Connie's Weed Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hesitated and listened to the hoarse moans and the faint screeching of expansion.

"I just hope we get there before she exceeds the payload limit. Oh, and hi. I'm Amanda. I know who you are, Miss Cornelia Prince, no need to introduce yourself."

"You—you're Amanda DeSaphin! The DeSaCo bankruptcy! The rich girl gone missing!"

"Someone's been reading newspapers? And remembering? These days? A—mazing!"

The magnesium flare fizzled out. Darkness descended, filled only with the faint light bouncing back from the white garden wall.

~

Amanda slunk closer. Her voice changed again. It grew warm, soothing, gentle. Still, when she bowed down and reached for Connie, the trembling girl shied away and crawled deeper into the shadow of the boulder. She blindly fumbled with her hands behind her back and her heels digging little trenches into the grass. Her fingers scraped over the ground, trying to bring at least a little distance between that woman and herself.

"My offer stands, Connie. You haven't answered me yet, though you have upped your price again. Do not think your little evasion went unnoticed."

"And if I promise I will never again use my power — I swear! Let me go," Connie wailed, cracking up, "oh please, let me go! I'll behave, I'll be just an ordinary girl, I won't be any trouble! I never wanted to be any trouble! I just wanted to help! Oh ple—he—he—hease..."

Amanda slowly crouched down on all fours. Her drawn-out sigh had a purring undertone, and the way she put one hand before the other and her shoulders rolled under the glistening black of her suit as she prowled closer made her all the more feline.

That she moistened her lips with a quick flick of her tongue didn't help to calm down her prey either. She halted, straightened up her torso and sat on her haunches.

"You're afraid. Of me, of course. But that's not all. You've been scared for a much longer time, haven't you? When you first noticed something about you was different. Then came the revelation. It wasn't all just in your head, it was real. So you grew scared of what you've become, of what you can do. Of your powers. Of their price. Oh yes, the price."

She lowered her eyes.

"I know about the price of power. I pay it, every moment I wear this suit. But it feels so good, having that much power, eh?"

She cocked her head as she raised her eyebrows. "Feels great, having control, doesn't it?" she whispered.

Connie bit her lip. And then she nodded, mutely and fast. Amanda nodded in accord.

"Oh yes it does," she continued, "and that's why, no matter what you promise to me now, you will never be able to stop and let it be. Oh, you may not have your berries at hand right now, so it's easy for you to say you'll behave. Until, one sunny day, you'll once again notice a strange plant, or a bush, or just a heap of pale fruits, and then what? Will you just walk on by? Or will you remember that fine rush of control they can give you?

"But it's not all about a price to pay. There's a prize in it for you. I need your special gift. You put it at my disposal, and I will give you countless opportunities to use and enjoy it. And of course there will be ... perks."

Amanda inched nearer and knelt down between Connie's spread, half pulled-up legs. The girl's eyes grew wide as Amanda's breasts swelled. Moments before, the seams on the black unitard had started to wander and arrange themselves into a grid over those two nice but unspectacular mounds on the lady in black. Now the gaps in that grid widened. Mass and volume grew on her chest. The mounds turned into half-spheres, then sagged into small melons dangling down like giant teardrops. Thimble-sized nipples, all covered in the black, oil-like wrapper, throbbed outward. Amanda moaned and sighed quietly with her eyes closed and her gloved hands wandering over her bliss-contorted face. Then her eyelids fluttered open again. The green-glowing coating on them was gone. Human irises stared unflinchingly back at Connie. She leaned in, resting her weight on her one arm. Her other hand parted the girl's parka and slowly crawled up over the rough cloth of Connie's denim shirt. Her fingers slid in between the snap buttons and touched the girl's skin through her underwear.

"Couldn't change yourself with your powers. Too bad, but that's your price you pay. Longed so much for that special feeling of growing bigger, and for knowing how it feels to be a sex goddess, didn't you? But for all you tried, it didn't work for you, and things were so unfair."

Only inches separated Amanda's face now from Connie's. The would-be witch nodded, her jaw trembling.

"So long, so strongly you longed to own a hot body. Oh yesssss."

Amanda pouted with each O and inched closer, too. Her gentle fingers caressed Connie's left breast and slid into the depression between Connie's little mounds.

"Marge was so wonderful a proxy for all your desires, wasn't she? But it's just not the same when you watch someone else get all the action. You want more than just to see it. You want to feel it in you. And you want to share it with someone. But Marge can't be your friend, not in the special way you long for. Not unless you mess with her mind."

Connie turned her head away, away from the unspoken accusation.

"I never wanted to do that! It was so horrible, seeing her turn into a mindless sex freak! I only wanted someone close, someone willing to — to hold me and touch me. I wanted some of the fun that they all can get so easily!"

She whispered the words when really she wanted to scream them.

"I can give you that," breathed the woman into her ear, "that, and much, much more."

Her right hand went down flat on Connie's breastbone and pushed her to the ground. Amanda's pinkie slipped into the base of Connie's left, her thumb into the base of the girl's right breast, fast, painlessly, with only the slight discomfort of displaced flesh. Connie gasped when suddenly something hot and liquid streamed into her mounds in long, voluminous pulses.

~

Connie stared down on the impossible sight. The sensation of spreading warmth inside her breasts was incredible. She blew up for real. Her skin spanned as growing pockets of whatever formed under her breasts, in her breasts, all over her breasts and forced them upwards. She struggled against her captor, but it was a weak, half-hearted struggle, destined and meant to lose. Whatever this strange creature did, it was just too good. Together with her bloating breasts, her raw urge grew. No matter what the price would be, she'd pay it gladly. She'd pay it a hundred times over. If only this feeling never stopped.

Yes! That's how I had imagined it! That's what I wanted!

She strung the words together, but they never crossed her pouted lips or her gaping, panting, gasping mouth.

"Slowly, slowly," murmured Amanda. "Don't want to go crazy yet when this is just the prelude, do you? Now this is what any med school hack could've done for you with implants, given the right amount of money. A little fake bouncy bloat. But no doctor in the whole world can do this —"

Amanda retracted her hand, straightened her back and squatted. Cocking her head, she made a faint, barely noticeable gesture of lifting with her fore and middle finger.

Connie inhaled sharply. The strange globs inside her breasts burped. She found no better way to describe it. And they kept on throbbing and bubbling like a milk kettle boiling over, foaming up inside her. The girl arched her back, cramping up in the delicious agony of stretching skin. Her spine tensed up and curved backwards like a bow until only her head and her buttocks remained on the ground. Her fingers clawed into the cold, wet turf. Panted moans emanated from her mouth, and her heels moved back and forth and dug trenches into the ground. She fought to bring her head down, to catch a glimpse of her ecstasy's source.

Before her eyes, her breasts ripped open the row of buttons. Shreds of her underwear slipped away. Veined skin grew and shed her shirt's wrapper. In moments, the two orbs shadowed her sight.

She almost screamed when Amanda wrapped her arms around the two balloon-like orbs and squeezed. The woman wedged her head into the yard-high cleavage, worming her way through it to the squeaking and screeching noises of Connie's foil-thin skin spanning over the alien foam inside. Amanda raised her arms. Connie's bloated, erect nipples rubbed through the woman's armpits before Amanda let herself fall down into the warm chasm of flesh and came to a rest, again inches from Connie's face.

"So, what's it gonna be, girl?" she panted hot and musky into the flushed face. Her body wiggled like a snake in the valley of glowing sweaty skin. Wavefronts of pleasure surged through Connie. Amanda's soft lips chewed gently on her cheeks and began wandering along the jaw to the chin before she sucked on the girl's protruding lower lip and drew it into her mouth, nibbling at it with her teeth.

"What's it gonna be, blow-up doll?"

She lifted her thigh and rubbed it over Connie's crotch. A thought, an unspoken command, and ribs and nubs formed on the black surface of her suit, increasing Connie's stimulation as Amanda worked the girl's groin up and down against her leg. The young woman writhed and moaned helplessly in her arms.

"Yes! I—I—I'll join you! But you've got to promise to me you won't hurt them! You'll leave them alo—oooo—ne!"

"As you wish."

Amanda made an effort to rise from the trembling body. Connie grabbed her hips and pressed her back down.

"Nu-uh! More perks first!" she moaned.

Amanda exhaled. Then she straddled Connie's thigh, hefted her ass cheeks and pushed against the girl's wet crotch. The suit grew two nubs from her lap, and they quickly gained in length and diameter.

"When you walk funny tomorrow, remember you asked for it," she growled. The agile, rubbery tentacles oozing lubricant all over their skin aligned themselves to both of Connie's openings at once. Cone-shaped tips entered her a fraction of an inch deep, just enough to widen each puckered ring and to announce their intentions with their spreading warmth.

Amanda's hand covered Connie's gaping mouth, moments before the girl squealed in delight.

"Shush. Let's not bring the whole squadron over to watch us making out, mmm?"

"Mmm—hmm!" nodded the girl.

Amanda's hand wandered over to caress her cheek and then moved on, brushing through Connie's hair until she cupped the back of Connie's head.

"There are other ways to keep your lips sealed," Amanda moaned quietly as she lowered herself. She pouted and offered her red puffed lips to her newest acquisition. Connie struggled to bring her arms around the heavy bags of her breasts. The velvety touch of the taut surface against her fingers scattered any coherent thought in her head. Finally she pulled her arms and hands free, clutched Amanda's head and dragged her closer.

She shut her eyes, overwhelmed by the sensation of the two throbbing tentacles entering her at the same time. Amanda's warm, moist lips found hers. Their mouths opened simultaneously.

Their kiss turned into an attempt of mutual devouring as their maws and tongues dueled while the noise of wet, rhythmic squelching kept rising from in between their bucking hips. Connie's eyes grew big as the two throbbing poles swelling from Amanda's suit wormed deeper into her, stretching her vagina and her anus exactly as much as her skin could take. The black, warm substance of the suit ran in rivulets over Amanda's body and collected in the root of the double organ before it flowed on and filled Connie's womb. The labia and her whole crotch around them domed up. Warm, oozing substance squirted into her depths, it spilled through her cervix and coated the inside of her uterus. Connie forgot to breathe, she just wanted to slobber and gnaw at that slithering body, to mash it with her boobs, to suck it as deeply into her holes as she could. She wrapped her breasts around Amanda, her arms, her legs, and held on even as her vision blurred and she became lightheaded —

~

Chapter 14: Gone South Off The Maps

~

Connie woke hours later to the sound of waves gently rolling over a beach. Tiny sparkles of reflected sunlight danced on the red cloth that hung like a sail over her bed. The warm air carried the salty smell of a wide-open body of sea water nearby. Every now and then, a slightly stronger flurry brought the rustle of palm leaves as they moved in the soft wind caressing Connie's sweaty face. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked at her body. Someone had swapped her clothes; she now was wrapped in a silk pajama. It flowed like silvery water over the new volume of her boobs. With her torso now at an angle, she noticed for the first time the unfamiliar pull and strain of meaty weight in her breasts. There was no sensation of something artificial to it. In fact, all of it seemed to be very much her own flesh and skin.

How is that possible? And why did nobody tell me just how heavy they feel? What is this? Double-D or triple? More like — what do they call that? Is there an E? Or more?

Still propped up on her elbows, she ran her fingers over her new assets and felt the soft, slightly sagging mass. A gentle slap, and the quiver went through them like through jelly balloons. Connie gasped. Her areolae contracted ever so slightly and made her nipples perk up.

Oooh. Sensitive! That's going to need some getting used to, she pondered. I wonder how — holy—!

Her mouth fell open as a movement in the corner of her eyes drew her attention from her new chest shape to her surroundings. She immediately felt inadequate and dwarfish again. On a stool by the side of her bed sat a woman with a pair of the biggest breasts she'd ever seen, Pearl's freakishly bloated body excluded.

The stranger's body was rather petite. Sitting with her back half-turned to Connie, she was busy brushing the recalcitrant curls of her blond hair while checking herself in a large mirror leaning against a palm tree. A constant trickle of milk seeped from a can-sized, rough teat on a brownish areola's mound a foot across. It ran down the profile of her left boob and dripped over the edge of a weird metal dish with spinning lights floating underneath, supporting the humongous glandular mass. Connie rubbed her eyes. The tit's diameter had to be more than a yard. And the dish really floated in mid-air, because as the woman suddenly turned to her and smiled, her breasts orbited her lithe body like glued-on planets and the weird contraption hovered across the bed. Connie felt a faint pressure bearing down on her legs when the dishes flew over them. She had to lean back to not get milk-slapped by the erect nipples as they whizzed past her face.

The woman dropped her brush and struggled to dampen the fierce swinging of her boobs with both hands. She giggled.

"Oops! Almost got you there! Ah, milk does a body good anyway, doesn't it?"

With her hooters under control and mostly out of the way, she stooped and twisted until she was able to reach out and extend a slender hand. Connie shook it, still flabbergasted by the sight.

"Connie. Cornelia Prince. Biology major. Tit sem— uh, third semester," she stammered.

The woman smiled, somewhat absent-mindedly. Connie had seen that look before on some of her fellow students, especially on the chemistry majors. And on Marge, that one time when they'd tried her special weed. She must've been riding high the night before. Sky high. And she was still some feet above ground, from the look of it.

"Hi there. I'm Caryn. Caryn Dobbs. Accountant. Uh, ex-accountant, I guess. I've got a feeling that I got fired, but they won't tell me why or when exactly or what the hell happened at all. Some things are still a bit hazy and mixed up in my head, they say, and that I shouldn't bother. So I don't." She giggled again, and the movements sent little ripples over the swollen breasts.

Connie pinched her eyes. Yes, there it was. The woman glowed with energy, more intense than anything she had witnessed before. Connie gulped and backed away ever so slightly from the two orbs. For all she knew, those hooters might be ready to blow up on their own any second now. Maybe that was why they were outdoors. More room. The tropical paradise suddenly seemed like a nuclear ground zero, with the timer ticking.

"Uh-huh. Uh, sorry, but — are you feeling well, or should I call for ... someone?"

Caryn chuckled, put her elbows on top of her breasts and gave Connie a dismissive wave of her hand.

"Te-he-he! Oh, you big silly! I'm feeling great! And look at me!"

She grabbed her breasts' sides, dug her fingers into the supple skin and hefted them. Milk squirted. The two hovering lifter dishes underneath the spheres whirred and beeped as they tried to counterbalance the impetus.

"Now I can get up and move by myself again! You should've seen me a year ago! It was just milk me and feed me day-in day-out at the hangar then. They said I had too much fun before and that's why I'm now here. The doctor says if I behave and shrink some more, I'll be allowed to leave in another year!"

She leaned in and whispered conspiratorially, "But I'm not sure if I want to. I like my itty bitty titties so much, and it's all holidays around here."

Her hands rubbed over the squeaking skin, and she moaned quietly.

"Love them ... so much ..."

Connie blinked. "What? Doctor? Leave? What — what is this place? Where am I?"

Caryn giggled.

"Oh, that's what they all say when they first wake up here! Don't worry, you'll like it! We call it Valkyrie Island. It's for us special cases. It's such a great place to be! The weather's always fine, and we get to play around all day! And nobody here needs to be afraid of their boobies. They've got lots of those shiny thingamabobs that make your boobs float and suck out the milk and such.

"What's your special problem? You don't look too bloated. Do they," she poked one of Connie's breasts, "only grow every now and then but you can't stop it? One of the new girls, the ones they first put into the evaluation zone at the Avalanche Beach, she now has her own lagoon that she can comfortably swell into, you know, with the water lifting her whales. You just have to watch her let down! It's like fountains! Nah, mountains. Tehehe. No, y'know, these mountains that do all that spraying, what's the word, no, don't say it, I know it, I know it — ah, right, volcanoes! We call her the supercow, and —"

"Ah, I see you're already down to the gossiping."

~

Connie swiveled around. Amanda leaned against one of the four palm trees of the sun roof, her arms crossed over her chest. She wore a tank top and a slip now, and Connie immediately envied the exotic beauty's toned abs. The pieces of cloth were jet black, of course, and looked suspiciously like applied paint. They vaguely reshaped themselves under Connie's stare and gave Amanda's proud orbs another gentle push up.

Amanda's breasts were massively bigger than the night before and the minuscule patches of her clothing hid nothing of her breathtaking figure, but she didn't seem content with that. She quickly raised her eyebrows. Somewhere in her head, she must've sent a command, for the garment covering her boobs liquified and shrunk even more, soaking into the swelling nipples and slightly inflating her breasts until what remained of it regained cloth-like quality, now resembling a dainty bikini top. Amanda shuddered with delight and then winked at the student.