All Comments on 'Connor on Campus Ch. 01'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years ago
Darren didn't deserve to be called a slut!

Had I have been in Connor's position I would have wanted Darren to shoot in my mouth, not all over the bedspread. It's cleaner and tastier, and a real waste of cum. C'mon, Connor, show the kid some passion!

I only gave it a four due to the lack of compassion, but it was hot and well written.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Hey, o2byoung

Thanks for the feedback. Chapter 2's nearly done, and it might have a little more of what you're hoping for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is interesting

I hope you will continue this series despite conners lack of compassion I hope to see how this story will progess it was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Will Conner and Darren progress into more or will this just be a series about random hook up?

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, CerealKilla123. Much appreciated.

@ Anon, this will be a short series (probably no more than 3-5 parts), about Darren and Connor. Mostly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Despite that it was a little rough to read I would like to see more from this story. Very well written and I like the fact that the plot isn't overly simplified.

ProerosProerosalmost 5 years ago

Jason, that as so hot, within minutes of getting to the Dorm room, I was wishing that I was Darren.

Marshall52Marshall52almost 4 years ago
Wow..... Excellent story and details.

Jason, really enjoyed this story. Keep up the good work and glad that I discovered your storyline.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 3 years ago
Still brilliant

I read this some years ago when it was first published and still love it. Similar to a previous comment that this makes for a painful read but by the Gods it still makes me horny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES