Connie Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary immediately shuddered and gave in to his own climax. He stiffened and shot everything he had into my vagina. Thank God he was wearing a condom.

As I slowly came down from my ecstatic state, I peered through strands of hair which had covered my face. What was this boy doing to me?

Our sex session had drained us both and as we lay together side by side I felt drowsy. Then I went to sleep awaked only by torrential rain hammering down on the roof of the caravan. I woke up to see Gary peering out of the window and looking at his watch. He must have thought we had plenty of time because he yawned and sat back on the bed. Then he leaned over and kissed me. It was the prelude to more sex. So, I parted my lips and spread my legs as my young lover took me all over again. I knew that my pride, guilt and conscience would give me another sleepless night, but, at that moment, I just craved for sex in that caravan bed, as dusk drew in and the rain kept on hammering down on the roof.

I soon forgot about my problems with Gary and everything else when I started my temporary job at the firm of solicitors in the City. It was exciting to be back at work and contributing my skills. My new boss was a senior person in the organisation and work just flew in my direction. He certainly kept me busy. I think he was quite pleased with the work I got through in the first 2 days. "You're going to be a great help Connie," he told me.

On the Wednesday lunchtime, I was just finishing off a sandwich when my internal phone rang. It was reception.

"Your Nephew is here to see you, Mrs Hunt."

"Oh"... I said, as alarm bells rang in my head. "I'll be right out."

When I got there Gary stood up and kissed me on the cheek. "Hello, Connie," he said, "I was just passing and thought I'd pop in to say hello."

"Yeah, right," I muttered.

"Will you show me where you work?" He asked innocently.

I hesitated for a few seconds to weigh up the implications of his request. Then I saw the reception girl looking curiously at me. I couldn't very well say no so I decided to take him through.

"These are nice offices," he observed as we walked along the corridor.

"Gary," I hissed angrily. "What are you doing here?"

"I haven't seen you since our trip to the caravan. I missed you."

"Look this has gone too far I can't..."

"What's in there?" He asked coming to a stop.

"It's just a small conference room," I said.

He opened the door. The room was empty. On the board outside a meeting was scheduled for 2.30 p.m.

He looked at his watch and grinned. "Come on in and close the door."

"We can't stay in here" I said, frowning.

"Just for a little while," he insisted, closing the blind behind the door and dropping the latch. Now I knew where he was heading.

"Not here Gary, please. I can't, I would be on edge all the time."

"I thought you could give me a nice blow job, for a change" he grinned unzipping his flies and pulling out his big cock.

"Gary I don't think..."

"That's right don't think, just do it"

It was obviously the only way I was going to get rid of him. The sooner I got him out of the office the better.

He sat on the edge of the table with a full erection and waiting expectantly for my move. I sighed in defeat and moved my face nearer. I could smell his maleness and marvelled again at how big and solid it was. I was getting to know his cock very well, too well, for a respectable married lady.

"Kiss it first," he demanded and I duly obliged, my heart pounding with a mixture of excitement and dread at what I had to do. Then, I took it in my mouth, as much as I could manage and started to suck. I was no stranger to the act itself, but this time, I was doing it at my place of work, just yards from other members of staff.

I forced myself to continue despite my misgivings. Gary moaned softly, now in a world of his own. I wanted to get it over with but something, foolish pride or respect for the thing that had pleasured me repeatedly, wanted to do a good job on him. So, I let my mouth slide up and down to maximise the effect and I used my tongue to lick the head.

"Oh Connie, baby, that's so good..." he crooned as I continued to suck gently but firmly. The seconds ticked by as I gave him the full treatment. Then I felt him tense and knew he was coming. Almost immediately, he groaned and spurted his stuff into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, fearful some evidence of what we had done would be left in the room. Some dribbled down my chin and I wiped it away with my hand. Fortunately, Gary produced a hanky and used it to mop up what was left on his cock.

"Wow!" He enthused. "That was wonderful. We'll have to do this again, sometime soon."

As we tidied ourselves and were about to leave the room, Gary gave me some news. "Dad and I are coming round tomorrow night. Tony has asked us to watch the big match with him on your T.V."

I nodded dumbly, still thinking about how I looked and whether anyone's suspicions in the office would be aroused.

Gary was still talking.

"Dad knows I'm not bothered about football, so maybe, we can get up to something in the kitchen, while attention is elsewhere," he grinned.

The implication was not lost on me. I glared at him horrified. "Now Gary, you know that's just impossible. You can't keep on making demands, like that, it's not fair."

"I don't give a shit whether it's fair or not" he retorted. "I'm calling the shots and you have to do as you are told or you know what will happen."

"Don't worry," he added, "we won't get caught, we'll be careful."

I frowned with worry as I opened the door and was relieved to see there was no one about. I cast an anxious look back into the room as Gary said goodbye and walked out. I went quickly to the ladies to freshen up and compose myself. It wasn't every day a girl gives head in the work place. I sat in a cubicle and held my face in my hands. How the hell was I going to get out of this nightmare situation? Gary's demands were growing more daring each time. And there was nothing I could do but meekly comply.

As arranged, Mike and Gary came round the following evening to join my husband Tony to watch England play in an important European Cup match. Yours truly was in charge of the catering arrangements.

I was wearing a red and white summer dress which nicely covered my legs. I didn't want to give Gary any naughty ideas while my husband and his father were around. I suppose I was hoping the evening would pass over without any embarrassment or incident.

"Just a few sandwiches and beer at half time Darling, that will do," crooned Tony, in a voice that assured me that this request was entirely reasonable.

As the match got underway, I started to prepare a little feast for them. I was bending over and looking for the salt when I was suddenly gripped from behind. I jumped up, startled, it was Gary.

"Stop it Gary," I hissed. "You'll just have to behave yourself tonight."

But Gary had other ideas and soon had his hand up my dress. His hand brushed up against my panties and made me jump. "I'll be looking for you later," he assured me. "Then we'll have some fun while they're watching the match."

"No Gary, it's not on, please have some sense," I pleaded.

Well, half time came and I dished up the grub while Tony organised the drinks. I started to clear away in the kitchen and heard the men obviously engrossed in the match. Thank goodness it's a good match, I thought, it'll keep Gary away from me. But ten minutes later, Gary brought in some empty plates and had a gleam in his eye. "I've told them I'm off to the pub, but, they're so engrossed in there they just ignored me. So, let's you and me have a quick shag."

"Are you crazy?" I responded. "There's no way I can do that...not here...be reasonable."

"Let's do it on your bed, then?"

I was horrified. He was getting out of control. "No, no...it's too risky," I told him firmly

"Well you'd better think of somewhere we can do it in the next few minutes, or, I warn you there will be repercussions for you tomorrow."

I sighed in anguish. I was between the rock and the hard place again. And, I knew he was just itching to expose me to somebody soon, and, I couldn't risk that.

I just had to think quickly...

"Come up to the bathroom upstairs," I finally spluttered.

"Now you're talking" he grinned.

I took off my shoes and carried them in my hands as I ran up the stairs. Gary wasn't far behind. Then, as I went through the bathroom door, he was in beside me.

As I locked the door behind him, he was ready with the orders. "Let's strip off and do it in the shower."

Reluctantly, I started to undress. If we were careful, it was the best place in the house to be. Here, for a while, we should be safe from discovery.

In no time at all we were both stark naked. We got into the shower and turned on the warm water. Then he started to kiss and feel me all over. He squeezed my tits and knelt down to concentrate on my pussy.

"Oh Gary don't," I moaned as his busy fingers started to probe where they shouldn't. His kisses covered my thighs and his hands gripped my bum as the water cascaded down. Then he stood up and made me grip his erection, the object of my constant torment. The way he pressed my shoulders down was my signal to kneel down and take it in my mouth. I dared not disappoint him, so I did precisely as I was bidden. His soft moans told me that I was pleasing him in the right way. I licked the bulbous head and snaked my tongue around it. His moaning intensified. Then I ran my mouth up and down his shaft. His hands held my wet head firm as I went about my work. Just as I was getting into full flow, he grunted for me to stop. He had other plans.

Gary spread my legs apart and returned to finger my pussy. At the same time his mouth gobbled up my tits and teased my nipples. It was my turn to moan now and I could only gasp as his hard penis slipped easily into my sex and plunged in deeply. The boy was fucking me again.

My bare ass slapped against the wall of the shower. Everything was wet including my pussy. I could hear the gentle squelching of it as Gary's cock relentlessly plundered me. My mouth sagged open as his lips kissed me, his tongue slithering in to encounter mine. On and on his rampant cock thrust inside me, taking no prisoners as my bum continued to slap against the wet tiles. I think he knew he had me then and all I could do was to surrender to him. Our bodies were firmly locked in the rhythm of the fucking and forgot everything else. So much so that I was only vaguely aware of a voice in the distance...

"Connie, Connie. Are you in there?" It was Tony.

"Yes," I managed to shout as Gary, kissed my neck. His cock still deeply embedded deep in my pussy.

"Has Gary gone?" He continued.

"I suppose so," I replied putting my hand across the youth's grinning mouth.

"Enjoy your shower, Darling," he shouted, as I heard him go downstairs. The sad part of it was I wanted my husband to go. He was interrupting my pleasure.

"Enjoy your fuck, Darling," mimicked Gary.

But the irony of it was lost on me as I craved for him to continue. All I wanted was for him to go on fucking me...and not stop.

He was soon up to full speed again, fucking me remorselessly. How can someone you hate and detest make you feel so wonderful? I don't know how long he kept on pleasuring me, I had lost track of time.

Suddenly, his thrusts took on a more urgent rhythm and I sensed his climax was almost there. Just a few more, I prayed desperately, and, seconds later, he shuddered and spurted inside me. Then, I screamed in ecstasy as a raging orgasm flooded through my shattered body.

We managed to hold each other up, as the water continued to spray down. We had been in there so long it was turning cool and my hair, like his, was plastered to my head. As I focused again on reality, I listened for any sound or evidence that we had been rumbled. There was none,

Shortly afterwards, we out of the shower, drying our bodies on the towels and slipping back into our clothes. Gary made to unlock the bathroom door, but I stopped him.

"No, not that way... Are you mad? They think you've gone out."

I went to the window and gently eased it open. "You can step out onto the roof and climb down the back without being seen."

"Connie, you think of everything... I'll be in touch...And, by the way. That was a great fuck."

As he slipped quickly away, I was left to dispose of his condom. Also, I had to agree with him. It had been a great fuck. Maybe, it had been the imminent threat of discovery and being forced to do it right under my husband's nose, but, whatever the reason it had been wonderful sex, the best yet.

I went to bed that night more confused and disturbed than ever. So much so that I turned my back on Tony's amorous advances and made some excuse. I wondered not for the first time when it would all end. As I lay awake staring at the ceiling, I vowed to make a determined effort to end my torment. I was going to have to break into his flat and steal everything that he could use against me. It was the only way.

The comfort of arriving at a course of action gave me some respite and thankfully I managed to drift off to sleep.

The next morning, I had only one thought in mind and I showered and dressed in record time. And, as Tony left for work, I was rummaging through his drawer until I found what I was looking for, the spare keys to Mike's place.

It took me only about 30 minutes to get there and I consulted my watch. It was now 8.52 a.m. I knew I would have a bit of a wait before I dared enter the house. I parked far enough down the street to avoid being seen, but I could still see the front door of their block of flats through my little pair of binoculars.

At 9.12 I saw Mike leave and it gave me a boost. Now there was only Gary, himself, to get out of the way, before I could start my search. I wondered how long I would have to wait. I was desperate for a pee and a cup of coffee. I suppose my nervousness had brought it on.

There was a small coffee shop just about 50 yards up the road and I quickly went inside. From my seat near the window I could still see the front door. I decided to risk a visit to the ladies and was as quick as I could. Then I sat and held up a newspaper for cover as I kept my eyes fixed on that door hoping against hope that I hadn't somehow missed him. Five minutes later my heart leapt with joy as Gary emerged from his house carrying his College stuff. I kept myself hidden as he walked past on the other side of the road.

Although my adrenalin was pushing for action, I made myself wait a few more minutes before walking up the road. There was no one around as I used Tony's key and slipped inside the front entrance. Then, I stood and listened for a few moments, but the building was deathly quiet. It was time to do what I had been scheming about all night. I took the lift up to the second floor and found the door to their flat. I used the other key and gained entry.

Then I looked for Gary's bedroom. It was easy to find, a typical teenagers room with rock star posters and girly magazines strewn around.

I took off my jacket and started the search in earnest. I looked in every drawer, every nook and cranny for anything that he could use on me. But, as the minutes ticked by, I grew more and more frustrated. I couldn't find a thing. I sat down and tried to think, what was I missing?

Where in God's name had he hidden that incriminating stuff?

With mounting disappointment, I had no alternative but to leave the flat in defeat.

Then as I got to the front door and opened it, I had a brainwave. The loft!

I spun around and rushed back inside. Along the hallway I looked up. Yes there was a hatch above, near the airing cupboard. I grabbed the nearest chair and stood up on it. I could just reach. As soon as I pushed up the lid I saw ladders that slid down.

I climbed up and gained entry to the space up there. There was a light switch conveniently placed near the entrance which illuminated everything. I saw quite a bit of stuff there, but, also quickly spotted a rucksack that could contain what I was looking for.

My heart was thudding as I unzipped it and rummaged inside. "Yes" I yelled in triumph, because, this obviously was where he was hiding all his incriminating collection. A couple of discs, an address book and even some envelopes ready for damaging material to be sent to my mum in law and others.

I sighed with relief. A load was suddenly lifted off my shoulders. Take this stuff and get rid of it was what I had in mind. My only regret being that I hadn't tried to do this before.

As I climbed backwards down the ladders, a voice boomed out. "Who the hell are you, what are you doing up there" A deep voice, a mature voice and not one I recognised. My heart stopped and my face flushed red. I was scared witless. Why hadn't I closed the flat door behind me? because now I had been caught in an act of burglary...Jesus...I nearly fainted...

What kind of trouble was I in now?...

THE END