Connie and the Bracelet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it all came to end in a shuddering climax. Connie shouted in triumph as a massive orgasm engulfed her. The youth grinned as he spurted his load. They would probably hear her miles away, he thought. He had fucked one or two young girls in his time, but, it had never been like this. She was fantastic, a real woman, older and more mature. She was married too, he had seen her ring and the bitch was probably looking for a bit on the side. That's why she had worn the bracelet and wandered past the group of boys.

His chest filled with pride, he had fucked a married woman and brought her to orgasm. And what a great body she had. Just wait till he told his mates. They would be so jealous. Well if she thought she was finished now she had a big surprise coming. He was going to fuck the woman again, just as soon as he could get another erection.

He watched her disappear into the bathroom. Then he picked up his jacket pocket and fingered the bracelet. While he had that, he could go on enjoying her fabulous body. Lust filled his brain and told him what to do. She would have booked the room until tomorrow. Therefore, he could fuck her all night. Hell he could eat that delicious pussy of hers for breakfast.

He flicked out his mobile and rang home. "Mum, I'm staying at a mate's house tonight, so I'll see you tomorrow sometime." As he finished the call, he rolled onto his back and grinned happily. What a stroke of luck it had been spotting that bracelet and grabbing it. I'm going to fuck this bitch for as long as I want and there's nothing she can do about it.

Connie let the water run over her body in the shower. She put her hands to her face and groaned. "Oh my God, what have I done?" She had just allowed a young boy to fuck her like a common tart. And to make matters worse she had had an orgasm, so he was sure to know she had actually enjoyed it. Her cheeks glowed red with shame. She had just meant to tease him and let him go so far. Then she would have insisted on having the bracelet. But she hadn't handled it very well and he had been the one in control. She had just lain there and been his plaything, his whore. She was disgusted at herself. She thought of her husband and shook her head at her foolishness. She would have to live with what she had done. It would be on her conscience now. Well at least she had done what she had to do to get the bracelet. At least she had had a justifiable reason. Now she must get rid of this youth and get a good nights sleep. She wrapped the towel around herself and walked out of the bathroom.

She saw the boy lying naked on the bed, smirking at her. She felt conquered and defeated as she asked for the bracelet. Her jaw dropped at the effrontery of his answer. "You'll get it when I'm finished with you, doll, so shut the fuck up. I'm not finished with you yet, not by a long way."

Connie blurted out her protest, but, he wasn't listening to her. He lazily reached out and grabbed her by the wrist. She groaned as she spotted his new erection. Her time in the bathroom had enabled him to recover. He pulled the towel away from her and pushed her into the position he wanted. She had her hands and face on the end of the bed with her long legs straight and pushing her bum provocatively high. He was going to fuck her from behind. He felt around and fingered her up again, while a new wave of shame engulfed her. She never made love with Tony this way.

He kept her standing, while he felt her up. He was a rough mannered boy, but, he had gentle hands and knowing fingers. Soon, he had her in the mood again. He grinned when his ministrations showed wetness on his fingers again. She was a hot bitch all right.

Suddenly, she felt his cock pushing into her vagina, again, all the way in. Then he gripped her hips as he drove it, relentlessly, backwards and forwards, sliding it in an out. Connie gasped at his audacity and at the pleasure it was giving her. He reached forward and took possession of her dangling tits. He grinned, as he heard the faint squelching sound of her pussy as he shagged her non-stop. Each time he penetrated her fully he heard her shudder and moan. He delighted in getting this reaction from her. Connie was lost in the throes of lust now and soon she was thrusting back at him, willing him to continue. He had her now, he was her master and she would do as she was fucking told for the rest of the night. His mind was filled with all the fantasies he had dreamed of. He would get her to fulfil them all, then, and only then would he hand over the bracelet, that beautiful, marvellous, fucking bracelet.

He managed to keep on fucking her for a good half hour, as he felt her start to buckle at the knees. On and on he went, enjoying every joyous thrust deep into her mature, married, squelching, vagina. She threw her head back and cried out in ecstasy at what he was doing to her. How he managed to keep it up so long she couldn't imagine. Where was he getting it from? He was putting her husband's sexual prowess, well and truly, in the shade.

Finally, however, the inevitable happened and he was jerking uncontrollably. He spurted into her pussy, again, and again and again. As he did so he heard her shriek, Oh God no, she thought desperately, not another orgasm? But despite her embarrassment, it relentlessly came and she found herself shuddering and trembling and collapsing onto the bed. In the last few seconds of their fuck, he had rung her bell again.

The youth put a possessive hand on her upturned ass. They had a long night ahead of them. He marvelled once again at how lovely she was. He knew a woman like this wouldn't look at him twice normally. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and by God he was going to take full advantage of it. He would keep on fucking her until he wore out his cock.

Once again, he watched her go to the bathroom, the gentle sway of her hips, those long shapely legs and that pert round ass. "Oh man, oh man," he enthused, "what have I done to deserve her?"

Connie showered herself again and re-applied her make-up. What am I doing? She thought, making myself look as good as possible for him. But, it was a lifetime habit that made her do it. When re re-emerged, she just blew his mind again.

Not long afterwards, the sex started up again. She kept on asking for the bracelet and he kept on fucking her. She lost count of the times he went through her that night. It was just a blur of kissing, feeling and fucking. The boy just couldn't get enough of her. His energy seemed limitless. She couldn't help compare him to her 10 minute husband, 10 minutes if she was lucky, that was.

She fell asleep several times, only to feel him wake her by licking her pussy or squeezing her breasts. He was tormenting her with his lust. Eventually, they both fell asleep as he held her tight.

In the morning, she couldn't believe it when he mounted her again and roused her to fresh passions. She looked at the clock as time ticked on. When would he ever stop? She cried out as he made her come again and again. Then just as she thought he had finished with her he indicated that he wanted her from behind again. "Oh no, not like that again," she protested.

"Come on babe, you know you like it," he grinned and she sighed and resigned herself to her fate. He got her bending over the base of the bed with her legs apart and straight, her bum positioned at a provocatively height. Then slowly and lovingly he started to kiss and feel her up all over again, until she was good and wet and ready for him. He pushed his cock into her pussy once again and started to fuck her with as much enthusiasm as ever. His deep stokes filled her vagina completely before he pulled nearly all the way out and rammed it in again, over and over and over again. He guessed that this would absolutely devastate her and he was right. She shrieked for the second time that morning causing the maids outside to giggle at each other, knowingly.

And, still he kept up his relentless attack. On and on he went on as she started to perspire and worry. When would he leave her alone? She looked at the clock. It was 11.00 a.m. It couldn't be? She should have checked out an hour ago.

And still he went on fucking her. This time in a different position. Her body was bouncing off the bed. The maids had knocked, twice. They wanted to be in to clean the room. But the bracelet boy still had his cock embedded deep inside her and showed no signs of stopping. She had whispered to him urgently a few times, trying to bring it to a close, but, he was like a man possessed. Incredibly, he invoked yet another orgasm out of her weary body as the minutes kept ticking by.

Finally, a moan rumbled up through her chest and she screamed out in frustration, emphasising every shouted word for just about everyone in the hotel to hear...

"STOP... FUCKING... ME"

The youth grinned. And her words seemed to spur his overdue climax. He shuddered with pleasure as he spurted copiously and uncontrollably. Grunting with satisfaction, he felt he had got more than full value for the bracelet he had snatched from the lovely woman's slender wrist.

It was all so embarrassing, as she checked out, a good half hour later. She was well over the deadline for occupancy of the room and was forced to pay a surcharge. The maids had giggled as she passed them on the stairs and her blush had started then. By the time she got to reception, it was a deep red colour. It seemed that all the staff had come out to have a look at her. Her young master had insisted on seeing her to her car so his presence was an additional humiliation for her. Her guilt was obvious for all to see. She was a married lady who had spent the night with her young toy boy. From the knowing looks, she sensed that everyone seemed to know what had gone on in her room. Then a burst of applause as they went through the exit was her final humiliation.

Only when they reached the car did he give her the bracelet. He also stuffed his mobile phone number into her pocket. Alone at last, she sat in her car and looked at the black bracelet for a long time. She had one thought, get it back to Kelly and the Rose Club as soon as possible. The wretched thing had caused her downfall and shown her up for what she really was. A slut, with a beautiful body, put on this earth to be used and abused by young men.

THE END

12