Connor, Stan, Darren... and Shae

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waits until he shudders to stillness, then slides out, doing his best to stop cum trickling down to her sex with his hand. Just in case.

She flips over on her back and gives a happy sigh.

Stan sits back on his heels and smiles down at her, his eyes roving over her body, waiting for her approval.

She puts her arms behind her head and makes him wait for it. Then, "Not bad. I might let you fuck me again some time."

His face colours, and he drops his eyes. Gathering his courage to ask for something more.

"What is it?" she asks.

He lifts his gaze. "This may sound a bit... dirty... but would you mind if I cleaned you up?"

He can't explain why this is the most erotic thing he can think of at this moment, but he'll never get to do it with Connor, and he's always wanted to.

Glee lights up Shae's ink-dark eyes.

"You dirty, slutty boy. You like the taste of your own cum?"

He says nothing, but he's breathing hard, hoping, waiting.

"Go on, then" she says.

Stan spreads her legs wide. He teases at her sex, and she lets out a soft moan and grips his hair.

"No cheating."

He puts his hands under her arse and lifts her, giving himself better access, and then his tongue's rasping against her delicate hole, teasing out his own cum.

They moan together, Stan against her wet hole, Shae to the open air. She glances sideways and sees Darren sitting back on his heels beside the bed. His eyes are fixed to Stan, part lust, part worship.

She raises an eyebrow, giving him a hard look, and the younger boy gets to his feet and starts to dress.

And then Stan's tongue works its way up and delves inside her wetness, and Shae forgets Darren and gasps, thrusting her hips upwards.

He grips her hips, holding her against his mouth, and she pushes her hands into his hair, urging his tongue deeper.

"You'll be doing this again," she breathes, as he fucks her with his tongue, and Stan grins.

She cums for him then, pulsing against his tongue, the sweet taste of her unlike anything he's had in his mouth. Well. Recently.

He finishes her with a long sweep of his tongue that makes her shudder, then gently releases his grip on her hips.

She pulls him back down beside her, still shuddering with aftershocks, and he wraps his arms around her.

At some point during their oral encounter, unnoticed by them both, Darren's disappeared.

Stan looks for him, disturbed for a moment, then sinks back down.

"He's okay," Shae murmurs. "Connor arranged to meet him once we were done with him."

Stan kisses the back of her neck. "So. New girlfriend. Will I really see you again?"

She rolls back to him, considers him.

"You really do enjoy women, don't you?" Then to herself, "He was right."

Stan has the feeling he's been discussed behind his back.

"So, I will see you again?"

She sighs, and her gaze is troubled. "Sure. When I'm around..."

Stan can't keep the hurt out of his eyes.

"What, the last Thursday of every month? By appointment only?"

Connor's words come back to haunt him. Have you ever fucked anyone you haven't pined for afterwards?

Shae grins and puts a hand to his cheek, her thumb under his jaw. "Don't worry. When you need me, I'll find you."

Like some fucking mystical creature. He can't hide his disappointment. Why not just say it's a one-time thing if she doesn't want to see him again?

He puts a hand to her wrist and she takes her hand away. "But you'll stay now?"

Shae combs a hand through his hair. "He said you were a needy wee thing. Yes, I'll stay." She kisses his forehead, and he closes his eyes. "I do like you, Stan. To be honest, it's impossible not to."

Eyes still closed, Stan's smile lights up his face.

Shae shakes her head at that smile. Trust Connor to take someone this amazing out of the gene pool.

She stays in his arms until the grey of dawn, drops one last kiss against his lips, and steals away.

*

* "All who would win joy, must share it; happiness was born a twin." - Lord Byron

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As always, feedback appreciated.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
LaughinggrrlLaughinggrrlover 6 years ago
Always more, yes.

I'm interested in what Shae is about and what her motivation is. So, yes, more along this line please.

It IS difficult not to feel sorry for Darren, but it seems to me that he's pretty pleased just to always be included, and they never leave him unsatisfied - so perhaps that's enough for him?

Great writing, as always - keep it up!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 6 years ago

I agree with Hutchinson. Every chapter leaves me feeling sad for Darren. No one in this little group is going to choose him.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago

I enjoyed it but I kinda feel sad for Darren, he’s young, impressionable and worships those guys, particular Stan.. who has it going all, with Connor, Darren and now Shae.. busy and sometimes sore boy I think. Thanks Jase,

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
Working It Out - Bitch in Heat After admitting his cocklust, husband is a bitch in heat.in Gay Male
Her Boyfriend Subs In Girlfriend uses her boyfriend for gay erotica shoot.in Gay Male
Hotel Rooms are for Horny Boys Boys get way too drunk on spring break couple's vacation.in Gay Male
Caught Wearing Girlfriend's Panties Friend catches him wearing his girlfriend's lingerie bottoms.in Gay Male
More Stories