All Comments on 'Connie's Mom'

by Lrt83

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great sharing!

Great story based on daughter sharing her lover with the mother. That erotic permission of one woman letting her man relish her mother is tops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Similar

An excellent account. It does happen because I had a similar experience with my then girlfriend and now my wife. My MIL lives with us and we still have regular threesomes.

Please keep us informed about your progress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

I thought this was a very hot story. I assume that the young man was white and was enjoying a hot Asian mom. We need more stories on LITEROTICA of young white guys screwing older Asian women.

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
Who

Gets pregnant first

jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Excellent First Story

I enjoyed the dynamic between the mother and daughter. I'm not sure if there should be a second chapter, because you seem to have said it all here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Asian?

Couldn't these Asian-American women have had more Asian names than Connie and Tina? Just for atmosphere.

FallenOne79FallenOne79about 6 years ago
So much to improve

I didnt get much fun out of it. It felt short, rushed. No surprise, no hesitation about a threesome with daughter and mother... barely any foreplay. The characters feel one dimentional. It all comes like a bad porn flick.

Bob150BobBob150Bobabout 6 years ago
Great story

Unlike a couple of your other readers & “critics”. I loved it.

I like moms & 3 somes anyway & Asian with big boobs👅👅.

Short & sex immediately, loved it.

Thanks.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
2

Your story, like your bio, is vanilla and one-dimensional. It barely qualifies as erotica. Who are you? What's your chops? Get a bit more sophisticated.

LordGriseLordGriseabout 6 years ago
Just to let you know

Just to let you know, there are Jesus freaks who try to discourage new writers by posting really nasty and critical comments on their stories. Don't pay attention to them; they just want you to stop, and will say anything to get you down.

Your story was good. Please don't let misguided fanatics discourage you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

So you hit the main highlights and there's nothing wrong with the story itself (It's edited properly and you have all the elements).

Just a few thoughts for your consideration as an author.

You may want to describe the sex scene with more sensual details. E.g. "He sucked their breasts vs. His tongue ran across the top of her breast and sloped down to her nipple. He sucked it into his mouth and bit down. (Choose a response here) He kissed it and began to nibble around as he worked his way over to her other beautiful tit. (Obviously you will need to choose language that works for you)."

But seriously, you have a FANTASTIC premise, some killer characters here, and a great concept. I say either rework the story, OR KEEP WRITING and refine!

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely red hot

What would I not give to enjoy two hot randy cunts like these two. Nothing better than eating and fucking cunt at the same time and watching the women licking my cum from each other, while I get drunk on cunt juice. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rubbish

You started off by mixing past and present tense.

You can't have someone who looks like her twin but 20 years older.

They're stiletto sandals not sandal stilettos.

Too many mistakes to make it easy reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous