Connie's Weed Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's — moving again! Gods and heavens, it's — it's filling me! Too much! I — nnnngghh!

Her womb bulged ever so slightly. By all means, her midriff should've been stretched taut and fat from the glans alone as the gallon volume of the head passed into her. And yet, there was only a little growth while she impaled herself further on the trunk. Slow and steady, with her dripping labia smacking, she descended along the rod. Pearl arched her back and shut her eyes, clutching her elbows tight against her ribs, as she was filled from her crotch up with his mammoth manhood that made her feel like a thin-stretched skin wrapped around his erection.

His penetration came to a sudden halt, reluctantly squeezed and shuddered on as it made good another half-inch, and then it stopped. Pearl was full. She was barely able to breathe. Warm, gooey liquid trickled down the inside of her thighs.

Oh — gods — b—bursting — taut —

Trembling and convulsing, she gazed down along her womb on the massive tower that still remained outside. Her brain swam in distilled ecstasy, and focusing became increasingly difficult.

Want that in me. All the way. Want. F—full. Too full. Need to —

Her fingers traced her D-cups. While her body felt heavy and stuffed and big, her breasts were still soft and pliant to her touch.

Make way inside me. Must p—put stuff somewhere. Yes...

And again, the world blinked.

"Huuuunnnnghh!"

Pearl exhaled in surprise as she suddenly continued to slide down Danny's pillar. Panting in short gasps, she heard and felt the tearing of her corsage as the wandering bulge of his glans inside her ripped the front seams of the tight garment open along its path. The sensations of lustful joy overwhelmed her, and she cocked her head and shut her eyes. Her innards streamed out of the way of Danny's erection rushing forward. Her breasts firmed up, bloating from the inside, swelling out of her grip. She clutched her taut skin, twisting and squeezing her nipples, but soon they flowed out of her reach, so she settled for rubbing and kneading the root of her expanding mammaries, massaging the patches of her stretching skin that laid beneath her collarbones. Her feet touched the carpet again. Her hungry womb gobbled up the final stretch his mammoth member. Her trembling knees neared the floor. Even faster was the swelling and sagging of her breasts as they kept growing bigger and heavier, eagerly accepting all of the volume that the penetrating piston pumped out of its way.

My r—ribs, now it's so far in, it's going into my ribcage, it's — oh that's soo good! — It's — hrrruunnngh—!

Pearl climaxed, all of her senses exploding in one giant blaze. She twitched and jerked, unable to sway or collapse, her body convulsing around the pillar of her own conjuration that held her upright even as she slumped down and her arms dropped limp to her sides. She was vagina from head to toe, all hunger and wet ooze, consuming him to the hilt. Wave upon wave of bliss rushed through her, slowly receding as her strength waned until she hung like an impaled trophy on Danny's enormous rod.

All of her body felt like a giant, filled womb now as finally her taut, sopping labia touched down on his crotch. Pearl ran her fingers over her midriff, to find it slightly distended, but by no means disfigured. She opened her eyes.

Danny stared up at her, overwhelmed and unable to move, waiting for her next command. She enveloped him with her breasts, heavy and full and big, their shapes dangling down like giant teardrops, their nipples poking into the shaggy carpet. The huge dome between her legs and the round rim of her labia around the root of his pillar revealed that something far removed from reality kept on taking place inside her.

She gulped. Her breath still came fast and ragged while the last flashes of her long orgasm waned.

"Oh—okay," she stammered. "Was — a bit — much in — one go."

Her smile returned with a devious twist. The delicious itch in her love cave returned, too, spreading slowly over her skin. Growing big felt good. She moved her hips and knew his answer well before she asked:

"So, Danny, ready to do some serious pumping for me?"

~

Marge and Connie climbed the wall into the garden. Once inside, they kept to the thicket hiding the wall as they slowly circled the house, searching for a spot where they could ogle whatever was about to take place. Marge tittered quietly every now and then, and Connie became increasingly nervous. Something already happened in that mansion, and she was quite certain she had not started anything yet.

~

Danny forced his hands under the soft breast avalanches hanging from Pearl's chest and grabbed her apple-sized nipples. She panted, "Oh yes! Yes! You're a machine! You laid your pipe in me, and now you're gonna fill me up! Pump me! Fill me! Big!"

He grew even harder and bigger inside her, sealing her gate perfectly now.

"Yeah, you'd like that, wouldya?" he groaned. "Well, if I'm a pump, then your breasts must be like two of those huge domes at the refinery! I want your breasts to turn into giant round balloons!"

She giggled.

"Ooh, I'll be two big blimps! Yes, yes! And you're the nozzle to fill me! Come on! Pump me up! Pump! Huuuh—"

Pearl held her breath. The hot, red pillar twitched and bulged in her, filling her from her crotch to her racing heart. She ran her hands over her breasts' slick, sweaty skin as far as she could reach.

Yes. Big. Oh, it's so good. So good! I want you to blow me up. Must grow bigger. Must keep growing! I want to bloat with your seed. I want you to —

She pointed her forefinger at the man under her.

"Cum!"

Heat engulfed his sack. His testicles began to quiver, to spasm; then they shook and contracted, alternating between left and right ball, a living, always replenishing two-cylinder pump quickly gaining speed. The first of his warm juice pulsed forward, worked its way through his groin and streamed in long, voluminous rushes through the giant tube.

"Uh–unnnghPeeeaaarrrlll!"

~

"Oh my goodness!" Marge cackled, staring at the tiny screen of the camera in her hand. "Look at that! She's got tits almost the size of a SUV! And she's sitting on his — oh fuck. I didn't know your magic could do that! Heh! Those freaky weirdos! That's no chair —that's his sack! Look at that! Will you look at that! Her legs! She's doing a split and his dick's fat like a sewer pipe sprouting from his crotch! Right up her clam! She's still growing! Oh just look! Now he's disappearing between her mams! He must be shooting his spunk up her twat like a fountain. Not much longer before her boobs will swell into the ceiling! That video is going to be pure gold."

"Marge, they are out of control! I never wanted her to bloat that much! That's not my doing! Please, let me try and stop —"

"Shut up, you wuss! I say we wait at least until she fills the room and knocks out the windows! Come on, can't you make it tight and painful for her? Have her skin tighten up around her boobs like a drum skin? Give her stretch marks from hell? Leave her worn out and loose like a harbor whore? She's looking like she's having far too much fun! I want to see her suffer, that righteous bitch! Give her itchy wrinkly pussy lips hanging to her knees!"

"Marge!"

"All right, you wimp. Just saying. Once that vid goes public, she'll have to suffer through buying herself a new face anyw—oh my goodness! Is that milk?!" Marge lifted her field glasses and gasped in delight. "Either that, or she's so full, his spunk's already coming out of her teats! She's squirting so hard from her nipples, she's gushing the books out of the shelves! Oops! Now that window has turned into milk glass alright!"

She shoved Connie. "Come on, we need to find a better spot. Can't get a clean shot through those dripping panes."

"Marge, that's enough! Enough! I need to stop them right now while I still can! And put away that damn video camera! This is all getting too weird!"

~

Chapter 13: Crackdown

~

And then "weird" shifted gears and put the pedal to the metal.

Heavy diesel engines thundered in the night. The two girls swiveled around and stared at the gate. Bobbing headlights approached from the outside. A huge truck bore down on the wrought iron, threw it open and ripped it from the hinges. The twisted bars clanged and bounced into the lawn which moments later turned into mud under the tires of dozens of black, unmarked jeeps pouring into the garden and encircling the house. Lamps on hydraulic poles rose, light cones of glaring white lit up the walls of the building. All of a sudden, the courtyard was swarming with people in heavy combat gear.

Connie and Marge cowered down as a huge black helicopter thundered in low approach across the trees. It circled around the mansion, its spotlight a trembling white finger zigzagging through the night.

Marge was the first to find her voice again after a minute of panicked panting. She gulped and slowly began to slide back down from the boulder she rested on.

"What the — Connie! Those guys with the truck and the helicopter —who are they? They're like a commando or something! Just stop bloating Pearl and hex her back to normal, and then let's bolt!" Marge took another glance through her binocs. "Oh fuck, they've got guns! Those guys mean business! And they're fast — the wall! They've torn out the whole side! They're bringing them out now — with a forklift! Look at her!"

She slumped back behind the rock and pressed up against the cold stone, trembling all over.

"Oh shit. Oh shit! They've got night vision glasses. I think they've seen me!"

Connie didn't listen to her. She just stared at her hands, now again barely visible in the darkness.

"I don't glow any more. Power's gone. So why doesn't she stop? I didn't want — I never —"

The memory hit her, and she fell silent. Let them have their fun and play.

"Connie? Hey! Maybe it's like you said? You need to wish it to stop? Like, an on/off switch?"

"But we haven't got any berries left! I can't stop it!" hissed Connie, on the verge of panic.

"Then let's run! I don't want to — to get disappeared!" Marge crouched deeper behind the bushes and gripped the binoculars so hard that their joint creaked. She stared ahead as realization and belated sanity set in. "Oh gods, we caused all that! I gave them that cup! What if those guys find out — What if she keeps on — Connie! You — you added this 'never burst ever' safety thing, right? They can't explode, right?!"

Connie gulped and slowly turned her head to her friend. The white of her wide-open, fearful eyes showed even in the shadows of the garden. Marge stared back at her.

"Oh no. Connie...? Connie, please, please tell me you ... you did ..."

Marge sagged down heavily on her bottom. "You didn't. What if she bursts? It's our fault! We poisoned them! We'll be in for murder!"

Connie grabbed her shoulders and shook her. "Marge! Get a grip! I had no time to do anything, remember?" She let go of her friend but kept on talking while she inched slowly around the side of the boulder to take another peek. "I mean, yes, maybe I wanted something to happen, but all I did was — I just said — thought — wished — I just — 'let them have their fun and play' was all I ever wished! I never — How could I have known she'd grow so big, and keep on growing — oh heavens, he's still shooting his load into her! Did you see his dick whip about? Her belly—no, wait, it's shrinking, it's like her belly's swallowing, and now her breasts are growing again! And they — they don't notice anything around them, they just keep going! She's like a giant sperm pump! The forklift's toppling under her tits' weight now! No, it can't be our fault! I never wanted that to happen to them! She's much too big! She's —"

Connie jerked back and pressed herself flat against the boulder. "Oh fuck, yes, we need to bolt! One of them just pointed over here! Let's get away before someone's aski—"

There was movement in the air, and then a harsh female voice barked: "Asking what?"

The girls spun around and fell over, backing away on all fours from the leather-clad body who suddenly stood akimbo behind them. A magnesium flare lit up the sky above their little hideout and cast glaring white light all over the place.

"Who are — what did you hear —," stammered Connie, blinking up into the shadow against the day-bright sky. She's alone — maybe there's enough magic left in me —

"Grow!" she barked all of a sudden, her arm outstretched against her captor, her fingers splayed.

A snicker was the reply. And the voice wasn't mean, it wasn't even unsympathetic when it added, "Oh girl, you've got no clue, right? Takes more than a little finger-wiggling to stop me, y'know? Besides, where's your power now? Maybe you want some more berries first and then try it again? Did you think something would happen, maybe something like — this?" She snapped her fingers.

"Connie — help me — she's inside my head — I'm growiiiiiii—!" yelped Marge, rolling on the ground and clutching her temples. Then her voice failed her in the delirious rush of an orgasm like none she had ever felt before. Her blouse billowed out in seconds and rained a shotgun blast of buttons as the cloth surrendered to her bloating breasts. She grasped at Connie's shoulder but let go as her eyes suddenly lost focus. A moan rose from her open mouth. Her hip bucked wildly, sending her whole body into convulsions. Her trousers soaked through with viscid liquid gushing from her crotch.

"Nothing like a good climax to make people shut up. Nighty-night, Marge."

The stranger quickly bent down, reached out and brushed her fingertips against Marge's head. The girl slumped to the ground and laid still. Her beanbag-chair-sized orbs quavered on for a while as their growth slowed and finally stopped.

Connie's eyes adapted to the bright light; now she was able to make out some more details. An amused, tight-lipped grin played around the black-haired woman's full, blood-red lips. She had high cheekbones, a slightly narrow jaw and something like a watered-down south-eastern deserts complexion to her flawless facial skin. The seams of her tight blue-black catsuit accentuated the sensuous, slightly athletic curves of her tall enviable body. Her eyes were hidden behind dark sunglasses. Connie's face was a but a tiny distorted reflection in those black panes that were framed by the stranger's straight, shoulder-long black hair. Connie didn't dare to look away while her fingers searched blindly for her friend.

"Marge? Marge?! Marge! Talk to me! — What did she do to you? Did she —" Connie turned her head to her friend's motionless frame. Marge was buried under her own breasts. Connie couldn't even see if she was still breathing. There were only those two pale, yard-high skin bags with the milk-seeping nipples angling outwards, Marge's legs sticking out under them and not a movement but for the liquid trickling down in tiny rivulets.

"Gods and heavens, you killed her! Why — no, don't —," Connie's voice turned into a gargle as the woman's hand casually grabbed her neck, and a thumb with a pointy nail dug into her throat.

"Shush!" growled the stranger at the trembling girl, while the forefinger of her other hand tapped against something in her ear.

"I'm listening now. Mission Control, please repeat."

Pause.

"Oh all right, patch him through. Dammit."

Pause.

"Good evening, Minister. ... Thanks. ... No. No, I —"

She raised her eyebrows.

"No, I don't think I enjoy this way too much. You want it done another way, you come down here and do it yourself, 'kay?"

Pause. Her upper lip quivered slightly as she listened, but the inaudible reply seemed to calm her down.

"And give the Sacheks a raise and two weeks of paid leave. Their new scanner is head and shoulders above what even the Valkyrie can do."

Listening to another mute reply in her ear, she looked at Connie from the corner of her eyes. The girl trembled with fear in her grip. Connie's rich knowledge of movies made her all the more certain that right now, someone high up and far away casually drew a line across one more item on a long list of names and ordered his infernal servant to dispose of the witnesses —

"Maybe. Maybe not. Haven't decided. For now, let's keep the quarantine cover-up our first choice. Amanda out."

~

She forced Connie to face her again.

"You listen now. Your friend? I didn't harm her. Yet. She's just a stupid tag-along with a temper. She'll be taken care of, one way or the other. Now you, on the other hand, I'll —"

She pulled off her sunglasses and stared at the girl. Connie's eyes bulged in fear.

That's it. She's one of them. Oh gods, they're real! All the stories are true! The black unitard. The eyes, those shining empty eyes —don't look in her eyes, she'll —

"— make you an offer. You're gifted. Let's talk about a generous scholarship and a crisis-safe job, shall we? Need a lift home?"

Tires ground over the gravel near the wall as a stretch limo with blackened side windows came to a halt behind them. Through the windshield mirroring the bright light of the flare dangling down under a tiny parachute, Connie saw that there was no-one at the wheel. There was no engine noise, either. The stranger forced Connie's head back in front of her face.

"You might have a bright future waiting for you, little girl. So you better ponder your answer." She flexed her fingers, and long, sharp, inhuman claws sprouted from the tips. "You're one of a rare kind, an almost pure witchblood. After all those centuries. Of course, you might decide it's easier to deal with being accused of three cases of intentional poisoning with a biological weapon, torture, infliction of unwanted bodily modification and brainwashing."

Her voice grew cold.

"Or I could decide the publicity's too dangerous and it's easier to let Marge here wake up with no recollection of this night and her clothes soaked with your blood, with a blotted knife found conveniently nearby and your assorted body parts strewn all over the garden. Might throw in an extra helping of minced Pearl and Danny while I'm at it. But hey, no pressure, right?"

She licked her lips and smiled mirthlessly, and her smile was full of pointy canines. The human face around it suddenly seemed to be little more than a veneer over something much more sinister.

"So what's it gonna be, girl? Are you with me? Yes or no?"

Connie's fist went right to her temple.

The very next moment, Connie curled up and clutched her aching hand against her womb. Tears welled in her eyes. She might as well have struck a rock with all her strength. The stranger hadn't even budged.

"Heroic last effort? Willing to sacrifice yourself? My. That's so adorable. All the more reason I want you in on the team."

Connie raised her pain-contorted face. "You want me in? Then stop threatening me! Leave Marge alone! And Pearl as well!"

"Agreed. About Marge, that is. But that Pearl girl and her filler — fellow, sorry — not much I can do for them right now. They will join us, at least for a while. She's simply not done yet. She can't get enough. She doesn't want to stop. That's why she keeps on swelling. Even if you were all berried up, not even the two of us combined would be able to hold her back for long. That's one crazy sexed-up bitch prowling under that popular girl facade, and you've set her free. We'll just have to wait and see how long it takes before she overeats, passes out and lets go. I have just the right place where they won't catch hypothermia or mash themselves to death."