Connie Takes Charge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arlene had been surprised and flattered when Connie offered her a role in the series. It validated her. This is what she had signed up for when she quit her job and came to work for Donkey. She had assumed her new duties would consist mostly of riding shotgun with Jane and serving as a counterweight to Herman. She never saw herself as an actress, but she embraced it once it was in her reach. If the series was a success there was no telling how high she could score on the sugar-daddy express. She liked riding shotgun with Jane, but she wanted to be able to pay her own way, and now that seemed plausible.

Arlene and William were two of the regular cast, although he was now done. Connie deemed that William was irreplaceable, so the role would become a transient one. Marty Montana would be the male attendant for a few episodes, and after that there'd be someone else. That was the best way she could pay tribute to her lover.

While Roland had a good eye for male talent, Connie wanted to cast the female workers herself. It was too important to delegate, and Andrew didn't mind being in her office when the interviews took place, although the women kept their clothes on and he wasn't asked his opinion. He was there to take notes.

"Hoochie Mama." Those were first words Jane uttered when Connie showed her a photo of Sonya, who was a bleached-blonde Latina with a great tan, who was indeed a stunner. "How old is she?"

"I don't know. Late twenties, I guess."

"Connie, this bitch is closer to thirty-five," but that was part of Sonya's sexiness. She was somewhere between ingénue and MILF, and could be either, or both, depending on the peccadillos of the viewer. She could have played Mama-San had Connie not wanted someone bustier, but Sonya wasn't interested in a non-sex role. She wanted the skimpy bikini and the naked men. Plus the role of attendant got paid more money than Mama-San, since they had more screen time and had sex. Hand-job sex was her favorite kind, and being a Soapland girl was her idea of a great job. Sonya had done some work for a porn company that was hand-job oriented, but other than that - three scenes and three tugs - she was new to the business.

"Are you sure she's not a lesbo," Jane asked?

"It doesn't matter, does it?" Jane admitted that it didn't, but she reached out to Donna when inviting her to the party. "Hands-off," was her response, "that cunt belongs to me. Kerstin's jealous." That was all Jane needed to hear.

There were five at the bachelorette party, six if counting Herman, who had been desperate to get into Connie's good graces. Arlene suggested that he write her a letter of apology, but only if it was sincere, because she'd see through it if it wasn't. Herman was contrite, although the only thing he was really sad about was not being on the Soapland show. He would have been a much better towel fetcher than Arlene.

Connie reluctantly allowed him be present at her party, "but only if she wears the clamp and I'm the keeper of the key." He could serve them drinks, Jane said, and if he got out of line, Donna would be there to dole out some discipline. Speaking of Donna, she asked Jane if she had three thousand dollars to spare, because she knew a guy who was willing to perform for them.

"That's a lot for s stripper, isn't it?"

"Who said he was a stripper?" Donna sent Jane a photo, which must have been convincing, for after seeing it she hit the ATM machines, because "the dude wants to be paid in cash." It would be three thousand dollars well spent.

Connie's unofficial bachelorette party was held at Jane's condo in Marina del Rey, which was now inhabited by Connie, for Jane and Herman were living in the house that Hideki had bought. He would soon be arriving in Los Angeles to oversee the launch of his adult-entertainment network. Doing it in the entertainment capital of the world would yield the greatest publicity, and Hideki wanted to spend some time with his wife as well as his associates who lived there. Jane had a big surprise for him, which will be taken into account in its proper time and context

The ladies smoked weed, they drank mimosas; they smoked more weed and switched to scotch, and Donna lit a fucking cigar and smoked it. Connie again placed the key to the clamp in her bra, and this time Pete wouldn't be there to pick the lock. Herman was okay with it, because women getting wasted meant an increase in upskirt opportunities. He had jerked-off several times before the clamp went on, and he hoped that it would see him through the temptation, because boners and cock-clamps did not mix well.

Herman went down the list. He already knew Jane was wearing yellow panties, because he had selected them. Donna and Kerstin were both wearing white, while Arlene...who cared what she was wearing; he had seen them too many times over the past few weeks to care. Connie was the real prize, but he was afraid to look, fearing the consequences if caught. He thought he might have gotten a quick glimpse of them and that they were blue. The ladies thought he was taking souvenir pictures to document the event, and he was, to the extent that he sent them most all of what he snapped, leaving out a few select photos of the bachelorette, who indeed was wearing blue undies. Those he's save for masturbation purposes, if he ever got the damn clamp off.

They toasted Connie on her nuptials and the presumed success of American Soapland. She had to give a speech, but broke down in tears. She couldn't admit it, but she was having second thoughts about the pending marriage, and not for the obvious reason, which was that her new career as an executive had left Brad in the dust. She didn't like being a domme, even though it gave her power in the bedroom; it simply wasn't in her nature.

She didn't know it until the evening William spanked her, when she realized that she liked being on the receiving end. Not from Brad, who wasn't man-enough to do it, but the best sex she ever experienced was after William had doled out punishment to her bare bottom. He's the one she should be marrying, but she couldn't. But she needed him desperately, and she hoped that their relationship would continue after her marriage. It had to; he was the only man who made her feel like a woman. Connie had experienced sex with five men in her life, and Brad was the fourth. Numbers one and two were throwaways, followed by her first serious relationship, which was followed by Brad. But William was the only man who ever excited her sexually.

"Relax girl, just wedding nerves," consoled Jane, but of all the women present, she alone knew the truth, which was that Connie was hopelessly in love with William. "We have a lot in common," she later told her when they were alone. "I have Hideki and you have Brad. I have Dan and you have William. We're both addicted to stud ponies, but they got harems, and all we can do is dream about what can never be. I married Hideki for the money, but you know what, I really love the bastard now, and the sex has gotten better too. The same thing will happen to you and Brad."

Around ten o'clock Donna excused herself. When she returned she entered the room with a leash, and at the end of the leash, walking on his hands and knees, was a naked man. The man, to be called Mister X, was a wide-bodied, buffed out visual delight. He looked like a football player, which he once was. Connie was drunk enough now to forget about her edict of no men, and once they placed a small riding saddle onto his back she was the first one who got a ride. A short skirt left no margin for error, and while she wouldn't have been happy had she known how many times she flashed her panties for Herman's camera, she'd never find out, not unless she discovered his secret cache of photos. He'd have to keep them secret for Jane and Arlene too, because it would be just like them to let Connie know. Maybe not Jane, but definitely Arlene; that girl was devious.

It was when Mister X stood up that his true magnificence was revealed, and his price tag justified. All cocks are different, including big black ones. Mister X's dick was tapered. It started out as thick as a tree-trunk, much like his body, but narrowed as it neared the trip. Even though it was flaccid, there was no mistaking that it was a long one. Arlene guessed eleven inches, but Jane thought it was bigger.

"There's only one way to settle this," said Donna. "You got a tape measure?"

"Shit," said Jane, "did we take that with us to the Palisades?"

"No problem," replied Arlene. "There were more than one here," and she went to get it, but Jane stopped her.

"Let Herman get it." But Arlene didn't mind, especially since she had to walk right by Mister X, who remained soft even as sauntered past him. He must not know that I did a sex tape with a whole bunch of big black ones, she thought. If he did, he'd probably want to try me out. She sighed. Maybe he's gay, she thought, what a pity. Connie was offered the chance to get Mister X hard, but she politely declined, and Arlene had a better idea anyway.

"This is what Herman is for," she said, and everyone quickly agreed. For once in his life Herman was reluctant, but that was part of the price for being allowed to attend the party. He warily approached the cock, looking down forlornly at his own, which was still imprisoned.

"You are a cunning, evil mastermind," Jane told Arlene.

"Let's get this fucking party started," whooped Donna, when the tape revealed that Mister X had a twelve-inch bone. She took out a dildo from her purse. "Who wants to fuck him first? Kerstin," she cooed. "Pussy-doll. You up for it?"

"Why don't you do it and I'll watch," she said, as she curled her legs under her, showing off her white panties to no end.

"Where's Herman," Jane asked? "I need a fucking refill." Jane got up to look for him and returned laughing. "That little bugger is taking a shower - a cold one, presumably."

By the time the evening ended Arlene and Kerstin had both taken rides on the big black dick. Donna drilled his asshole, and Kerstin took a crack at him too, because that's what Donna wanted. Connie agreed that Kerstin should appear on a future episode of American Soapland and do a lesbian number with of the attendants.

Mister X ended the festivities by masturbating. Herman was given a chance to suck him, but he begged off. Nobody was happier than Herman when the party ended, because Connie had a hard time finding the key, and as she rummaged under her blouse for it she gave him great views of her boobs, which even a bra couldn't diminish.

Jane and Connie were the only ones who had refrained from participation, being happy to watch. "See, we really are a lot alike," Jane told her.

12