Connor on Campus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he's done with the kiss, Connor's eyes are like saucers, full of lust and adoration.

Connor says nothing else, just turns and starts to pull his clothes on. Behind him, the kid fumbles his way back into his pants, and he's pulling on his t-shirt as Connor turns back to him.

Connor doesn't have to tell him to leave; the kid's got his bag on his shoulder and he's heading for the door. He gives Connor one last wide-eyed glance and he's gone.

As the door shuts behind him, Connor runs his tongue around the inside of his mouth and replays the boy drinking his cum.

Delicious. Maybe next time Connor will share Darren with his roommate. That could be fun.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 3 years ago
Still brilliant

I read this some years ago when it was first published and still love it. Similar to a previous comment that this makes for a painful read but by the Gods it still makes me horny.

Marshall52Marshall52over 3 years ago
Wow..... Excellent story and details.

Jason, really enjoyed this story. Keep up the good work and glad that I discovered your storyline.

ProerosProerosalmost 5 years ago

Jason, that as so hot, within minutes of getting to the Dorm room, I was wishing that I was Darren.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Despite that it was a little rough to read I would like to see more from this story. Very well written and I like the fact that the plot isn't overly simplified.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, CerealKilla123. Much appreciated.

@ Anon, this will be a short series (probably no more than 3-5 parts), about Darren and Connor. Mostly.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Slutty Sleepover Two, straight best friends make some discoveries.in Gay Male
Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
Justin Ch. 01 Submitting to my brother's well-endowed best friend.in Gay Male
More Stories