All Comments on 'Connor on Campus Ch. 04'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SonicdaiseySonicdaiseyover 6 years ago

Really enjoyed this series and am a little sad to see it end. I would love to have seen how Darren adapts to the change in the relationship between Conner and Stanton. Or perhaps Darren's own story as he grows into his own desires for submission.

Regardless, thanks for the ride. I know this will be a story I'll return to read again and again.

TeicuFujoshiTeicuFujoshiover 6 years ago

Wonderful progression over this story arc! Plenty of heat in all of the scenes, but I loved learning about Connor and Stan and watching the lead up to this point. Truly excellent emotional backbone to and achingly hot story.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago

I liked the redemption, great ending!

sonofcupidsonofcupidover 6 years ago

this series is one of the best I have read on this site. I hope you win some kind of award for it.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 6 years ago

I like this chapter a lot, and I like the way you ended the story. The only criticism I have is that the timing seemed weird. It felt like there was a jump in time between this chapter and the last. Stan had been seemingly building his body up for this, yet his realization and plan of action felt sudden. It seemed that Connor, Stan and Darren had gotten into pattern or schedule, yet Stan was showing Darren around campus like Darren had only been there a minute. It's like the timeline is short and long at the same time. If it's short, everything coming together here is unrealistic. If it's longer, it's not completely apparent. Hope I'm making sense.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

@Sonicdaisey, thank you for your kind words.There's always room to take things in a new direction if the readership ends up being there. :-)

@TeicuFujoshi, I'm glad you enjoyed my attempt at an arc. :-)

@Hutchison12 - we get there in the end. :-)

@sonofcupid - a very kind thought, thank you

@geemeedee, in this instance, Stan seeing the way Darren's treated, and feeling protective towards him, is the catalyst for him taking steps to change his relationship with Connor. Think of something that's been in the back of your mind that only crystalises when you're faced with making a decision, in this case, in protection of someone else. It is a very short timeline, yes, you're right, an epiphany of sorts for Stan. I could have drawn it out, but I wanted to keep this one short and sweet. :-)

Cheers all,

Jase.

parivanparivanover 6 years ago
Please, sir, can I have some more?

Absolutely amazing!!! Really think you have the potential to write professionally. In just three chapters you developed two amazing characters. I would love another chapter to tie up Darren’s story. As, at the moment, is it Connor and Stan in a relationship with Darren as their third for spice? Would prefer it if they were a triad with Darren subbing for both, but when they’re not scening the three are in a committed, loving relationship.

I’m het cis but love reading gay erotica/romance and this has been a perfect blend of both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES