go. "Ah fuuuuuck, yesssssss!" he cried out. "I'm coming, Susan! I'm coming!"

"Yes, baby, yes!" Susan answered. "Fill my ass with cum, baby!" And then she was coming, too, slamming her ass back against his hard thrusting cock, taking him as deeply in her ass as she could. She was ecstatic that she was having her second anal orgasm. She hoped that she would be able to have them all the time after this. It would add to the pleasure she and Tim could have together, as well as Jeff too.

Susan and Jeff went through the throes and spasms of orgasm nearly simultaneously while Susan's son and Jeff's mother watched excitedly from the couch.

When it was all over, Susan slumped forward onto her belly and Jeff's cock pulled wetly out of her well-fucked asshole. He grabbed a towel and wiped his cock off then folded the towel and pressed it between Susan's ass cheeks as he had done for his mother earlier. Then he flopped over onto his back and heaved a big sigh of satisfied pleasure.

Stella got up off the couch and lay down over her son. She kissed him sweetly. "Have fun?" she asked.

Jeff laughed weakly. "Yeah."

Stella gave her son a long, affectionate kiss as his strong arms held her tightly.

Tim was lying beside his mother and kissing her. Susan smiled at her son and rolled over onto her back and pulled him over on top of her body, embracing him, kissing him.

"Stick a fork in me," she said, "I'm done."

Tim laughed and hugged and kissed his mother again. "I love you so much, Mom," he said.

Several minutes later, after everyone had gotten cleaned up again and dressed, Stella and Jeff saw Susan and Tim to the front door.

"Do you guys want to do this again sometime soon?" Susan asked.

"Sure, when?" Stella asked.

Susan gave her friend a wicked grin. "How about tomorrow night at our house," she said.

Stella looked at Jeff, Jeff looked at Stella. They gave each other a grin. "Sure," they both said at that same time.

Susan and Stella hugged and kissed. Jeff and Tim gave each other a quick hug, then they hugged and kissed each other's mother.

Stella and Jeff went upstairs after Susan and Tim left. They took a rinsing shower together with minimal kisses and caresses, then dried off and got into bed and snuggled up together. They both sighed happily.

"I love you, Jeff," Stella said and then kissed her son's lips lightly.

"I love you, too, Mom," Jeff said as he returned her kiss.

Stella turned over onto her side and Jeff spooned up behind her. Soon mother and son slipped into a deep and peaceful sleep, happy to be lovers and to be together in their shared bed.

The End